• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZeRo To Not Attend Paragon

ThirdDay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
toastyost
3DS FC
1934-1050-5329
I think it's fine to see ZeRo have a break. Now we don't know who will win the tournament, causing more people to watch. I personally want ZeRo to get back to Melee and Project M. I think I heard that if he won Evo he would start thinking about playing Melee again. In Smash 4, you watch tournaments and know that ZeRo will win because well... he's ZeRo. But in Melee/PM, it's all different. It's a mystery because the top players' playstyles are different on certain days, and that affects their performance. Therefore anyone can win, even if Mango enters the tournament. Anyways, I hope ZeRo will get better soon and I'm looking forward to him playing at the Big House 5!

Last edited:
Top Bottom