• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
"Ridley... 2! based off the Hit movie directed by Mother brain!..

I present to you...

Ridley the movie 2! Return of X and the Ridley clones...

And in the game you play as Ridley and you have to absorb all the fake unworthy Ridley's..."

Thats my one liner... *RUNS!*
Wow... any way to .. um... shorten that a bit?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Im not going to be taking this comp seriously so...

"Waluigi deserves a spot more than Ridley in brawl... why? because he was the villain of a dance game witch is 100000 of time s better than Metroid!"

(That doesn't sound as funny as i thought it would)

Cenedar

Smash Ace
"I am Ridley... respect it b******."

Wow, that was easy. XP

I still think the quote in my sig is the best Ridley one liner.

Ridley for Brawl!!!

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
The more i think about it, the more sense it makes for Ridley to be in. I'm not a massive Metroid fan. I love the Prime's, and Fusion was good, but the others are ok, so it's definitely not a fanboy influenced statement.

What with more villains being needed, and the Metroid series needing another character, coupled with his overall popularity.

Well, fingers crossed.

f4lc0_m0nk3y

Smash Apprentice
The more i think about it, the more sense it makes for Ridley to be in. I'm not a massive Metroid fan. I love the Prime's, and Fusion was good, but the others are ok, so it's definitely not a fanboy influenced statement.

What with more villains being needed, and the Metroid series needing another character, coupled with his overall popularity.

Well, fingers crossed.
I have never played a metroid game in my life.
The first time I ever saw samus was in ssb64.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Of course there are no limits on comedy. Why, once I went into a crowded theater and yelled "RIDLEY". They got a kick out of that. They were laughing so hard, they were practically running for the exit.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

O god... Ridley *sniff* you crack me up Ekul!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
great. i swear nearly everytime i make a post, it's at the very bottom so nobody sees it when the next page starts.

gypsy, i wanted to be a part of the contest, so i got one a page back if you ever see.

anyway, we're so close to 5000. let me do my thing and let's get there before the update tonight, shall we?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Bad news travels fast. Ridley travels even faster than that.

You don't have to outrun the bear, you just have to outrun your slowest friend. You don't have to outrun Ridley because he will kill you.

What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything? Ridley.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
"Ridley to big for braw-*Munch* BUY NOOB FLAKES NOW THEY ARE ALPHA-LICIOUS! (Given the Ridley seal of quality)"

I've been waiting all day to say that!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea at first i mistook Meta's ship (When charging at Link and chasing the Arwing) for Ridley : P

the grim lizard

Smash Master
There was no doubt she's coming in. But on another note, take a look at those clouds. They really don't look like random formations because the bottom kind of stands still, and the clouds kind of form INTO those shapes.

Also--what is on the top of MK's ship??

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Good news Ridleys addicts, everybody's favorite physcho dragon will most defintely be in Samus's storyline,and you might even unlock him by beating him as Samus in Adventure mode!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Another interesting thing to note is that the clouds picture from two weeks ago is taken from the very last frame that is shown in the video. What other reason would Sakurai have to post this part of the video at its appex? It just seems too odd to be coincidence.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
how u know though as grim stated it is 'strange' how Sakurai showed us the picture at the moment of which the clouds had fully appeared as that frame is the last of the set where the halberd flys in

lol we are all waiting for someone to post to get the 5000 post lol

were are all the noobs to post a random commet like ridley to BiG

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
5000 woot woot
ridley for brawl

also metaknights ship does look quite cool but i want to know more about story mode like
is it like ssbm were you choose a char and play through it or
does each char have its own stroy or(yes again)is it all one big stroy were you playas one char for each part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom