• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS KO moves.

zero5

Smash Cadet
I haven't tested this with ZSS, but, as Zelda, if you QUICKLY slide your thumb from X to A on a GC controller, she does an f-air almost AS SOON as she leaves the ground. You can f-air as if it was a smash attack, pretty easily.

I don't know about ZSS though. I can't get hold of my Wii for a few hours.

(LOL that sounds dirty.)

Anyway, thanks guys, for the help. Thanks DeliciousCake and CBoy for the drama.

Zamus' SH is too high and fast to make it useable in that way..

Bouse

Smash Ace
MY point was that you cannot aerial someone who is still on the ground. If we've misunderstood each then we can come to an agreement on that. Also, I personally feel online rankings give people 0 credibility, so just because you may be rank 1 or 50 or 20684677 I really don't give a ****. I still stand by my point that the Marth player was absolutely horrendous.

And learn to ****ing type properly, you're an eyesore.
Shhh Cake, it's okay. We'll take you to McDonald's when all this is over okay? We can get you a Big Mac and a milkshake! Also yes, that Marth was horrendous. The "uber1337pwnsauce" stunlock combo that pretty much all of us know doesn't quite work if your opponent DI's actually worked on that Marth. Also he didn't even throw up counters, didn't air dodge, and it somewhat looked like the only move he knew how to use was his side b. Marth was my main pre-Brawl and sufficed to say, I know mentally handicapped people missing fingers who can play better than this guy*.

*This one dude missing his left thumb and right index finger, and took the short bus to school. Dude plays with his tongue!

I love how he decides to get all angry about it. THE DOWN SMASH STUNS YOU *******! I SWEAR IT DOES! SCREW YOU MY MOTHER SAID I'M A HANDSOME YOUNG MAN AND THE BACNE WILL GO AWAY!

Top Bottom