• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zero suit samus has nice tilts <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
They are pretty epic. I dunno, though. They tend to make her a bit unbalanced.

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
I know you titled this thread so people would read it as "zero suit samus has nice ****"

Admit it.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Some good posts, some not so good ones.

Regardless, gives me a good idea for a combo video title:

Zamus' awesome tilts: A nice piece of zss

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If you mean by tilts you mean F-tilt+A but i'm guessing since most characters' F-tilts are powerful, but FSmash is better.

And hince the post creater's name, TROLL-ian
*facepalm*
Speaking of which, does ZSS have any Strong moves that have good knockback?

DancingZombies

Smash Rookie
I'm curious if any Sheik players will play Zamus as well. Their tilts seem similar. I was never one of those amazing Sheik mainers, but I'm really interested in maining her.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Of course I havent played ZSS! The game isnt out yet for North America!
But when it is... You'll see my Combat skills

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Uptilt is a decent set up to airs, nair, upsmash, upB (<3). It hits to both sides.
Forward tilt isnt particularly amazing as far as tilts go, but gives her the range+speed combination she would otherwise lack.
Down tilt is pretty standard as far as down tilts go. It can't be spammed at insane speeds like Ness, or even at decent speeds like Lucas - only hits to one side.
Forward smash is not as good a finisher as forward B is generally - though it does have great range and hits behind her though not with the same awesome range.

She lacks kill move options - and tends to rely on bair, forwardB and downB to get kills - kills can also come from fsmash, nair, second hit of fair and if used well - dair.

Yes she has large breasts - however they don't closely follow gravity like when she lays on her back, and they only have a small degree of movement on her jump landing and are otherwise fairly stationary FYI.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Of course I havent played ZSS! The game isnt out yet for North America!
But when it is... You'll see my Combat skills
That hasn't stopped countless people from importing the game and playing it anyway. :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom