• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
Will be bringing a Wii + TV o.O ------} (if someone manage to break it ill manage to break his neck (for no spam(because its alot more fragile than zaf's(fragile as if it falls down,it breakls(i think thats enough of ''( )'' ))))

P.S. rick ,ill be there around 5:30 caus made of awesome. cya there for sum *** rapage

[line breaks edited out by chet]

t('.'t)
thats kirby saying **** u

edit2: **** forum censor!!!!!!!

Superdave

Smash Rookie
heyy i'm new here, i joined cuz me nd my buddy are looking for some serious competition, i'm happier being beat by sum elite player than fight anymore toys. i find this site a lil confusig i jsut want to brawl some really sikk players. I can beat level 9 cpu's with and 4 lives nd my buddy even 5 to give u an idea of our skill.pleaseee challengee uss, contact mee

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
heyy i'm new here, i joined cuz me nd my buddy are looking for some serious competition, i'm happier being beat by sum elite player than fight anymore toys. i find this site a lil confusig i jsut want to brawl some really sikk players. I can beat level 9 cpu's with and 4 lives nd my buddy even 5 to give u an idea of our skill.pleaseee challengee uss, contact mee
LOL

Havent seena post like this in some times.

You might want to leave contact information if you want people to actually contact you. Either that or your a troll or a joke account.

if not, you know what to do.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
you can come to the weeklies tomorrow

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Come to the weekly, info is on the front page. At Gamer's World, 6:00 pm across from Snowdon metro station.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
We usually do 10 stocks matches so 4 or 5 stocks left doesn't make you great.

zaf

Smash Lord
thats a huge dirty lie! im sure you can, figure a way out!

thats like my third warning on this forum and im under 50 posts, that is sum hilariousness

your forums are too harsh :(
stop being a noob? lol

i on;y have one warning and it is because i rick rolled a thread.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Never got a warning since now and I don't plan on getting any. I try to stay on topic even when we debate for stupid things lol aka me and kirt debating on a team battle with ROB =P

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
So do you guys think we have the time for a double tourney and a singles crew battle? We could do only those 2 instead of 2h of friendlies then the tourney. I feel like playing with Fox in singles and doubles.

zaf

Smash Lord
Stop talking and you won't have any.

LOL
ilu fil

So do you guys think we have the time for a double tourney and a singles crew battle? We could do only those 2 instead of 2h of friendlies then the tourney. I feel like playing with Fox in singles and doubles.
I think if we start the 2v2 tourney around 7:30 or 8 on the dot, that we can have time for a crew battle.

I prefer a 7:30 start. That way people like fil, techiyo etc. can have the time to participate.

Plus it gives us time for the crew battle

lawl I remember when I got that infraction cause I called a dude named ''Pyroloserkid'' a loser kid
rick.......no johns

BentoBox

Smash Master
@Jer: Teaming with Fizzi tomorrow :O

Though I do not care much for teams :[

I too want Ally to show up and give me the proper **** that I've been longing for.

Also, tomorrow I will beat fil not once, but twice! If that doesn't happen I'll give away my McDo coupons. Heavy stakes fosho.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KOlVl77SkQ

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
@Jer: Teaming with Fizzi tomorrow :O

Though I do not care much for teams :[

I too want Ally to show up and give me the proper **** that I've been longing for.

Also, tomorrow I will beat fil not once, but twice! If that doesn't happen I'll give away my McDo coupons. Heavy stakes fosho.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KOlVl77SkQ
i fight for my friends if fight i fight for my friends.

that was so hilarious

Steb did you do this video?
no, the guy that did it lives in the U.S.

well... does steb lives in the united states?

Top Bottom