• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS's stun gun stops snake in his roll attack..

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Normally his roll attack is unstoppable but I stunned him in the middle of it.
I thought that was pretty interesting as it normally cancled out my stun and just stopped all together but my fully charged stun gun shot, froze him in the middle of it..which was rather interesting as his attack has invincibilty frames.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591

GameFAQs mentality doesnt work here son, even though i'm a brawl boarder myself.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Wait so you're saying the fully charged shot stuns him through the dash attack?....that is awesome great find! I'm tired of him sliding all over the place and Up Smashing me with that lol.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Wait so you're saying the fully charged shot stuns him through the dash attack?....that is awesome great find! I'm tired of him sliding all over the place and Up Smashing me with that lol.
Well I believe It went through it, either that or it stopped him, But I do know I have shot him while he rolled and he got stun, I think it was right in the middle of it, isnt there a point where he is vunrable?

Because well I've done it I might experiment a bit more I hope it wasnt at the end of the attack, but what I do know is he did the attack and I shot and it stunned him.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The stun gun clashes with almost every attack known to man, minus a few fully charged projectiles.

Top Bottom