• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Tournament Results

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Haha Azen and Chillin first place, as expected. Snakeee is Chillin still playing ZSS? Last time I played with him he had switched back from DDD and PT.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Capitol Brawl
Reno, Nevada
Teams - 7th/ 20th (Not including number of teams in pools)
No official uploads, so no Thread =(

If teams were being counted, I figured I'd post them. Some notable matches in Pools/ bracket which we did well in. (JQWST, Plan 9, Ajax, Edge, Bardol, MikeHaze, Zelgadis, Hella)

We were a Zamus , Diddy team. Weird?

Edit: OMG = Oregon Mega Games. I bought my tickets and am really excited. Wish me luck. Hope to see more zamus players doing well. ^__^

fkacyan

Smash Hero
BIO is too far for me, but where's OMG?

I might be going to the Oxnard tourney, which looks quite promising.

I just placed 9th at Nexus, which had a lot of talent at it, so hopefully I'll start getting top 8s and putting ZSS on Ankoku's list... d:
I think we all want to start getting top 8s.

The competition in NJ is freaking intense though.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Just as soon as I go to a worthwhile tournament. Once school starts I'll be heading to a lot of tournaments in southern Virginia. I'm also going to try to get to Chu's last smash fest before school starts.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It's almost enough to make me start entering tournaments. Money figures strongly in making that unlikely, though.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I wish tournaments existed up in Nova Scotia. There's been like 2 since brawl came out, and one was played with full items and everything :\

The other I heard about when the results came out lol.

smaci92

Smash Lord
I wish tournaments existed up in Nova Scotia. There's been like 2 since brawl came out, and one was played with full items and everything :\

The other I heard about when the results came out lol.

Well that's luckier than me. There's none in Alberta...:(

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
2nd of 37 in Amateur Bracket at Oregon Mega Games

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=753

Pools were hard. The number of good players were really high for the turnout. Very Concentrated.

Note the 3 people I lost to all placed top 10 In pro and I went at least 1-2 against them. I was going to be placed in Pro alongside, but time constraints squished that idea.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
13th / 44 @ SWR 4.

I have a new idea for a tourney results thread that will function similarly to Ankoku's list, but for ranking ZSS players. I'll discuss it with a few of the regular ZSS tourneygoers later.

Top Bottom