• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
i fail to remember whos agora :O is he the luigi that use the rob in teems?

Bah ill probly just threaten someone at GW.

darkisda, try coming around 5:30-6:00

kr3wman

Smash Master

Is the Gamer's World open on Holiday breaks? I'm looking at my school schedule and it's the only times I don't have school the Thursday after it.

So?

Brainx

Smash Rookie
Hey, I know theres a tournament coming up in October at Dawson College. Apart from that what events are going down around montreal if anyone knows?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
The Dawson one is a student envent only, and is on september 25th. Other then that, theres nothing planned for now in the area.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Steb did you do this video?
Why would you assume I made this video?

Sorry I left fast cause I had to catch my bus. I couldn't do our usual loitering in front of gamer's world :(. Good games all. Oh, and we gotta find a another stupid idea to replace random char crew battles.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Good stuff today. :D

My highlight of the day: Beating fil and zaf after fizzi (my mate) died, twice! Peach is too good. I WANT McDO COUPONS!

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Your fire fox's start up flames hit me during my rocket barrel charging and it knocked me off my barrels. It takes some time before I can up-b again. I DEMAND REMATCH NEXT WEEK.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
1) My MSN is on my forum profile, add me and talk to me.

2) Bento you fool! I had all my mcdonalds coupons with me. And everyone else - i'll be bringing all of my coupons to each weekly so ask me what I got, they expire on september 28th so we got 2 weeks to use them all :).

zaf

Smash Lord
Here are the results of Week 1 of the new leaderboard.

1. ugly long hair ( thad and agony)
2. mtl1337 ( fil and zaf)
3. Stole your lunch (fizzi and bento)
4. Arizona Black men (kirt and steb)
5.Wolfenstein ( wolf and techiyo)
5.Lolies pop ( agora and jer)

Current Points

Thad-9
Agony-9
fil-6
zaf-6
fizzi-3
bento-3
kirt-1
steb-1

* Joel please post on the first page the points everyone has*

The next 2v2 tourney for the leaderboard will be on September 24th. So try and come then.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
why dont we 2v2 in the crew battles?
That kinda goes against the entire principles of doing crews in the first place. Then we would do teams and would make things far less complicated anyway.

Lastly, i think the point of playing with random characters, stage and items, is for it to be random; you can be disadvantaged one match and be advantaged in the other. Doing a 2v2 in crew for those reasons in counter-productive, to say the least, at what we were getting at.

zaf

Smash Lord
Zaf what program do you use for that bracket?
tio

I'll try to not come again.
Agony first LOL he shur showed u gaiz
aww, i want some black men at the weekly.

heard they are bigger.... i mean ... nicer

That kinda goes against the entire principles of doing crews in the first place. Then we would do teams and would make things far less complicated anyway.

Lastly, i think the point of playing with random characters, stage and items, is for it to be random; you can be disadvantaged one match and be advantaged in the other. Doing a 2v2 in crew for those reasons in counter-productive, to say the least, at what we were getting at.
qft

WarranThad

Smash Ace
the best combo in he game is laser/gyro/distract with gay rob to out of nowhere running fox upsmash

gg peeps

Top Bottom