• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZETSUBOU SHI'TA!!! SMASH BLOGS NI ZETSUBOU SHI'TA!!!(cc4c)

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Link to original post: [drupal=1055]ZETSUBOU ****A!!! SMASH BLOGS NI ZETSUBOU ****A!!!(cc4c)[/drupal]

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!? IT SEEMS THAT ALL OF MY LONG-*** BLOG POSTS THAT I ACTUALLY WORK HARD ON ONLY GET ONE RESPONSE MAXIMUM, WHILE THE ONES THAT ARE SHORT AND TOOK VIRTUALLY NO EFFORT IN MAKING GET PLENTY!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH TODAY'S SOCIETY!? IT SEEMS PEOPLE WOULD PREFER WATCHING A MOVIE WITH NOTHING BUT MINDLESS VIOLENCE AND OVERPRICED SPECIAL EFFECTS *COUGHDARKKNIGHT* THAN AN ACTUAL, SMART MOVIE LIKE MEN WITH GUNS OR OF MICE AND MEN(YES I KNOW IT WAS ACTUALLY A BOOK FIRST, SUE ME) BUT I'M GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF. YOU'RE BRAINS MIGHT EXPLODE FROM ACTUALLY READING MORE THAN 2 PARAGRAPHS, SO I'LL STOP.

cruisecontrol4cool

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I'm not a huge fan of Gears of War 2.

But don't get so worked up about your User Blogs getting ignored. It's k

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
If you have a common theme with your blogs, do what I did and make a social group. Encourage the people that join to be active by giving them fancy titles like Vice-President or Archbishop within your group.

Above all, make ALOT of blogs in one burst so that half of the first page is, at least momentarily, made up of your entries. THAT will attract attention, even if it is of the "stop posting up your stupid blogs" type. Bad publicity is still publicity. Badly speaking.

Or, you could be a person with class and not do any of the above, but that's what prompts blogs like these, isn't it?

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
If you have a common theme with your blogs, do what I did and make a social group. Encourage the people that join to be active by giving them fancy titles like Vice-President or Archbishop within your group.

Above all, make ALOT of blogs in one burst so that half of the first page is, at least momentarily, made up of your entries. THAT will attract attention, even if it is of the "stop posting up your stupid blogs" type. Bad publicity is still publicity. Badly speaking.

Or, you could be a person with class and not do any of the above, but that's what prompts blogs like these, isn't it?
Wait...

COULD THIS BLOG ENTRY BE A METAMINDGAMESPAM?

Epicness

Denzi

Smash Master
It's probably because the blog posts that took no effort to write also take no effort to respond to, while the longer ones require actual thought *gasp*. Combine that with the fact that there are so many people who just spend their time spamming and +1 posting (especially in the user blogs section nowadays) and the reasons for your problem should be obvious.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
But don't get so worked up about your User Blogs getting ignored. It's k
Eh, it's nothing.

I got kinda tired of burning my eyes out for 6 hours for just 1 or 2 responses, so I had to aggressively assert something in CAPS LOCK, just to get it out of my system.

It's probably because the blog posts that took no effort to write also take no effort to respond to, while the longer ones require actual thought *gasp*. Combine that with the fact that there are so many people who just spend their time spamming and +1 posting (especially in the user blogs section nowadays) and the reasons for your problem should be obvious.
yeah, I can kinda see that.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Don't take this the wrong way, but people aren't necessarily lazy bums because they don't pay attention to your long blogs. I see a lot of long blogs that just don't interest me, because I really don't care that much about reading the umpteenth SSE (although I haven't seen a new one in a while so I assume MYM4 is over) or about whatever involving whatever Smash thing. I know you put effort into writing your blogs but maybe people just aren't interested in the topic you're writing about. Sorry.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
umpteenth SSE (although I haven't seen a new one in a while so I assume MYM4 is over)
Nah. That was just a hype when the thread started, everyone made one. Although MYM4 isn't over (it will be soon, tho), most of these things died down - 80% after they were started. Right now we have like 4 or so active, one completed and they're updated regularly, but that's it.

Top Bottom