• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zephyr

Smash Lord

I don't suck that badly anymore...do I? I can't tell. o_0

I just remember being incredibly sleepy, the Knee of Justice, and the haxed Diamond Version that Tony got. >_<

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
hey guys!

my laptop is totally failing me so im on my family pc.

we need another triweekly to happen before the fall semester starts.

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
I need to start checking this board more often, been missing good chances to practice and meet more of you. And learning to drive would be a good thing to do too. Heh ^..^;

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
ok so i got a call from someone asking about another tournament at my house.

ill be happy to hold another tournament down here, but instead of having it at my house im gonna try to see if i can secure a venue. a friend of mine told me that the library in my area actually has a video game club that convenes and plays games there.

i plan on asking them if i could possibly rent out a large enough space to hold a tournament. mayb we can even make it a triweekly?

in any case it would probably cost a small amount of money and ill only do it if there will be a good number of people going. i plan on having it mayb Friday of next week or the weekend after?

let me kno if you guys are up for driving down here for it and ill secure it the best i can.

Rickety

Peace and Love
That sounds awesome, Jon! :]

----

San Diego Triweekly XVII: Special Guest Mexico! SD vs. TJ

Team Harmony VS The Fashion Gamers
Special Guests:

Soid Dream
MogX
Oria
TKD
Panda(!)

Monday, July 16th!
Rick(ety)'s House!

Details Coming Soon!

<3
rick(ety)

P.S.
We need to discuss the crew battle! :]

Rickety

Peace and Love
neat. im glad something is happening.

what time does it start rickety?
I'm not 100% sure on the details, but I'd say it depends when the Mexican players arrive, they may be spending the night with us the night before, so maybe noon, but maybe 3:00 pm, like last time :-P

We'll see <3

<3
rick

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
I'm suppose to be having my smash fest tomorrow, but I'm thinking about holding it back a weekend because I've got some important things to do that will take up most of this weekend. Not to mention I didn't advertise that much. So, starting RIGHT NOW; who is going to come NEXT weekend to my smash fest? I want to get early confirmations.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Uh...since I'm actually available now, I could try and make it to your smashfest thingy. There's a thread on it, right? I'll go find it.

NOOOO!!! There's a Tech rehearsal for Oklahoma Pit Orchestra on the 16th. =( It starts at 6...hmm...maybe I could find a way to get picked up early. Whatever, I'll figure it out. I'm going to this.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Wow. Awesome. I'm there! I'm soo glad it's on Monday, because I'm busy that weekend before and I got a heart attack when I say July 16, I thought it was the Saturday of that weekend. Hehe.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Op, Triweekly? Count San Marcos in if it doesn't get to tight!

I don't know if Br!x, Boogaloo Mark and Teet (my brother, Pnoy's brother and their friend) would be able to come if they wanted cuz they have summer football practice. But the usual 3 should be able to come. TV and GCN included! :)

WHO SAID WE ARE LOST AGAIN IN THIS LONELY WORLD? IT'S CALLED STARSHIP EARTH!

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego OC3-Evo West HOUSING!

People who need Housing:

From the East Coast:
PC Chris
milktea

From BC, Canada:
Hitsugaya, A Peach/Sheik main, and currently ranked #1 in BC.
Patooty, A Samus main, and currently ranked #4 in BC.
Noobking, A Ganon/Falcon main, and currently ranked #5 in BC.
Fire Emblem Pryde, a Mart/Fox main, currently ranked #6 in BC.
GamePro, A Peach player, currently ranked #11 in BC.

People who can house:
1. Rickety

UPCOMING CREW BATTLES:
SD, TJ, BC, oh my!

July 16th: San Diego vs Tijuana, Mexico.
July ???, San Diego vs BC, Canada.

Let's Plan!

<3
rickety

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I can house, but I'm not driving or getting a ride from anyone. I'm gonna have rehearsals during OC3.

PIT ORCHESTRA CONSUMES YOUR LIFE, DON'T DO IT.

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
If I remember my work schedule, I will be getting off at 3:30. I can show up around 4:30. I'll bring my TV and cube. Even if singles start after I show up, I'll still show up to play you guys again.

PandaX

Smash Lord
That sounds awesome, Jon! :]

----

San Diego Triweekly XVII: Special Guest Mexico! SD vs. TJ

Team Harmony VS The Fashion Gamers
Special Guests:

Soid Dream
MogX
Oria
TKD
Panda(!)

Monday, July 16th!
Rick(ety)'s House!

Details Coming Soon!

<3
rick(ety)

P.S.
We need to discuss the crew battle! :]
KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE my name is mentioned.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
id love to be in a crew battle!!

and count me in for the triweekly!! i could use it as my chance to test my characters in both teams and singles.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Woh if the great Mike Y can make it on friday, perhaps we should consider...

LOL j/k keep it on the 16th.

EDIT: Oh there's a staff meeting on the 13th anyways

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I can try to make it. But I'll need your address Rickety. Or i'm sure Doodles might have it. It all depends on if my mom will drive me there after work.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
revenge.

rickk-- $manacloud$ wants to have me as a visitor on friday for the staff meeting. ... i wanted to carpool with you since i dont feel like driving. ^o^

turn on your phone. T_T im not sure completely if i can make it right now because, my schedule will make the ultimate decision on monday... but, i will try! if i end up having a friday off (likely), i want to tag along and make it to ken'$.

Rickety

Peace and Love
rickk-- $manacloud$ wants to have me as a visitor on friday for the staff meeting. ... i wanted to carpool with you since i dont feel like driving. ^o^

turn on your phone. T_T im not sure completely if i can make it right now because, my schedule will make the ultimate decision on monday... but, i will try! if i end up having a friday off (likely), i want to tag along and make it to ken'$.
Woo! Just got back from Chula Vista (yeahyuz!), and I'm tired :-P

Yeah, of course! If I have room in my car (and I'm 95% sure I will), I'll take you with me <3

And my phone, is currently not working at the moment, all I can do is receive calls, not make them :-(

I need better luck with phones :-(

Does anyone have a trashy old phone they want to let me borrow? I can give you a hug in return! :]

<3
rick(ety)

Zephyr

Smash Lord
PH!!!

I SHOULD be able to make it for doubles. I need to confirm what time I need to show up for the show, though, so I dunno about singles. More on that later.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Just as a question, I am considering registering for OC3, if I do, i'll need a reliable source of transportation. So would anyone be wiling to be that transportation?

Top Bottom