• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
i relise dsomething on zamuses update look at the background on the one with the whip there is lava in it.is it possible ridley chamber as it looks all rocky as well.it only seems to suit ridley of all the char possible for the game

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
WE got 3,000 posts 2 or 3 weeks ago [lost it to a double post! :(], and now we're over 5,000... amazing! You guys been up to heated debates/spam, or have is just been "Zomg, Ridley is teh best?" :laugh:

the grim lizard

Smash Master
This sucks...stupid server down. I could have been a part of this last night, but...rar. I go to eat breakfast and...then everyone decided to show up...

Edit: it was 20 days ago, Johnknight. So, about 3 weeks.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
i relised something on zamuses update look at the background on the one with the whip there is lava in it.is it possible ridley chamber as it looks all rocky as well.it only seems to suit ridley of all the characters possible for the game
please respond to this

Fawriel

Smash Master
That is no lava. That is a strangely colored sky that has already been seen in different places.

Rawr.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Id like Zamus to whip me...

*Go's to jail*
*Buy a hotel moves 3 spaces forward*

But to the peeps who say nothings in the cloud! its not like they are random clouds or anything they didn't just grab some clouds out of the sky and download it onto the game... NO!! They MADE it so if LOTS AND LOTS of people see bad guys in the cloud... likely there are bad guys in the clouds.

O noes teh bad guys are coming... but where is Ridley?

Answer: EVERYWHERE!

ONLY 3 posts away from 1.5k w00t!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Not sure about the whole world but trying maybe (But if with Ridley you don't try... YOU DO!).

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
i relised something on zamuses update look at the background on the one with the whip there is lava in it.is it possible ridley chamber as it looks all rocky as well.it only seems to suit ridley of all the characters possible for the game
please respond to this
Maybe...Zebes...again. Hopefully it's Tallon IV or Aether.

Between the Ridley boss music, ZSS seeming likes shes looking for her [greatest] nemisis, etc, Ridley is all but confirmed! Sakurai's saying "psst, psst, psst Ridley's in Brawl" in my ear. Well, in Japanese at least! :grin:

Pieman0920

Smash Master
That ZSS update picture wasn't of a stage with fire at all. It was just the sky behind Metaknight's ship. Sakurai hasn't revealed any stages that we havn't seen in the trailers or updates. (Which reminds me, Mario Circuit has never been in the background)

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
I can see Ridley being a boss in Adventure mode. Hopefully he won't be limited to that role, of course.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Authorities have recently defined a new type of murder; it's called "Ridley-degree" murder. It's where people die just because you're so awesome.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
You were only able to win against Ridley in metroid games because he's not actually trying to fight you. He's trying to ask Samus out for dinner. Unfortunately, she doesn't understand Ridlanguage. Or his body language.

"Hmm, she doesn't think my ability to light romantic candles with my breath is impressive? What's she shooting at me? Missles? I heard those hurt. Say, what is that 'hurt' thing I keep hearing about? Eh, what the heck. I'll just use my EXPLODE INTO A BUNCH OF POWERUPS MAGIC TRICK!"

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Whn did thread go from actual debate to Chuck Norris Jokes with the name "Ridley" put in instead?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
~THE LIST~

• Ridley can't die. At least, can't stay dead. -O D I N
  • He is the supreme villain in one of Nintendo's biggest franchises. -Falcolegend
  • The real cause of global warming is Ridley's morning breath. -BTLizard
  • If Chuck Norris were a Dragon he'd be Ridley -JesterBox
  • Ridley is a purple dinosaur... yet is still badass-JesterBox
  • What would happen if Chuck Norris attacked Ridley? It doesn't matter because Ridley already killed Chuck Norris. -JesterBox
  • Ridley and Chuck Norris were going have a fighting match, but Ridley TKOed Chuck before either of them even arrived. -BTLizard
  • There is a great deal of Ridley and a fine sentiment in his awesomeness -silver777
  • Ridley's awesomeness doesn't need explanation! - Gindor
  • Waluigi deserves a spot more than Ridley in Brawl. Why? Because he was the villain of a dance game that was 100,000 times better than Metroid! -Legolastrom
  • I am Ridley... respect it b!tches. -Cenedar
  • Gandalf would have let Ridley pass. -Wiseguy
  • Ridley Kicks *** -f4lc0_m0nk3y
  • Ridley treats the speed of light like a 15 mph speed limit on the highway. -Ekul
  • It would take Jack Bauer 25 hours to take down Ridley. -Wiseguy
  • It wasn't terrorists.... IT WAS RIDLEY'S FART!!! -Legolastrom
  • There are common folk, there are kings, then there is God.... then there is Ridley -colbusman
  • Bad news travels fast. Ridley travels faster than that. -BTLizard
  • You don't have to outrun the bear, you just have to outrun your slowest friend. You don't have to outrun Ridley because he will kill you. -BTLizard
  • What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything? Ridley. -BTLizard
  • Ridley is too big for Braw-*Munch* BUY NOOB FLAKES NOW THEY ARE ALPHA-LICIOUS! (Given the Ridley seal of quality) -Legolastrom
  • Who let the dogs out? Ridley did. -BTLizard
  • Authorities have recently defined a new type of murder; it's called "Ridley-degree" murder. It's where people die just because you're so awesome. -BTLizard
  • Ridley doesn't destroy planets, he merely looks at them and they explode on their own out of fear. -O D I N
  • Ridley just Mindgame'd you. -O D I N
This is already very entertaining. And it has only been a day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom