• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zhu vs Dieslow Grand Finals

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Topic needs more Choi Sooyoung love?

I was pretty bored so I came to see what is good to watch. Dammmmm Tony, missed a few combos but still really really solid with that Falco man. And Zhu was up here? Crazy stuff

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Shiz would have beaten our whole crew...

Canada is okay but we lack a top level player. We just have a mesh of good ones and that's not good enough to win with.

We'd have to get really lucky with an early lead and have everyone pull their weight. I guarantee that against Hungrybox and Shiz we'd have a hard time doing that.
lol, blunted_object was stock for stock with shiz, (3-3) then took 4 samus stocks from ihavespaceballs with his 1 falco stock. getraped. Also, you don't know how good dieslow and Diakonos aka manli aka firexemblempryde is so back the **** up.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
lol, blunted_object was stock for stock with shiz, (3-3) then took 4 samus stocks from ihavespaceballs with his 1 falco stock. getraped.
Hey I took one stock from him. But yeah, I got ***** XD
When's the next big Canada tournament, maybe I can come hang and redeem myself a little bit in the eyes of the maple leaf community.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Zhu could've been on the canadian crew instead of those WA players ;)
And a weegee would've helped but at least I watched haha

amirite?

<3 you and see you again sometime.

scorekid100

Smash Apprentice
great matches, falco ditto's usually portray awesome tech skill and this was know exception. Falco keeps getting sexier everyday.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol, blunted_object was stock for stock with shiz, (3-3) then took 4 samus stocks from ihavespaceballs with his 1 falco stock. getraped. Also, you don't know how good dieslow and Diakonos aka manli aka firexemblempryde is so back the **** up.
lol yeah really. It kinda sucked that some of our players didn't come, like dieslow and manli from WC, as well as Bam and Rayne from EC. ):

lol i heard Eggz played on canada's team?

I saw snsd at Korean Music Festival.
<3

unknown522

Some guy
bam always has work, so he doesn't come out much.

Most of the toronto players were / are too poor to go. Total cost was like (Can)$650 minimum. Raynex and kirbykaze recently got a job, I don't have one still (rejected from 6 places and counting). Europhoria didn't want to go alone.

We're going to pound 4 for sure though.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
bam always has work, so he doesn't come out much.

Most of the toronto players were / are too poor to go. Total cost was like (Can)$650 minimum. Raynex and kirbykaze recently got a job, I don't have one still (rejected from 6 places and counting). Europhoria didn't want to go alone.

We're going to pound 4 for sure though.
Pound 4 f'sho ho.

Top Bottom