• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZOMBIES! Mafia - Who Survived the Apocalypse?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll hold you to it if you continue with this nonsense; what are your thoughts on Ashemu so far and her push on you?
Leaning townie, though that was until the case and cheerleader comments. I don't know what either of those are since if I pushed a case I don't know what that would be.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ash doesn't know this though, you think he has a point knowing nothing of my normal play?
Yeah. I don't see most of the questions as pointless, and I'm sure you're getting things from them, but I could understand it if someone thought your questions were pointless. I've also thought the same thing about your questions and hounded on you for it in a somewhat recent game if I recall correctly.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Simply put, I think you are trying to sling mud onto WATT for a weak reason. You don't really have much reason to discredit him from joining your push, and it seems you are trying to force one. To me, him joining you on J would be better since nothing was happening with his Gheb vote. You also say him bringing up Mac/Gheb makes no sense when it does, and especially when he gives the reasoning and you don't even acknowledge it. It would be understandable if he had reasons to hold him back yet he still went on with voting J, but there was none strong enough. (Since his vote was RVS) You also have stated that it was weird that he moved on to J while having stated that Gheb OMGUSED him. Do you think an OMGUS is good enough to stay on a vote when a seperate wagon is forming up for pressure?

Vote: No Lynch

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
[quote="Ranmaru, post: 16733578, member: 91361]Simply put, I am over thinking things way too much as usual and not taking things enough at face-value.[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself Ran!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It was a weird vote because his previous vote went nowhere, even if it is RVS. I'd say there's enough to be out of RVS so I probably won't be dealing with anyone who claims otherwise btw..
I forgot to mention this. This is why I get the vibe that you are trying to force the issue here. You are justifying his vote being weird by saying that there is enough to get out of RVS, when his vote wasn't doing anything. It was just a reasonless RVS vote. If you think I'm thinking too thoroughly about this, then show me how. (By you showing that you are not doing what I think you are doing)

Ashemu

Smash Ace
@ ranmaru ranmaru : re: #70 - Realtalk im up for a gheb policy lynch if hes still doing this gimmick a few more rl days in2 teh game, that ****s straight up obfuscating & anti-town, and this is coming from the dude slash kawaii anime girl posting however the hell im posting
also ur "vote" (since apparently im too subtle: you are currently voting for a No Lynch and not No Lynch (Hydra)) seems silly when nl hasnt seriously pushed or voted watts

@ No Lynch No Lynch : teh reason i didnt like ur initial response to my case is because i read it as a side comment that didnt really push for more out of me or ryu, i feel better about it after your followup tho
for teh ppl who have prior experience with zen: my understanding is that its his "thing" to be crazy proactive at the start of the game, how good is he at faking this as scum?

ryuyuyuy is cheerleading bc his initial reply said he liked my post without getting involved in anything himself... and the post was against him... so lmao. the obvious answer to his question to WATT was "it was rvs" and im not sure what he could have possibly expected?

joey only posting to answer ryu and nothing else is shifty, give real opinions pls

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to mention this. This is why I get the vibe that you are trying to force the issue here. You are justifying his vote being weird by saying that there is enough to get out of RVS, when his vote wasn't doing anything. It was just a reasonless RVS vote. If you think I'm thinking too thoroughly about this, then show me how. (By you showing that you are not doing what I think you are doing)
I'm going to ignore you for the rest of the game until scum NK's you, because you're painfully town. Emphasis on the pain. You're giving me a headache, we're 3 pages in and you've already managed to somehow find some ~deep intricate reason~ into every actual word I say. When I told you WATT was a feeling (and that feeling being weird), that's all it will ever be. That's all it is now. I can't level with you though because you're literally putting certain things into a color-bold, underlined emphasis like there's some ulterior motive behind them. There isn't. That's why I'm telling you take what I say at face value.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
oic, i assumed he was the one posting based on activity times & an offhand run-on sentence

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I really do that? Can you show me where when you have the time? I suppose I do prefer commas over periods. Please teach me to grammar better.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Seriously. That's not supposed to come off as sarcastic. I really do want to grammar better. PM me when you can.

Also, periods.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
@mod can hydra heads like their own hydra's posts? I really want to. #95 - present post in particular.

Peeps are always gone at this time. Needs mor ira.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

Vote: No Lynch (Hydra)
Umm have we settled how we're gonna differentiate between the hydra and the actual act of NLing, cuz I mean I would be completely for using this as the distinction.

unvote

Vote: No Lynch (hydra)

unvote

Yee :cool:

Mr. City policeman sitting pretty little policemen in a row,
you must leave now take what you need you think will last!
For I'll have to send you into the wastelands way below
if so foolishly and misguided your vote choose to cast!

Vote WATT

:059:
Oh yea GBizzle the poet is in the house :swag:

That's the most weirdest vote I've seen in a very long time. While I appreciate your efforts in joining our cause, I can't help but feel you just decided to give up on your own end and simply agree that it would be a good vote. Why? Is there something you'd like to gain also from voting J?
Uhh how did you even get this from that vote? If you kept this up I'mma be peeved.

