• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Jab Lock? (Possibly old)

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
OK, so I was mucking about with ZSS (I'm aware how innuendo-ish that sounds :laugh:), anyway, I think that her FTilt may have jab lock properties. Generally you have to angle it downwards unless you're facing a big character, and you have to be quick about it because it can send them away too far sometimes. But I think that you can jab lock it. When I did it, it locked twice and tripped on the third, and you can then follow up with DSmash or FSmash? So does this work? And if so, has this already been discovered? (Knowing me, it'll have been discovered over a year ago...)

noradseven

Smash Lord
It does but it degrades pretty fast and doesn't do alot of damage and knockbacks too far, so just do it 5-6 times to help other moves un degrade then d-smash.

Hence

Smash Ace
Z1GMA discovered a combo around last year.

B-Throw > Dash Atack > F-Tilt > F-Tilt > F-Tilt > Dash Attack > D-Smash

The opponent must not jump, attack (while aerial), or tech for this to work.

Top Bottom