• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2014 Preliminary Details

Shears

Smash Master
Ok I registered for 64 singles but there wasn't any checkbox for the drunk 64 tournament. Will this be conducted unofficially then, and will it be using the same Apex 2014 drunk smash ruleset? It should also start earlier because last time it was past my bedtime and I fell asleep early.

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
well, jimmyjoe will not be present saturday, and sensei moved to frisco. so that might just leave me you and steve, shears.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
steve your signature lmaooo

so, hotel - that one is 93/n, mile and a half away, which is w/e, but anyone want to split one?

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Will this be conducted unofficially then, and will it be using the same Apex 2014 drunk smash ruleset? It should also start earlier because last time it was past my bedtime and I fell asleep early.
you should repost the drunk smash apex 2014 ruleset. i wanted to play a few days ago but couldnt remember the rules

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Rules:
-Best 2/3
-Zenith cp rules/character selection/stages
-Each player will begin each game equipped with a penalty beer and an unopened game beer
-Game beers cannot be opened until the the countdown of the game has finished and action can be taken
-You must finish your game beer completely before winning the game otherwise the game is replayed at 5 stocks
-Intentional suicide to throw the game and force a reset will result in a loss and a one beer penalty, so lets all be gentlemen
-A 5-stock results in a one beer shotgun penalty for the loser and must be completed before any character or stage selection of the subsequent game (this can be substituted with a naked lap, choice is the loser's)
-If a player spills any of his/her beer they are required to drink from their penalty beer
-Pausing is subject to a loss of stock and a 2 second drink from the penalty beer once the violators character has respawned
-If an opponent calls out any variation of 69 the other player is required to drink from their penalty beer for 2 seconds immediately
-Enforcement and validation of penalties as well as the approved completion of the game beer will be administrated by a TO or a representative selected by the TO

Enjoy!

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Gonna try to get ontario to coem to this

Sedda

Smash Champion
SK > Wizzy unless SK wants to break my heart again, but yeah. 2-5 is gonna be weird.

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
I'll make sure Kero is available for an "I can do it" pep-talk before you play against him.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
I'll be giving out prep talks all day for anybody who needs them. I like to consider myself the Dalai Lama of smash.

A lot of people forget what this game's all about. It's not about proving you're a better player than anybody else. It's about proving you're a better player today than you were yesterday. Your biggest opponent in any match is yourself.

With the right attitude, you'll play better than you ever thought was possible. With the wrong attitude, you won't be so fortunate.

If you lack faith in your abilities, then you've already lost. Believing in yourself is the key to success.

It's that simple, mother ****ers.

Having said all that, none of you can beat my DK. I'll clap all you ******s.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
duuuuuuuuudeeeee

you don't even know

i've been getting better with it

but when i'm up airing someone with dk i'm just like

don't miss the last z cancel don't miss the last z cancel don't miss the last z cancel

like i have to make a serious conscious effort to not miss it lol idk why i suck so badly

Last edited:

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
When LD's fox makes top 3 and killer just barely makes top 8 im gonna have to make a thread to talk about kirby in tournament
and why he shouldnt be as high as say, yoshi or fox or falcon

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
A lot of people forget what this game's all about. It's not about proving you're a better player than anybody else.
Then why do you wanna be the best ya nerd. Setting your sights on "best (aka better than everyone else)" is inherently comparing yourself to others. contradictions gg

It's about proving you're a better player today than you were yesterday.
Yeah and I'm not because I've been slacking lol. idk if I even want myself to do well because I don't deserve it. Unless I train a lot in the month between now and Zenith.

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Then why do you wanna be the best ya nerd. Setting your sights on "best (aka better than everyone else)" is inherently comparing yourself to others. contradictions gg
the "best" is simply a title that represents a level of skill

i have no intentions of stopping when i get there

my goal goes far beyond surpassing you n00bs

i wanna play this game in ways that are unimaginable

Top Bottom