• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Ping melee tournament march 5

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
1.- Blea Gelo
2.- Flaming roy
3.- Nicaboy
4.- Andres
5.- Smilez

I dont remember the other positions. il put the brackets later

nicaboy

Smash Champion
OMFG this was a one dollar tourney totaly not legit. Blea I love you in everything but you most def get no respect for this at all. But if swf want to give props for something for fun then the standards have gone down. Good god.

But both blea and roy are really good. Roy 3 stocked him twice then blea beat him in 2 sets but again this aint legit.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
OMFG this was a one dollar tourney totaly not legit. Blea I love you in everything but you most def get no respect for this at all. But if swf want to give props for something for fun then the standards have gone down. Good god.

But both blea and roy are really good. Roy 3 stocked him twice then blea beat him in 2 sets but again this aint legit.
Im totally busting your balls for this.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
nica i'm sure he didn't mean anything by it. i'm fairly certain that blea just wanted to post the results.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Sleepyk yo i was watching some of your herb3 matches how did you get so good and i didnt know?

Oh and lol i love blea its all good bro. He beat kmaster ya :) he is really good

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
okey. i know it was a one dollat tournament, as it was the one dollar tournament two weeks before this and it was posted.
roy three stocked me once, i had 3 weeks i didnt touched the controller family probs. starting from i didnt even warmed up, u were playing one tournament before this one
it was for ''fun'', i thought it that way when i went. after i played u, u just got sort of pist off and i thought u were angry at me or something, because thats what showed to me..
all good, just saying what i saw.

i dont know if i had it wrong, and if i did srry :S

Top Bottom