• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
Nicky is going to San Francisco tomorrow morning. . . without me! :(

Who wants to play with me and keep me company while she's gone? :]

<333

i went on youtube just now and watched st. patrick vs. rickety on pokemon stadium.
wow.
that is all. :p
Jon! Look at my banner! Do you like it? I wanna make one for all the harmony "partners"!

Woo! <3

<3
rickety

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
so the smashfest thing on the 3rd will be at my place?

well its a ways away from the rest of you guys, but its close to the 805 freeway and i probably have the biggest house between the OG 619 members. ill leave directions.

805 South
Exit Palm

** note that there are 2 palm exits off the freeway. you will want to take the second one that comes up. if you exit palm and find yourself wandering around plaza blvd. you exited too soon. Edrees made the same mistake so dont worry.

make a Right
take a Left at Piccard
Follow the street down completely and eventually youll be forced to make a left. my house will come up on your left side.

btw nice banner Rickety. we need more team practice cuz its been too long.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman

well its a ways away from the rest of you guys, but its close to the 805 freeway and i probably have the biggest house between the OG 619 members. ill leave directions.

805 South
Exit Palm

** note that there are 2 palm exits off the freeway. you will want to take the second one that comes up. if you exit palm and find yourself wandering around plaza blvd. you exited too soon. Edrees made the same mistake so dont worry.

make a Right
take a Left at Piccard
Follow the street down completely and eventually youll be forced to make a left. my house will come up on your left side.

LOL Jon...why don't you do it the old school way and just leave an address? It's all good, though...this will do :laugh:. It's a super long drive for me, LHG, and Pnoy, but I think we'll be able to do it. If we do, we'll more than likely bring a tv and cube. We should also practice some other games for evo. I heard that 3s already reached the 128-player cap.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
LOL Jon...why don't you do it the old school way and just leave an address? It's all good, though...this will do :laugh:. It's a super long drive for me, LHG, and Pnoy, but I think we'll be able to do it. If we do, we'll more than likely bring a tv and cube. We should also practice some other games for evo. I heard that 3s already reached the 128-player cap.
**** it has that many players already?!

well alright my address is

4044 marcwade drive 92154

in any case we'll play in my living room/my room. i can set up like 3 TVs in my living room and another TV in my room but itll be a tight fit since its kinda small. i have a bunch of different fighting games on the ps2 if anyone cares for EVO west practice.

if enough people come mayb we can do a mini tourny.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Holy frijoles, I just looked that up on Mapquest and that is a LONG WAYS.

But we can do it. :) I'll bring those and your versions of offramps and turns and what not just in case we get lost like we did when driving to Eastlake. Even though it's far, J Flo, Pnoy, and myself always said we'd try to put a little more effort into driving farther and farther for smashing.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
I might go I really haven't playing anyone else at smash in awhile plus maybe we could get some guilty gear XX and third strike training.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I'm seeing Switchfoot on the 3rd, but it depends when the smashfest is going to start. I really miss you guys D:

Ricky, give me a call tomorrow, we'll smash some =]

$BONE$

Smash Ace
i'll show up if i feel like it. no expectations. work and other things could be happening that day but.. because Jon lives about 2 miles from me I might make an exception. if patrick decides to come allll the way down to jons i'll really try to make it. someone better call me this time, *cough* Jon *cough* Romeo* cough*

i want to see everyone from oceanside come.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
** note that there are 2 palm exits off the freeway. you will want to take the second one that comes up. if you exit palm and find yourself wandering around plaza blvd. you exited too soon. Edrees made the same mistake so dont worry

Yeah..owned.

Sorry but I can't make it to this. I'm gonna be up in Anaheim from today through Wednesday.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
bring 3 ninjas
LOL SERIOUSLY! Someone HAS to have at least one of the movies (preferably not that terrible 4th one with Hulk Hogan). I'm gonna ask PNOY if he has something from that library... he's mentioned something before but I'm not sure.

I hope my Surf Ninjas comes in soon too. :(

Rickety

Peace and Love
Woo! Party at Jon's house <3

And Yay! that you like the banner :]
We'll do lots and lots of practice :]

And Hopefully Marth Dittos <3

<3
rickety

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Woo! Party at Jon's house <3

And Yay! that you like the banner :]
We'll do lots and lots of practice :]

And Hopefully Marth Dittos <3

<3
rickety
i dont do Marth dittos anymore my Sheik is finally tournament worthy :laugh:

i wish i could say the same about my inconsistent Fox tho.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
anytime past noon.

so 12:01 would be appropriate. we can all do a small mini tourny for those who want it. other than that itll be just a small smashfest. but from the looks of things i think we'll have more than enough for a good tournament.

619 764 0930

thats my number for those of you who need directions if you get lost, or if u just want to check something.

bring TVs and cubes too if you can.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Can you give your address and zip code? That way I can just get map quest directions.
:ohwell: i did it was like 2 pages back. ill do it 1 more time tho.

4044 marcwade drive 92154

619 764 0930

thats my number again for those of you who dont like to go back 1 page to check. feel free to call me if you have any questions but if you call me before 6 am i will track you down and kill you for waking me up at such an ungodly hour. :laugh:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I think I'm catching a ride with Fabi down here :O

Anyone want to team?

araknophobik

Smash Master
**** you luigi you never give me gas money and ****
if someone from sd wants to pick you up for free than i'll see you a tournament ***** >_<

feeling better than some head on a sunday afternoon
better than a chick that says yes too soon...

anto

Smash Apprentice

805 South
Exit Palm

make a Right
take a Left at Piccard

aww how sweet jon is having a welcome back smashfest just for me! haha woo i come back tomorrow well actually its already tuesday here in japan so i guess i'll do some time traveling haha. but yea i've missed smash and i didnt get to play the japan tourney :\. so expect me to be there!

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
ill team wit whoever could give me a ride!!!!!??? i need a ride anybody??? i live in norwalk like off the 5 freeway or 605 if im in the way could you give me a ride!!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Oh wow, there's a lot of out-of-towners coming to this! :-P
I hope they realize it's a smashfest with a tournament as more of an afterthought :-P

Jon, will everyone be able to fit into your house for this, considering all the TV's and stuff?

Maybe we should look for another venue?
Just throwing out scenarios. :]

<3
rick

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
SMASH FEST NO TOURNY AWWW MAN!!!

!I WANTED TO TEST MY SKILL SINCE ITS BEEN

A WHILE DAT IVE PLAYed!!!

Top Bottom