• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zizou: A Muhsoce combo video

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
A few smashers have rose above the rest and played every character in the game at a high level. Players like Azen and DJ Nintendo have my respect for that. As many of us who frequent the combo video threads may know, the Mexican smash scene has released some really good ones, and this one definatedly doesn't dissappoint. A Mexican smasher named Muhsoce recently caught my attention, due not only to the variety of characters he plays at a high level, but also for his complete and utter creativity. He has a couple of other, older combo vids you should watch, but you can look into those (DREAMS HUNTER highly reccommended) if you so choose. Enjoy this video of my new favorite smasher!
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzI4mvH8H9s&feature=fvsr

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Well ****

Not only is Europe representing, here comes Mexico

One day all of the smash communities will come together in the greatest tournament ever
apparently Spain has some hidden talent, too

Great combo video.

bogar

Smash Rookie
lol
this is crazy ^_^
muhsoce was one of the best player in mexigo many years ago
but his style remains :p
you should watch other mexican combos vids
the mexican smash community it isnt as big as US community
talking about melee of course, but the small group of us is very close
i hope one day the smash community of all over the world get together like the irish mafia said...

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
wow this vid was actually pretty good, the combos were great.

but >_> the editing got in the way sometimes... a bit annoying. still, these combos are pretty creative and fun. I like it.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Awesome video. It was really entertaining. >_<

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
airwalkerr, how come you never come to any tourneys ):

</3
I tried to come to ADAT, I really did. Ran out of money for the bus though. I'll tell you what, next time theres an Alberta tourney, send me a private message and I will make SURE I find a way there. Back to Muhsoce though, his creativity is really what caught my attention. Its as if he doesn't play to win. He plays for the pure joy of pulling off incredibly sick combos at any expense.

Top Bottom