• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I remember with the original leaked screenshots of the game, it was thought her Final Smash was the Crystal Flash. I'd love that, personally.

If they do go with the Power Suit Samus type FS again, I at least hope they buff the crap out of it.
Make it heal her, give next to no transformation lag, have more range/of a gravitational pull effect, have way more knockback, etc.

I originally thought so too, and it seemed really awesome. Besides, we don't have any Final Smashes that heal the player (not including Peach's sad, sad Final Smash).

I'm fine with it basically being a super powered Smart Bomb explosion with a gravitational effect, that would be sweet. As is, though, it's mostly just saying "your reward is turning back to actual Samus! Good for you."

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
I would argue that kirby's FS has some healing effect, but yeah, Crystal Flash would be a great final smash for ZSS.

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959
I remember with the original leaked screenshots of the game, it was thought her Final Smash was the Crystal Flash. I'd love that, personally.

If they do go with the Power Suit Samus type FS again, I at least hope they buff the crap out of it.
Make it heal her, give next to no transformation lag, have more range/of a gravitational pull effect, have way more knockback, etc.
I was blissfully unaware that this even existed. I'll definitely be giving it a go on my next Super Metroid run.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I never cared about FS's since I had it turned off, but Samus's FS was too punishable and Zamus's was just plain stupid IMO.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
I just wish they stop calling her "Zero Suit" Samus. Does the canonically weaken state have to have a separate title? It's still Samus.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
I just posted this in the Mr.G&W thread. Was this debunked? It's supposedly by Sakurai himself. I remember it surfacing long before any trailers or screenshots.

Cuz there she is.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
It's just a picture Sakurai drew, while it certainly hints towards her it's not official confirmation that she's returning. while I have no doubt that all that characters on that picture will return (though sandbag and Mr Saturn will remain items I'm sure), until they are confirmed on the website it would be misleading to give them their own section of the board. Same with Marth and Metaknight who have yet to be officially confirmed.

Goten21

Smash Journeyman
She was together with Pikachu my favorite character, I sure hope she returns! Samus with her armor suit just doesn't do it for me...

BoxedCookies

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0875-8652
Personally, as long as ZSS is back, I'm fine. If she shares a slot with Samus similar to Zelda/Sheik, even better.

Last edited:

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Personally, as long as ZSS is back, I'm fine. If she shares a slot with Samus similar to Zelda/Sheik, even better.
I'd be fine with that, but instead of having to push r to play her, I'd like to just pick her on the character select screen like you can Sheik.

Top Bottom