• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus never ending combo

Cboy

Smash Rookie
I recently discover that zero suit samus has a never ending combo that is non-recoverable. Once your the enemy is is over 30% damage, get very close to your target and do the down-smash move twice and then the up+b special and repeat. (The up+B(Special) will pull them back to the ground allow you to do the down+smash move again) you can lock them in this combo nearly forever. The ultimate stunlock
once people realize how upstopable this combo is, i am pretty sure zerosuit samus will rise greatly in the character tier.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
... As a Zamus main I know for a fact this doesn't work as the pull down from the ^B or spike allows them to tech, which then they can either roll or stand back up immediately.

This has been discussed numerous times before in the Zamus forum, which is where this belongs.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I tried this out with ZSS in Training Mode against Mario. Now, I know that many of you will say that all you have to do is DI out of it. The thing I did not try was performing this attack consecutively. So, the question is, If you can get your opponent off guard, do you think that an Up+B, d-smash, f-smash would work effectively? Note that I tried this just now with a level 3 Mario in Training Mode.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You can DI out and techroll the landing, although dsmashx2 -> Plasma Wire is a good way to lead into tech chases for this reason.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
As long as they can tech/DI, this doesn't work.

It's good against newer people, but not against anyone good.

Ghost Slime

Smash Cadet
You know, I was playing against an 8 year old girl who was playing this game basically for her first time. When I tried performing this combo on her, she accidentally DIed out of it. If she can do it, anyone can.

xVRevenant

Smash Rookie
This won't work forever...

It may work for something like Up+B, D+Smash, to ___________<<<--input attack here

ashes

Smash Apprentice
This is the funniest thread ever... most know the move doesn't work against anyone good yet so many people are just repeating the same thing... that it does not work. And then these noobs come in and say it does, yet all these highly skilled players have jsut said it doesn't. I just had to point out the humour of this thread and hope you laugh like i did :)

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
I tried this on the Sandbag in the wifi waiting room. After a 3-4 UP B`s i tried but it would'nt hit the Sandbag anymore. I tried to pull this off on my friend on wifi but the same thing happened.

It's still worth doing with 3-4 UP B's since it does good damage.

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
lol at phootbag. "no he doesnt" is exactly what i was thinking. the problem with the issue of DI is that all it takes is: for a new player to realize they move in the air horizontally when they press side to side for them to think that they know how to utilize it. This is a major mistake. It's not until they realize that it takes timing and basic strategy as well to get out of DI-able combos--thus almost every combo in brawl -- when they come to their senses and realize dsmash dsmash upb will ONLY work if your opponent is either 1. very new or 2. freaked out/button mashed/made a major mistake. Usually both.

That said, you may try to connect that combo ONCE in a match in an effort to randomly punish your opponent while he has delusions of grandure in his head and isnt playing the best defense.

*If you can get a smart opponent to think you have faith in that combo, it may even work to your advantage as you can switch it up right away and do something else that he may not be prepared for like a quick fsmash into fair.

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
btw phootbag thats an awesome sig. lol. ive been to many character forums, ya know, checkin out everyones tactics and ish. i have to say that ive seen the largest amount of repetitive noob posts in this forum than most. i feel for you.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
btw phootbag thats an awesome sig. lol. ive been to many character forums, ya know, checkin out everyones tactics and ish. i have to say that ive seen the largest amount of repetitive noob posts in this forum than most. i feel for you.
This makes me feel better. At least now we have an excuse for being the meanest people on the forums.

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
i just lol'd at your sig ph00tbag, its so great. i didnt even notice it until aequitas mentioned it in his post.

and i guess ill join in on the bashing of this combo: No it doesn't work

PteK

Smash Rookie
heh that combo is pretty old plus people practice getting out of the down smash cuz of her cheap *** down smash then jump Uair combo

Bouse

Smash Ace
I've officially pulled off this combo on someone ONCE. Then he went, "Well that's ********." and I told him, "No it's really just you."

Top Bottom