• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Hey dudes, I'm comin down to SD from AZ and I can smash on either the 2nd or 3rd of July, but not both. I was wondering if one you guys wouldn't mind putting a smashfest or tourney together one of those days. please?

The Game II

Smash Champion
game there was another game between me and boss

he won in wb 2-1 and we did a best of 7 i dont think we were supposed to but ohwellz
I'm looking at my sheet and I don't see it.

Finals are up now. They'll all say round 3, but don't worry. They're in consecutive order. I'll fix it after watching 5 hours of ITG footage.

FINALLY DONE

--GCII

LHG

Smash Journeyman
No, but there's a 3 Ninjas marathon. They actually have 3 Ninjas on DVD at the Blockbuster near me. It's so cool.
DANG. Sounds awesome... I heard you "lit up the eyes" earlier this week lol. That's good stuff... Kick Back was the best... ROCKY LOVES MIYO. Smash VS. 3 Ninjas... tough. :psycho:

I was so stoked for this 90s Ninja phase that I went and ordered Surf Ninjas on Amazon earlier. Can't wait.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
DANG. Sounds awesome... I heard you "lit up the eyes" earlier this week lol. That's good stuff... Kick Back was the best... ROCKY LOVES MIYO. Smash VS. 3 Ninjas... tough. :psycho:

I was so stoked for this 90s Ninja phase that I went and ordered Surf Ninjas on Amazon earlier. Can't wait.
which one was "rocky loves emily" ??

also. i LOVE surf ninjas. i would love a copy of that movie. cant find it anywhere tho.

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
which one was "rocky loves emily" ??

also. i LOVE surf ninjas. i would love a copy of that movie. cant find it anywhere tho.
That was the first movie when they were playing Super Mario 3 and Colt and Tum Tum were making fun of Rocky. Part 2, Kick Back was THEE BEST movie ever. Freakin ninja tournament, Colt gettin whomped up on by Miyo. "SWING MY BUTT!" TOO GOOD. And Surf Ninjas. "Get ur game gear son!"-Doodles. HAHA too fun of a night. And LHG and I were thinkin only WE'VE seen those movies...

$BONE$

Smash Ace
It was good seeing everyone, Boss, Kyle, Rick, Nicky, Doodles, Pnoy, Jeff, Patrick, Edrees & everyone else, sorry if I forgot anyone. Thanks for housing us for a day Jeff..! It was good having lunch with you! We'll get you top tier again! Just keep it up!

Sorry for leaving so early Patrick. Romeo was whining about how tired he was the whole time so just blame him for everything.

Yay. Sleep overs @ Jeff's house. It was fun while it lasted everyone. San Diego is where its at! ^o^

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego Love! <3

I am very happy to be a part the San Diego smash scene :]

Love you all,
rickety <3

P.S. Pokemon Battle Revolution is too addicting :-P

$BONE$

Smash Ace
rick. we all should go to mexico soon to play the mexican smashers since we have all this time. i really want to play that javi guy. or we should invite them over here to imperial beach, its less than 5 miles from the boarder. i have a venue.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to get off work so I can (for the first time in God only knows how long) show up. I haven't even played since one of Boss's smashfests.

Rickety

Peace and Love
rick. we all should go to mexico soon to play the mexican smashers since we have all this time. i really want to play that javi guy. or we should invite them over here to imperial beach, its less than 5 miles from the boarder. i have a venue.
That would be a lot of fun! :]
Truth be told, I've been trying to set up a trip to Mexico for smash for a while now, but recently there has been a drastic spike in violent crime and kidnappings of tourists, among other things, so I've been trying to see if I could find family that we could stay with to hopefully avoid these types of problems. I've al;ways been safe when I went, so I don't think it'd be any different this time.

In regards to the smashers from Tijuana, I've spoken with Dyna Dash about them, and she says they are a little cocky :-P But I've heard about a TJ-based crew that is pretty good, Team NG, but we'll see :]

http://smash-mex.byethost2.com/foro/viewtopic.php?t=134
^ The mexican Smashboards.

Another Zack, TpFox, and Jesse1000 home movie :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBWOvL43hEs
Cuteness! Keep em' coming :] <3

Happy Birthday to me!

biznatches =)
Woo! Happy Birthday Doodles! I love you!

<3
rickety

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Happy birthday Doodles =P I think it'd be cool if we could get the Mexican smashers to come to Imperial Beach. My parents would let me got here, but I know they wouldn't let me go down to TJ (and with good reason).

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
i went on youtube just now and watched st. patrick vs. rickety on pokemon stadium.

wow.

that is all. :p

also. happy birthday doodles. you have the same bday as my sister.

Top Bottom