• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Goku should be in Smash 4.

Though he'd be out of place and with no reason being in any Nintendo game, beating somebody like Goku with Zelda would be priceless.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
This is my prediction about the phantom: in order to fit in with the rest of her specials, I predict 15 frames startup (not too shabby), and 171 frames of end lag... #>__>

Who agrees?????

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm allergic to alcohol so I stay away from that stuff. Though all my buddies just want to do that on New Years. (sigh)
I know the feeling. I don't do well with depressants so I don't drink but it seems like everyone between 21 and 30 likes to get hammered (or something...). It's hard to enjoy parties or events when you don't drink (or whatever).

Fuujin

Smash Champion
You're a sailor???

Do you curse a lot?

Do you guys break out into song and dance while you're swabbing the decks??

Do you guys really have sex with each other after long bouts out at sea???

So many questions!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Zelda would like to wish MK (and all of you) a happy new year

(unfortunately for MK he's in for a bit of a shock)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Happy late new year! :p

I've unfortunately been sick since a few days after christmas, I was thankfully well enough to celebrate new years, but like, the day after, I got really sick. I got it checked out though and I'm on the up.

Here's to a new year of hopefully Zelda whooping some high tier butt.

And it better happen quick, because I know a lot of us are gonna be busy trying smash 4 this year.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Honestly why can't the Zelda and rosas be friends. I mean, like half of us Zeldas are trying her out or maining her anyways, making enemies with another character board this quick is no good.

I mean, they could be kick *** magic girls together... Eh, I just don't see any reason to stir up trouble... plz fuu.

/mini-rant. -_- we don't need the hate.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I mean, they could be kick *** magic girls together...
You kind of lost me about here but good message.
When the AiB Link boards were active some people hated on Toon Link calling him Gay. It was stupid and several Link players also use TL. I don't like TL's character design, I never was a Wind Waker fan, but I didn't bash TL or TL players.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Since fuu made that wig snatching thread i find even more fun in poking at Rosalina. Also, since my best friend uses her in Mario Kart i spend most of my time fighting her with Birdo/Daisy for first place and tricking her into blue shells.

I like honest light-hearted fun about other characters.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Looks are deceiving, but If you look closely you can make out where the spark is, which is where the hitbox ended in brawl. Here there seems to be that slashy effect after it. Nice graphics. I wonder if the hitbox is increased..?? That would give it a tiny edge over Fsmash, assuming that's back.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hey guys, look at all these sm4sh zelda pics someone found on facebook. :p

She's so hawt. XD Also triforce specials...

EDIT; WOW! sorry the pictures are so big. Also, note they don't show Nayru's, does anyone suppose maybe the move is getting changed in design a bit?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Fantastic find! How did they get these images?

I see Nair, teleport, jab, Fsmash (vs. Megaman) and the same vogue-like pose she's doing (transform? din's?)

That picture with the feathers... what is it? an entrance pose? Looks cool

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
The user Kiwi-kiwi (I think that's their name. > _ >) said they found them on the European Nintendo Facebook. But someone else said they couldn't find them on the American Nintendo Facebook. So...

As for the feather picture, I believe it's clever placement of pit's new flying move with the feathers overlapping Zelda's side taunt before the flames.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
How cool...

If you look behind her at the bottom of the picture you can see the letters DK followed by what looks like a green W underneath. At first I thought it was a character wearing a hat, but it could something donkey kong related. I don't know but I enjoy playing detective buahaha

edit: actually I see dins now (i think... and it looks different to the vogue pose, which makes me question what this is now...)

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Actually, zelda in that feather pic is just at the mega man stage. It says "Dr. W" But the W is larger and under the Dr.

But yeah, the sheik-like pose is very interesting, my current guess is that it's a taunt, as up taunt hasn't been shown, and she looks at the screen. I could be WAY off though.

EOE

Smash Apprentice
Nice find! They were posted on the UK Smash 4 Facebook.

Also, this one could be the ending animation of Nayru's:

But it could also be her F-smash.

This is most definitely her DIn's:

There is still potential for a new move because of the Sheik pose and the pose she's doing in the Darknut picture. Hopefully a new Down-B.

--

Also just wanted to post this:

Soon...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Thank God they fixed her eyes.... she looks sooooo much better now.

Also, Link lookin' like a ****** next to Zelda/Peach. ;;

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
^???
They look about the same height.
Didn't even see that one tbh. ;; I have a habit of skipping over the 3DS pics.

Was referring to the Wii U ones, where he looks slightly shorter than Zelda and definitely shorter than Peach (in the one where Zelda's creepin hardcore). Could be perspective though since most of those screens are taken at dynamic angles.

Top Bottom