• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS: Dashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
I do'nt know if this is new or a good find but i thought i'd share it anyways.

I was screwing around with ZSS and i found a pretty good way to dash with her.

I think she moved faster across FD then her regular running.

Just initiate a dash then immediately following press the C-Stick down. She does a Dash/Kick but doing this repeatidly is a good and fast way to cross the stage.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Oh my god! It's dashattacking! Revolutionary!

QUICK CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, TO THE DUHMOBILE!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You guys do'nt go easy on an IDEA do you?

The thread said "i do not know if this is new or not" I just recently starting using ZSS!
I don't know when they implemented dash attacks. I guess only ZSS has one. Thus I must go post about how revolutionary using one is, because no Smash game had one before.

Look, honestly, you deserve all the sarcasm and flames you get. You don't do stupid stuff on the internet. Hell, you shouldn't do stupid stuff at all.

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
I don't know when they implemented dash attacks. I guess only ZSS has one. Thus I must go post about how revolutionary using one is, because no Smash game had one before.

Look, honestly, you deserve all the sarcasm and flames you get. You don't do stupid stuff on the internet. Hell, you shouldn't do stupid stuff at all.

How is this stupid?

I said i did'nt know if this was new or a good idea. I've never seen anyone do this in a brawl before thats why i was'nt sure if it was something worth using!

Flaming & Sarcasm just because someone gave an unsure about idea is pretty stupid! Just say no this idea sucks or you got a good find!

Idiots who have to critisise an idea are the ones doing stupid stuff on the internet!

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Sheesh guys go easy on him for god sakes.
But yes CaptainBrawl, we have known this for quite a while now, but thanks for informing us, i'm sure there are some people who didn't know somewhere..

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Sheesh guys go easy on him for god sakes.
But yes CaptainBrawl, we have known this for quite a while now, but thanks for informing us, i'm sure there are some people who didn't know somewhere..
Who didn't know you could dash attack?

I'm all for being nice to people, but, uh, this is just... Too much.

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Who didn't know you could dash attack?

I'm all for being nice to people, but, uh, this is just... Too much.
I know you can Dash attack!

I was just wondering if Dashing with the C-stick down was worth doing over running or regular dashing.

I was looking for helpful critisism not stupid posts!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I know you can Dash attack!

I was just wondering if Dashing with the C-stick down was worth doing over running or regular dashing.

I was looking for helpful critisism not stupid posts!
/facepalm

Pressing the C-stick while dashing is no different than pressing A.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Eh, I won't say anything bad I'm newbie friendly lol.
But no offense this is completely pointless.
However, this reminded me for some reason that ZSS's fox trot seems like it might be useful get the timing down and see what you can do with it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah it's pretty old. All characters can do it. Some characters just go farther than others.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I believe he was referring to the quick dash, meaning you don't need a running start.
The QDA is just attacking at the start of your dash animation. You're still dashing, you still have the chance to trip, you just don't see the dash as much. You can do the same thing with the A button.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
The QDA is just attacking at the start of your dash animation. You're still dashing, you still have the chance to trip, you just don't see the dash as much. You can do the same thing with the A button.
Ironicly I've never managed a quick dash while using A because I never practiced doing that >.> I use the C-stick method and dash back and forth hitting the opponent from both sides =D

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Oh, it's far easier with the C-stick, no doubt, especially because you can't accidentally smash attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom