• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
don't mean to sound pushy but, since their was tournament yesterday theres probably nothing is going to go down for smash on the weekend?

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
all i have to say is that Bone was lucky i didnt catch him in the loser's brackets. hahah

gg's everyone.

mayb next time ill do a little better.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
all i have to say is that Bone was lucky i didnt catch him in the loser's brackets. hahah

gg's everyone.

mayb next time ill do a little better.
LOL. ;D
jon, let me give you directions on how to play bone in tournament
since you have such a hard time with directions.
win the first round, take a right.
win the next round, take a right,
win the next following round, take a right
go straight up until you hit winners finals.

you always seem to get lost along the way. :\

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
LOL. ;D
jon, let me give you directions on how to play bone in tournament
since you have such a hard time with directions.
win the first round, take a right.
win the next round, take a right,
win the next following round, take a right
go straight up until you hit winners finals.

you always seem to get lost along the way. :\
LOL well put Bone :laugh:

ill get my focus back dont worry. ill show you who the king of 619 is ;)

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
hey all you 619 people, i have a friend from berkeley that plays. but he's not in SD right now. he might come down for a week around oc3. he is much better than me.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'm coming to the saturday tourny. Watch out for team Spaghetti and Meatballs!!
XD oh god, that team name is too funny.

And Jeff (if you ever check smashboards in between WoW) thanks for havin me at the Condo. I love how Adonis got a crowd even outside the tournament...haha. Tell him we'll break the 1-1 tie next time I see him =P

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
MAKE SURE TO BRING STUFF TOMOROW IF UR COMMING!!!! (TVS, CUBES, EXC.)

And i have a laptop, but not sure how to run tio someone help me before tomorow morning.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'm uploading videos from the tourney now.

Usually, I upload them at a nearby library, where I could get done with a few dozen videos within 30 minutes. But today, the connection is acting like every other connection in life, so it's going to be a while before all of the videos are uploaded.

I'm hoping that it's a "today" thing and not a "forever" thing.

--GCII

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Hey Game, if I might make a suggestion...could you put the person's character in parentheses next to their name in the video name on youtube? For those that don't know who we are, they won't know what character we play. It could get confusing.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Hey Game, if I might make a suggestion...could you put the person's character in parentheses next to their name in the video name on youtube? For those that don't know who we are, they won't know what character we play. It could get confusing.
In the title? It won't fit.

Character use is already in the description.

And teams ... no because I see so many changes I'm not going to deal with it. So I'll stick with color.

--GCII

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Okay, for real! I NEED to play Smash when I get back to So-Cal. I'm lucky to have even found a computer up here in DBRland, Concord, CA. I was thinking of getting owned with my brother in a doubles ditto with Germ and Clod Zero (Link V. Capt.) LMAO! One could dream right? =)

Ernie Rays. Jr needs to make a comeback after it's absense in SD 3weekly XVI... am I right PNOY? =D?

Don't stop the tournament loving San Diego... self-proclaimed SEXYMAN EXTRAORDINAIRE LHG will be back in a couple more days.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Hey i accidently took someone's black memory card when i took my gamecube home. tell me what games you have saved and maybe some details on the save files and i'll get it back to you.

By the way who was it that I back air'ed (in real life) and caused them to lose a stock? I dont remember who, but i feel bad, so I want to help. Come over to my place for an hour or two sometime i'll help you get better as repayment, lol.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Hey i accidently took someone's black memory card when i took my gamecube home. tell me what games you have saved and maybe some details on the save files and i'll get it back to you.

By the way who was it that I back air'ed (in real life) and caused them to lose a stock? I dont remember who, but i feel bad, so I want to help. Come over to my place for an hour or two sometime i'll help you get better as repayment, lol.
That was probably my black memory card. I can't recall exactly what games I have since it's one of about 3 memory cards, but all I know is that my gamecube no longer contains my black memory card. =P

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman

that was me. yes edrees training.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
That was probably my black memory card. I can't recall exactly what games I have since it's one of about 3 memory cards, but all I know is that my gamecube no longer contains my black memory card. =P
hahahaha nice try patrick. trying to trick edrees into free training i see.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman

lol that was kyle you back air'd. i know. cuz i said it. and i gimped him on corneria because of it.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
you guys are really asking for it.

---

GAME, just so you know. you mislabeled the semifinals 2v2 matches. its keng & sa2jeff vs saintpatrick & bone.-- not aznlep & edrees. please fix. ^o^

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I just set up a VCR on my giant-*** TV (yeah, you all know which one I'm talking about) so when I have my next smashfest, we can play real matches without lag on the huge TV. And record them =D

Top Bottom