@ No Lynch No Lynch I sugest you read rule 13 under fundamentals. This is your first offense. Next like is a modvote
Wait a minute we're not allowed to like AT ALL? Serious question for clarification, and a reason would be appreciated (but not expected).

Request rule 13 be removed.

There is no basis for this rule other than people unliking it later, which can easily be proven if someone pulls a stunt like that.
Second this. Liking posts can actually be helpful in getting a gauge on who feels what way on certain things, and like **** man, might as well take our clothes off our backs while you're at it.

is wattson scummy or are you just posting whitenoise
(uhh is wattson ryu or Wot's All This Then (WATT)?)

nl is ruys buddy btw, and gheb can be the third scum bc i dotn like his face. game cracked open
*like*

How bout that Dork Horse, I gotta ****in quote posts and type that if I wanna like em.

I think you're making a hindsight observation based on the fact I'm openly telling ryu to stop what he's doing instead of voting him, but history shows this what Ryu does and it inevitably doesn't help anyone. Even if he is scum, we wouldn't be getting much out of lynching him let alone allowing to get away with this, but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and I appreciate your thought process at the very least.

You're being fishy. Who of you two made this post? This feels really bold of you to posture yourself like this, and in reality THIS does nothing but try and reverse the progression that ash was looking to make with this game by outright saying that what he's doing (which is, for all intents and purposes, getting us out of RVS by making an actual claim on an actual topic) is wrong. Oh and the tone is just ****in weird.

Guys what the hell? This is what Ryu does in every game. What is different here than any other town Ryu game?
Please Joey I know you're intelligent so asked yourself this: if a person was a born killer and every day since his birth he woke up and killed somebody, would you think he should stop or that he should just continue on cuz well that's just what he does? Now instead of a person it's ryu and instead of killing people he takes a **** on games. I agree that guiding him in the manner No Lynch seems to be doing isn't good but it's not because it's not different from any other town Ryu game that it's weird. What exactly is your take on NL's approach to Ruy's play?

this is a terrible idea b/c town gets nothing out of no lynch on day 1

actual post inc.
*like* because #lolformattingNL'sname

But yea Ran you should specify that vote if you plan on keeping it there.

@ Ashemu Ashemu your reasoning on Ruy is very fair, but let me put it into perspective: I've AT MINIMUM suspected Ruy of being scum in literally every game I have played with him since coming back to DGames because of how teribly anti town he just is. I will absolutely lynch his ass if he gathers enough interest because he's on my policy list. But if he's scum, his current play isn't why.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
You're being fishy. Who of you two made this post? This feels really bold of you to posture yourself like this, and in reality THIS does nothing but try and reverse the progression that ash was looking to make with this game by outright saying that what he's doing (which is, for all intents and purposes, getting us out of RVS by making an actual claim on an actual topic) is wrong. Oh and the tone is just ****in weird.
You yourself have said that Ryu is on your policy list if he continues playing the way he does. Me and you both know in hindsight what Ruy is doing right now would be considered scummy if it were anyone else but Ryu. I don't want to have to deal with it and I don't think you should either, but based on how he's reacted to me he seems stubborn and hasn't changed much, if at all. What do you think about his stubborness? Is it townie? Scummy?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Allowing the game to be steered toward something that seems scummy when you know through experience that it is null tell is not progressive.

Also, periods.

#HBC | Gorf

You yourself have said that Ryu is on your policy list if he continues playing the way he does. Me and you both know in hindsight what Ruy is doing right now would be considered scummy if it were anyone else but Ryu. I don't want to have to deal with it and I don't think you should either, but based on how he's reacted to me he seems stubborn and hasn't changed much, if at all. What do you think about his stubborness? Is it townie? Scummy?
It's not about Ruy playing the way he plays. It's about readin em differently. That murderer that I mentioned to Joey. Do you think he's gonna listen when told to change? I sure as **** don't and I'd rather just work around em since he's shown no sign of change. Focusing your time on that hurts town because I'll be damned if it gets us anywhere. It's either a misguided move where you think you're being the wiser person or it's a stall tactic. As far as his stubbornness goes, that's once again just Ruy.

Oh and your #106 is wrong and you should feel bad that you posted it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ Ashemu Ashemu your reasoning on Ruy is very fair, but let me put it into perspective: I've AT MINIMUM suspected Ruy of being scum in literally every game I have played with him since coming back to DGames because of how teribly anti town he just is. I will absolutely lynch his *** if he gathers enough interest because he's on my policy list. But if he's scum, his current play isn't why.
Help me play non ******.

