• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZOMBIES! Mafia - Who Survived the Apocalypse?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I wanna like these posts so bad but rules. Ryu why ;_;.

The fantastic Jigglypuff will 2 stock people forever! >=D

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wait what the hell is up with the liking rule.

I'm not gonna unlike previous posts I just did but that's borderline X1's dumb no graphs rule in major as mask.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Request rule 13 be removed.

There is no basis for this rule other than people unliking it later, which can easily be proven if someone pulls a stunt like that.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Why him over others?

Why put Gheb to the side?
Hey la dee da dey lets vote gheb since he was the first name I remembered off the playerlist
Like I told soup-voting gheb was for the sake of putting a vote out. I had no reason to decline wagoning J-if any other person has asked for any other vote I would have done the same.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
Vote: Red Ryu
nls line of questioning was a dead end after wattsons response, ur continuation had very obvious answers & served no purpose beyond "look town im doing things". and surprise now that hes answered ur not doing anything becaus e there was never goign 2 be a followup

also igonring me isnt cool <_<

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: Red Ryu
nls line of questioning was a dead end after wattsons response, ur continuation had very obvious answers & served no purpose beyond "look town im doing things". and surprise now that hes answered ur not doing anything becaus e there was never goign 2 be a followup

also igonring me isnt cool <_<
Gotta start somewhere, but I like this.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Ryu, whatever you're doing, please stop doing it right now. I don't want to have to lynch you and have you flip town because you think it's a good idea to make a bunch of vacuous statements and post a bunch of mundane questions that go nowhere.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
White noise.

Just getting stuff started.
Gotta start somewhere, but I like this.
this is all dubm because your way of progressing teh game is too passive to work, if a townie wants to start **** they yell & get into fights so ppl have to take positions, your e asking questions that wont possibly lead anywhere and cheerleading a case on the 1 person you should know is town

Ashemu

Smash Ace
nl is ruys buddy btw, and gheb can be the third scum bc i dotn like his face. game cracked open

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
this is all dubm because your way of progressing teh game is too passive to work, if a townie wants to start **** they yell & get into fights so ppl have to take positions, your e asking questions that wont possibly lead anywhere and cheerleading a case on the 1 person you should know is town
What do you mean by the cheerleading section? Aka what are you refering to?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I think you're making a hindsight observation based on the fact I'm openly telling ryu to stop what he's doing instead of voting him, but history shows this what Ryu does and it inevitably doesn't help anyone. Even if he is scum, we wouldn't be getting much out of lynching him let alone allowing to get away with this, but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and I appreciate your thought process at the very least.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Gotta say.. It's been a while since I played mafia so I think I'm petty rusty.
Don't hate if my play ain't up to par
No johns.

I don't know exactly why to be honest but if I had to make a stance I would lean on how Gheb views it at the moment.
Can you clarify your stance that agrees with Gheb's views, in your own words? I just want to compare it.

That's the most weirdest vote I've seen in a very long time. While I appreciate your efforts in joining our cause, I can't help but feel you just decided to give up on your own end and simply agree that it would be a good vote. Why? Is there something you'd like to gain also from voting J?
What exactly was he giving up on, in your opinion? How was it weird?

After answering you, what is your opinion of WATT?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@ Rockin Rockin @Macman : ive never read a game with either of u in it before, what should i expect?

Vote: Moira

As it's to be expected. Felt like years since I've last played, but no johns

I don't think you should expect too much from me. I guess treat me as a Novice player, cause I'm going to be noobing things up till I get the swing of things.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Can you clarify your stance that agrees with Gheb's views, in your own words? I just want to compare it.
It was weird how he asked why we put J over macman/Gheb when it really didn't make sense to wonder that in the first place. The question he made just seems like a filler comment and doesn't really add anything at all. It could be him trying to get his footing and I didn't take much note of it however,

What exactly was he giving up on, in your opinion? How was it weird?

After answering you, what is your opinion of WATT?
He was giving up on Gheb completely even when he stated that gheb OMGUSed him, and he didn't really let that go anywhere in order to just vote with us. It was a weird vote because his previous vote went nowhere, even if it is RVS. I'd say there's enough to be out of RVS so I probably won't be dealing with anyone who claims otherwise btw.

I think he's weird, simply put. Not scummy enough to push, not solid enough to be town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was just wondering why you would say that you would mirror Gheb's stance when that isn't his stance at all. Look at this quote:

you need to put them into the fiery flames?!?
This is clearly gheb misrepresenting WATT when it doesn't seem to be that way. This shows Gheb saying WATT wants to kill them (fiery flames meands burn/death, not reading) when he is referring to your statement of pressuring them. (You somehow missed this) I don't see how you can agree with Gheb when he's talking about something different, and WATT was talking about something related to your proposal (Let's pressure J to get a read). It also does make sense to wonder why J over Mac/Gheb. Mac and Gheb seem harder to read than J, and WATT even states this. You don't actually discuss this with him and you just ask him to join on your J wagon. His gheb vote didn't achieve anything and him agreeing to vote with you doesn't ring any bells for me. Do you think he'd achieve more if he had stayed on Gheb? Since you say you agree with Gheb, do you agree that WATT was simply pulling names to throw them in the fiery flames?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I think you're looking too far into things and gheb was just using poetic prose to get his point across; he was wondering why WATT included Macman and Himself let alone asked the question as to why he needed to. You're off to a townmaru start though.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Do you think he'd achieve more if he had stayed on Gheb? Since you say you agree with Gheb, do you agree that WATT was simply pulling names to throw them in the fiery flames?
I don't know, it never went anywhere. I can't tell you my opinion of something that never happened, rather I can tell what I think of what actually did. WATT's switch bothered me. There's nothing else to it, and I've decently explained as to why that is.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryu, whatever you're doing, please stop doing it right now. I don't want to have to lynch you and have you flip town because you think it's a good idea to make a bunch of vacuous statements and post a bunch of mundane questions that go nowhere.
How?

I'm trying to get the game started. What's bad about it?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
How?

I'm trying to get the game started. What's bad about it?
I'd prefer a more clear head on you where I don't have to discern what is legitimate and what is bull**** coming from you. Ask yourself: do you really need to question everything that you've done so far? Will it help you? Will it help others? If the answer is no to either then you should really heed my advice.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Who am I cheerleading a case on?

I'm asking questions about what WATT was saying and if he had internal reasoning. Trying to get him to interact with me at the very least.

How do you know this is fruitless?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'd prefer a more clear head on you where I don't have to discern what is legitimate and what is bull**** coming from you. Ask yourself: do you really need to question everything that you've done so far? Will it help you? Will it help others? If the answer is no to either then you should really heed my advice.
Yes it will help me, idgaf if it helps others in reads, this is how I try to start the game and get it going.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Guys what the hell? This is what Ryu does in every game. What is different here than any other town Ryu game?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I state that because Ryu asked for my thoughts on Ash's push, and that sums up my thoughts on that in a nutshell.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Yes it will help me, idgaf if it helps others in reads, this is how I try to start the game and get it going.
I'll hold you to it if you continue with this nonsense; what are your thoughts on Ashemu so far and her push on you?

Top Bottom