• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zephyr II's Current team, please rate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr II

Smash Rookie
OK, before we start, I have 2 pokes that aren't lv. 100 yet, plus one's my friends, so he'll probably want it back at some point:(

So, here we go:

Lucario lv.90 @ no item
Lax
Aura Sphere, Drain Punch, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse
HP-250 ATK-226 DEF-179 SpA-247 SpD-133 SPD-206

Glaceon lv.91 @ no item
Quirky
Bite, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Blizzard
(This is my friend's pokemon, so I didn't choose it's moves)
HP-238 ATK-174 DEF-226 SpA-253 SpD-218 SPD-157

Sceptile lv.100 @ Rose Incense
Mild
Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, X-Scissor, Quick attack (temporary, until I get Dragon Pulse)
HP-306 ATK-212 DEF-142 SpA-264 SpD-203 SPD-273

Feraligatr lv.100 @ Splash Plate
Serious
Blizzard, Crunch, Aqua Tail, Surf
HP-310 ATK-268 DEF-253 SpA-197 SpD-208 SPD-203

Charizard lv.100 @ Charcoal
Timid
Dragon Claw, Fly, Earthquake, Heat Wave
HP-306 ATK-181 DEF-209 SpA-276 SpD-222 SPD-251

Dragonite lv.100 @ Yache Berry
Naive
Dragon Dance, Fly, Outrage, ThunderPunch
HP-344 ATK-330 DEF-249 SpA-210 SpD-225 SPD-218

I'm thinking on breeding some of these guys & EV training them (so I can beat Toilet Roll - my Rival) Lemmie know what you think ;)

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Seriously, read the stickies.

But before you leave:
1. IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER IF YOUR POKEMON ARE LV 100 OR NOT. WE ALWAYS ASSUME IT BECAUSE OF DPPt'S WI-FI'S LV. 100 FEATURE!
2. NEVER POST INDIVIDUAL STATS! JUST POST THE EVS! [/YELLING] There is a thread in the Poke Center that can explain EV training to you.
3. Two moves of the same type on a single Pokemon is redundant. Use the move with better power and accuracy. (Flamethrower over Fire Blast)
3. Look up the Positives and Negatives of the natures of your Pokemon and never use neutral natures(e.g. quirky).
4. Consider the strengths of your Pokemon. Glaceon has about 130 base sp. atk so don't use a physical move. Feraliagtr is a strong physical attacker so special moves shouldn't be used with it.
5. Always use an item on a Pokemon. Items that only raise the power of a single type suck. Things like Life Orb and choice items take care of that.
6. Moves like Fly and Hyper Beam that give the opponent a free turn suck. They allow the opponent to switch into a counter.
7. Don't just always stick to attacking moves. Use some defensive tactics with defensively built Pokemon like Substitute, Blissey, and Bronzong.
8. Our Pokemon Community works slightly different than others. We want a description or comment of the Pokemon you're using and how you use it.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Replace Char's fly with Air slash. Fly can backfire by giving your opponent a turn to switch out (like jiggly said) or buff w/Bulk up, SD, etc...

Feraligatr would be better with Ice punch cuz it's a physical attacker.

Lucario probably will not need 2 Fighting moves, even though Drain punch is awesome, consider dropping it.

....that Glaceon has a very unusual moveset.

What does Rose Incense do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom