• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

araknophobik

Smash Master
jtb is coming with me forsure
im tempted in bringing its david because i want to play him before i leave
itts david: you giving me gas money?

and im not taking luigi cuz his punk *** doesn't give me gas money

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Yea, because living next door is soooooooooooo outta your way, right? Ive told you before, Im not gonna fund your trip for something you gonna do regardless if I go or not. So I dont see the problem with not taking me, its not like me being in the car is gonna consume more gas than with you in it alone. But whatevers, I see how it is, at least I know where I stand. Besides, last I heard, Ryan wasnt going...

And you lucky Im not a jerk enough for me to tell them the real reason you're not taking me.............

Maybe Ill get to team with Pat some other time =(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, I'm not going to be able to go Fabian. I'm getting the reply for my appeal tomorrow, and this is the most important thing going on right now. I want to what the decision is right away, not at night.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna be able to make it to this; I have prior engagements (pertaining to a lady friend of mine =D) that come before video games. Haha. I definitely have to get some practice in before OC3 though!!

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I'm running into the everpresent transportation problem, if someone coming down to this could swing by ocean beach to pick up me and my friend, that would be great, I will offer gas money and/or cans of monster, just send me a PM, and I'll inform you of my location and contact info.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
well i'm not the most important person but, I'm not going to be showin' to this. I hope you guys have a great time and I hope it doesn't get to crowded.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
With the drive down, I'd be able to stay for about a half hour. Anyone in RB/Poway want to smash on Thursday or Friday?

araknophobik

Smash Master
Yea, because living next door is soooooooooooo outta your way, right? Ive told you before, Im not gonna fund your trip for something you gonna do regardless if I go or not. So I dont see the problem with not taking me, its not like me being in the car is gonna consume more gas than with you in it alone. But whatevers, I see how it is, at least I know where I stand. Besides, last I heard, Ryan wasnt going...

And you lucky Im not a jerk enough for me to tell them the real reason you're not taking me.............

lol calm yo bid
if this is your way of giving me the guilt treatment calm down cuz im taking you to palmdale thursday with me
and although there's "another reason" another factor is that i had to pick up my paycheck and pay rent, and i dont think you'd of wanted to come with me in the morning to run all my errands prior to going to SD. plus that would mean id of had to leave earlier tomorow morning to pick you up and do it instead of driving back to my apartment tonight.

i might be able to make an appearance to this... anyone wanna team?
with bone and pat not teaming, ****s just not gonna be far
rapesies

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
I sooooooooooo would've gone! -_-

This was so random, no wonder why I got missed calls & messages from Gary, its dayyyyyvid, & joey lol.

Edreese, lets smash it again whenever I get off work early & you in anaheim! =D

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley

Actually, an extra person does take up gas. And it's only fair that you split up the cost of gas instead of chillin and letting other people pay your fare.

Sorry, just popped in to say that, since people try to pull that one on me all the time.

And wow, I've been looking to attend a tournament for awhile, and how the hell would I have guessed that there's a tournament in San Diego on a tuesday. Well, it's too late now, next time then.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
I want to go but one: I'm a ***** when it comes to traveling (my friend drives long distances for me). And two.....i know i'll have trouble getting back home.
God **** i need to get over that fear.

EDIT:On that note, does anyone wana smash today? :D

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
I wanna go to jons house.....but i got no ride

O well, have fun jon.

I wanna play before OC3...and EVO....

is anyone smashing on saturday? and at whos place if so....

Peace out hommies

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Actually, an extra person does take up gas. And it's only fair that you split up the cost of gas instead of chillin and letting other people pay your fare.

Sorry, just popped in to say that, since people try to pull that one on me all the time.
Something I wanted to add, would one rather spend 3-5$ taking the bus, and not to mention the time one would be wasting sitting around for the bus & the duration of the bus ride?!?
Afterall... "Gas doesn't run on friendship."

Zephyr

Smash Lord
NOOOOO!!!

I can't believe that this was on the DAY that I got back from vacation. Poo.

