• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS 2.6 feedback thread!

SpiderMad

Smash Master
haha but no seriously, I need to see how big a reduction in those boob boxes were

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Neutral-B is just bad except against characters who need to hover before recovery, you can hit lucas and ness while they PK-thunder hover and really **** up their routine. I use blaster as mind game, if someone dodges it or shields I slide in with my grab. Bair is still my favorite kill move, although stunning them with Dtilt and then F-smash is the easiest way to kill in my opinion.

I do enjoy that her Side-B is now not a crazy nuke, but it's really hard to hit with due to start up lag. I have to get them chasing me then momentum cancel with it behind me. You can pretty much only hit with it if your opponent is distracted (or if they recover onto the edge lazily). I do enjoy that the grab no longer has crazy dead zones, but reducing miss lag would be nice.

Castro42

Smash Rookie
2 things:
Up smash. So many problems here. On bowser I did like 40% and got flung him up, but on ness I got like 6% and he just fell. So it should really throw them up into the tip then out, rather then hit an area alot
Down B->Down kick: Priority/hit box issue. Its like a needle hit box, and anything seems to hit through it.

Top Bottom