• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Frame Data! *60% COMPLETE*

Magus420

Smash Master
Magus, I wish you'd stop going to each individual thread of people getting frame data and tell each one of them that they're doing it wrong when they're each already perfectly aware that a capture card is the better way of doing it, they simply lack the materials to do so.

Just throwing that out there.
?

Magus, that is not the method that I am using.

That is the method that you use when you don't have a capture card.

Though, I have to admit, I did not know you could separate the frames out with a script, I had been using Final Cut Pro's in-menu function to do that.
I do have a Gamebridge
my capture card captures at 29.97 FPS.
This is done by recording Fox's moves, then simply counting frames.
While doing these tests, I was capturing the video with my computer, and then I analyze the video frame by frame.
Not one person I've mentioned it to lacks the necessary materials to do so (a way to capture video to their computer). They just weren't aware of a way to capture and deinterlace the video properly for the purpose of collecting frame data. Stop being butthurt over someone knowledgable on the subject suggesting a more viable method for it than what you came up with and making things up. >.>

Just throwing that out there.

@FoxySigma, I go into more detail on how to use VirtualDub & AviSynth (both programs are freeware) to get 59.94fps video from normal gameplay in this thread with 3GOD if you want to get a better idea (starting at post #26 and on):

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=163775&p=4338287

Top Bottom