Oh well, I'm back to the smash scene now since school's out and I'm actually in SD for a change. Anything happening besides this impossibly ironic smashfest at Jon's today? =D

Rickety

Peace and Love
Something I wanted to add, would one rather spend 3-5$ taking the bus, and not to mention the time one would be wasting sitting around for the bus & the duration of the bus ride?!?
Afterall... "Gas doesn't run on friendship."
Pbody! I wanna play with you!

Oh well, I'm back to the smash scene now since school's out and I'm actually in SD for a change. Anything happening besides this impossibly ironic smashfest at Jon's today? =D
Zephyr is back! Hurray! :]

when its the next triweekly?
Hola! Es Soid, el "Fashion Gamer" de MySpace? Cuando puedes ir a San Diego a Jugar, y ese dia es cuando vamos a hacer el sigiente torneo. :] Quiero jugar con usted!

----

I hope everyone had fun at Jon's! There was just too much heat and traffic near the afternoon for me to go :-(

What were the results? :}

<3
rick

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Hola! Es Soid, el "Fashion Gamer" de MySpace? Cuando puedes ir a San Diego a Jugar, y ese dia es cuando vamos a hacer el sigiente torneo. :] Quiero jugar con usted!
si soy el del MySpace pues si puedes agregarme soid.hero.of.time@hotmail.com para ponernos de acuerdo, yo tambien quiero jugar con ustedes.

yes, im the "Fashion Gamer" from MySpace can you add me soid.hero.of.time@hotmail.com i wanna play whit you guys too. I dont know very well usa the street etc. so i will need a guide or something

LHG

Smash Journeyman
What were the results? :}

<3
rick
YES, JON DON'T FORGET TO GIVE THE RESULTS TO NEAL FOR TIA! :laugh:

Shoutouts for 619 Fest smashesieezzes (or w/e it was named LAWL):

JFK: Dude, you have an intense Fox, crazy shining I didn't expect that many shinespikes, was a crazy series. Good game, hope we play again sometime.

Romeo619: Dang, I didn't know what to do going into the series against you. I tried to predict which character you'd use but your diversity kept leaving me guessing. Good series, I'm glad I decided to play you after all.

Jflo/Dayu (The Running of The Apple or whatever): Funny series, Dayu your random knees from literally out of nowhere. And J Flo always fun playing you as always, you guys make an interesting team. Hilarous stuff.

Pnoy: "DUDE TELL ME WHEN THE KNEES ARE COMING." and us getting all pissed but silent again. Good stuff. Thanks for the GREEN SLUSHIE skittles.

And thanks to Jon619 for having all of us over. Seemed packed, but that's good seeing as how we were able to enjoy ourselves. Thanks! :)

I think that's it. If I forgot you... you're still cool guy.

romeo619

Smash Ace
Singles
1. AzN_Lep
2. Butters_000
3. Jon619
4. Pnoy

Teams
1. No Fat Chicks (Butters000 and Jon619)
2. Some random tio name (Romeo619 and AzN_Lep
3. nobody cares

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Hey yall, San Diego is the ****, I really wanna come down more. Azn_lep, your real fun to chill with meng, smash is funner with guys like you around. Bone, your like, stupid good. <3 <3 <3 Jon. Pnoy, dam man you really cought me off guard dude, nice marth/doc.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOO!!!

I can't believe that this was on the DAY that I got back from vacation. Poo.

Don't talk to me about impossible.

For the last two months, every smashfest or tournament has been on a day that I couldn't get off work, at a time that I had just agreed to work at, a day that I already had set aside to spend with my girlfriend, or today, a Switchfoot concert.

In any case, welcome back =]

Hope you guys had fun at Jon's

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! ANYWAYS...fun time @ Jon's house yesterday. thanks for havin us over Jon. it was cool seein some AZ smashers. SHOUTOUTS:

Butters: First i had no clue who u were or how good u were, but after we played i found out. Real good matches, got ur revenge on me in the loser's bracket semi finals. Beastly Falco. definitely gosta play more often when u visit. GGs.

Jon: ALWAYS SO CLOSE, but no win. feelin a lil more confident with my Marth, even startin to sorta enjoy Marth dittos (OMGWTF?!?!). Matches are always too fun playin with u. Thanks again for lettin us smash it over at ur house. Oh yea and ur lil brother is crazy sick, hittin people with the bats. LOL.

Azn_Lep: Cool seein ya there and talkn 2 ya. Wanted to play u, but maybe next time. Hit up the San Marcos Crew anyday, usually always up for smashing. My #: (760)705-5832

LHG: Pshhhh...mang why did i pick Poke Floats in doubles?! haha well it was super fun. all our matches with our sick flowing, seriously connecting like freakin Tetris Blocks.

Romeo: Bummed didn't get to play u. Marth ditto, gettin better at em. sick seein u, and tell ur brother i'll freakin heads or tails him next time. oh yea, and WHO THE HELL PLAYS SONIC THE FIGHTERS or whatever?!?!??!

Bone: HAHA TOO FUN seein u there and talkn 2 u. woulda gave u money to enter the tourney, along with everyone else who would've done the same. u play Marths TOO MUCH!!! i'll go...falcon against u. got closer with Falcon. man...we shoulda let u walk to the trolley station...HAHA JK. fun havin u ride with us for that little time, and uhhh...me watch ur "videos"?!...i'lll pass. ;)

J Flo & Dayu: mang...the doubles matches were so fun. random knees from Dayu ALL THE TIME, hard to keep ya contained. u guys make a good team. oh and good friendlies Dayu, i seriously think ur Falcon jus flows so nicely. u say my Falcon's fast, but that's what i think about yours.

JFK & Juice: WOW doubles was great. got us the first time but me n LHG had to comeback and win the second time with our super sick ending with the ganon down-b spike in the air haha. GGs.

GGs to all. Now off to freakin eat all the Filipino food i can and some birthday cake.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Happy birthday Pony!

Hey thanks for opening up your house Jon, it was a lot of fun. Hope you guys enjoyed Transformers, I'm probably gonna see it again some time this week

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Thanks so much John for having us over. I had a great time. And thanks for the friendlies everyone, especially Dayu and Bone. And happy birthday Pnoy.

araknophobik

Smash Master
sorry you guys
i woke up really late
and when i got on the road i noticed it 2:30 and it was a 2hr drive
so i just took the 57 freeway north instead of south
and went to wolf's to play hugo and palmdale
sorry guys i really wanted to

$BONE$

Smash Ace
shout outs.
it was fun playing friendlies with everyone.
aznlep all of our matches are on FD from now on.
singles bracket - you're lucky i didnt enter. i would have broke it down for you, son.
doubles bracket - you're lucky patrick couldn't make it. ^o^
romeo- #3 was LHG & Pnoy. wth do you mean nobody cares? noob. you're banned from harmony. we're replacing you with giza.
butters & company (i forgot your name!) - next time you guys plan a trip down here get in contact with me in advance so that you can meet everyone else. bring down more people next time. it was a pleasure having you guys down here. that was a last minute smashfest so, expect 3x more people. LOL. 15 people is alot? ;p
jon- thanks! <3
happy birthday pnoy.
giza- play sonic the fighters on your own tv. wth is wrong with you. LOL. kidding. kidding ......
nwordtim**- good to see more black people playing smash. LOL. kidding. i live pretty close to you,contact me if you want more training.
dayu- i didnt really get to play with or meet you. welcome to the smash scene! XD.
zephyr- welcome back. remember this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiSG4YVr5eA

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
It's funny cause whenever Bone says kidding he's serious lol. Sonic the Fighters, need for more black people, too goodz haha.

romeo619

Smash Ace
butters & company (i forgot your name!) - next time you guys plan a trip down here get in contact with me in advance so that you can meet everyone else.
he posted like a week before sayin he'd be down here. mothafucka you stupid ?!
also, u confused JFK and juice.

lmao i was just kiddin aboot nobody cares. i actually just fergotz

happy birthday pnoy

Top Bottom