• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Matchup

Zezortos

Smash Rookie
What is a good fighter against ZSS for Glory mode? Also, if you can, one for sheik.
Thanks!

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
From my experience, Falco and Pikachu are both difficult for ZSS to handle. :)

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Pikachu is my bane. He's too short for a ton of my moveset, his neutral B trades inconsistently with my stun gun, and his sandbag dAir is difficult to punish.

Hellzsaint

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hellzsaint
3DS FC
0087-2525-0130
From my experience, Falco and Pikachu are both difficult for ZSS to handle. :)
I have some trouble with Falcon players. A lot of the time I do figure them out, but then they resort to dodge spamming and end up winning. It's sad because I thought I was able to beat roll spam by now but for some reason in that particular match up I just can't.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have some trouble with Falcon players. A lot of the time I do figure them out, but then they resort to dodge spamming and end up winning. It's sad because I thought I was able to beat roll spam by now but for some reason in that particular match up I just can't.
Tip: Rolls and dodges have noticeable ending lag. Take advantage of it to punish the opponent.

Last edited:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Tip: Rolls and dodges have noticeable ending lag. Take advantage of it to punish the opponent.
True however it's still gonna take some time to read between the lines...I was gonna say read between the reads or rolls and those sounded dumb.

Rolls being a lot better this time around and the fact that sometimes you will just naively mind game your self into thinking " There is no way this guy is going to be a troll and just for glory roll all day" That is until realization dawns on you where your like "Did I just get hit with a smash and instead of running to edgeguard me this guy literally just rolled from the one side to the other".

Last edited:
Top Bottom