Also love your avatar.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Oh and your #106 is wrong and you should feel bad that you posted it.
-Catherine Mafia Zen is lynched soley because of his hyperactive play. A complete null tell. Wasted entire D1 and quick lynched. Mafia win.
-Final Fantasy VIII Mafia Zen is lynched soley because of his hyperactive play. A complete null tell. Ironically led by the same exact hydra that led the Catherine lynch. Mafia win.
-Ryker Mafia Zen almost lynched (as S-Tier) because of his hyperactive play. A null tell. Wasted most of D1.
-Fire Emblem Awakening Mafia Most of 2 days focused on Xastern's seemingly superficial, analytic posting style. A null tell.
-Every Game Bardull plays in. Quick lynched D1 because of his bull-headed play style.
-Red Ruys pointless questionings. One I was guilty of focusing on myself when he first started playing. Upick Pokemafia comes to mind.
-Speaking of Upick, DH's inactivity in every game. Other than Pokemafia, Superheroes also comes to mind.

I could go on if I put more thought into it, especially on the amount of time wasted on hyperactive Zen/nonhyperactive zen null tells. Drilling people on tried & true null tells is a complete waste of day time and only serve to provoke informationless quick lynches because those kind of traits are so easy for both scum and town to justify latching onto without having to show any real thought process.

References, Ethos.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ryuyuyuy is cheerleading bc his initial reply said he liked my post without getting involved in anything himself... and the post was against him... so lmao. the obvious answer to his question to WATT was "it was rvs" and im not sure what he could have possibly expected?

joey only posting to answer ryu and nothing else is shifty, give real opinions pls
I can judge posts against me for how well I think you value what you are posting.

Do I believe what you are posting and that you got an issue with how I am playing as being scummy. WATT gave an RVS answer but I wanted try and get him to talk more and lead onto other topics before you/Soup/Joey happened.

#HBC | Gorf

Help me play non ******.

Also love your avatar.
I... I just don't know how. All I can say is just try and hopefully people will read you right and I'll piggy back on their reads.

@ No Lynch No Lynch you're missing the point. You shut that avenue, the only avenue that could lead to stances being taken, completely off. It'd have been interesting to see perspectives on ash's read on Ruy, but by acknowledging it as an argument not worth pursuing three pages into the game, you are actually halting progression of the game. A wagon forming on Ruy could have been telling of something. Stances saying that Ashemu took an easy route could have been telling of something. But I guess we'll never have a legit handle of how people could've seen that aside from "ashemu did the thing that logic pointed to so he's a townlean," and if anybody wants to comment otherwise, go ahead.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman

scummy.

I don't like how he addressed me rereading his first comment to me. And his continuing posting back at me is making me feel worse about the slot.
lol What don't you like about it? I'm sure I've seen soup say to you almost the exact same thing in other games.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I... I just don't know how. All I can say is just try and hopefully people will read you right and I'll piggy back on their reads.

@ No Lynch No Lynch you're missing the point. You shut that avenue, the only avenue that could lead to stances being taken, completely off. It'd have been interesting to see perspectives on ash's read on Ruy, but by acknowledging it as an argument not worth pursuing three pages into the game, you are actually halting progression of the game. A wagon forming on Ruy could have been telling of something. Stances saying that Ashemu took an easy route could have been telling of something. But I guess we'll never have a legit handle of how people could've seen that aside from "ashemu did the thing that logic pointed to so he's a townlean," and if anybody wants to comment otherwise, go ahead.
Yeah that never works. If you know something is wrong, say so. Otherwise you're likely going to end up with a lynch for reasons you never believed in.

#HBC | Gorf

Btw this is the point where I'm starting to think "ruy sure seems scummy for non ruy related reasons," only now I'm not sure if my "non ruy related reasons" are actually just ruy related reasons...

#HBC | Gorf

Yeah that never works. If you know something is wrong, say so. Otherwise you're likely going to end up with a lynch for reasons you never believed in.
Or you can just ****in say so after you get what you wanted out of letting it go. There's this thing called reaction fishing, it's a good tactic where town *gasp* lies in order to see how players react to said lie. Your boyfriend ryker does it all the time.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
im just like "hmm okay" at ruy's recent answers. gon Vote: Masquerain for being a nonpresence. rockin also popped up only to answer a question but joey actually engaged with the game yet failed to add anything meaningful

none of teh active posters rn strike me as scummy. i see nl as weird but not posting w/ scum intent yet, would like horf 2 expand on what's wrong with their tone. ruy especially could stand to actually explain how he thinks their play comes from mafia, at all

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
And he also ends up just tunneling the player for the made up reason until they are lynched, getting nothing from the lynch because everyone just latched onto the obv scum surface reasoning. Ryker was the one who led the lynches on my in the games I posted for god's Buddha's sake.

#HBC | Gorf

It's the "mightier than thou" attitude really. That sort of tone feels really out of place when it came. If you want me to explain more you'll need to be specific, I don't see what it is that needs clarification that I haven't already addressed.

@ No Lynch No Lynch Fair point. But it doesn't mean that the opposite avenue is the proper one to take. You don't give town enough credit if you think they're gonna lynch Ruy based off of things that happened in the first two pages.

Top Bottom