• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda's Wave Bounce?

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Well I've been reading some info. and watching some videos that explain Wave Bouncing. I know that Zelda's Din's Fire gives a very good Wave Bounce, but recently when playing with Zelda, the moment i use Farore's Wind she sort of gets a hop upwards, i mean a little jump compared to a normal one, and I know that this is the Zelda Forum but the same thing happened with ZSS, i was in FD so i was sent flying and i tried to use Up-B to grab to the ledge but instead she got a little jump and landed on the stage without grabbing it so here's my question: Does that little hop is also considered Wave Bounce or is some other thing? :confused: Please help me :dizzy:

Iris

Smash Ace
I think I know what you're talking about, and it just happens when you use Farore's Wind without doing a second jump.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Well thanks for taking the time to answer but i arleady checked and it happens after Zelda's second jump :confused:

And about the sig i didn´t make it i found it :laugh:

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
I think I know what you're talking about, and it just happens when you use Farore's Wind without doing a second jump.
Yeah, it must be this problem. This also happens if you're trying to do a U-air without doing a second jump.

This problem is easily solved though, just turn stick jumping off in the controller settings.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Yeah, it must be this problem. This also happens if you're trying to do a U-air without doing a second jump.

This problem is easily solved though, just turn stick jumping off in the controller settings.
No, it's not actually a DJ input. It's just a property they gave a lot of B moves. If you have your second jump, you'll move up before/as you do the move.

Top Bottom