• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Lol. No I'm afraid that is not me. My wii u nnid name was Walner. There is actually footage of my Zelda beating Narcissa's .... duckhunt on one of her older twitch streams lol, so nothing remarkable since she doesn't play that character.
Meh, it was worth a try. Welcome anyways gorl :secretkpop:
I hope WFT and Robin also get a similar look-over with their entire kit. Robin's range and all is fine, it just needs the Zelda frame-shaving treatment and Robin needs a speed boost. While WFT's clunk would be OK if all of ha moves had more range. Maybe they can add sunny-sparkles to all of ha Smash attacks to extend the range so WFT can be a yoga gorl AND a magic glitter gorl. Das the buff we need, Sakurai pls.
The best and most realistic way to buff WFT would be to add tripping back into the game, but then make WFT the only character immune to it since (s)he always has a perfect balance ofc.
Also make side B have a 10% chance to summon the panda hat from the header game in Wii Fit instead of the soccer ball, and make it a 1HKO. Who cares if it's possibly ripping off Luigi's misfire, at least this is based on something.

Also give us official confirmation that WFT is a princess, they need a buff to their lore as well.

Edit: Page stealing time, go listen to some of Tsuko's covers

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GORL CRISIS, CALLING ALL GORLS
I CAN ONLY PICK 1 VERSION OF DIS

I already narrowed down a party playlist to 8 Britney songs which was incredibly hard to do and I cried throughout the entire process. But now I can only pick 1 version of this. pls help i cannot cry anymore or else my neighbors and i will drown kthnx

The best and most realistic way to buff WFT would be to add tripping back into the game, but then make WFT the only character immune to it since (s)he always has a perfect balance ofc.
Also make side B have a 10% chance to summon the panda hat from the header game in Wii Fit instead of the soccer ball, and make it a 1HKO. Who cares if it's possibly ripping off Luigi's misfire, at least this is based on something.

Also give us official confirmation that WFT is a princess, they need a buff to their lore as well.
WFT has been confirmed to be a Duchess/Duke. Also, they are actually 5,000 years old and only lived that long due to being incredibly fit since the day they were born. And I'm pretty sure their Salute The Sun religion also grants them super powers or something.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
WFT has been confirmed to be a Duchess/Duke. Also, they are actually 5,000 years old and only lived that long due to being incredibly fit since the day they were born. And I'm pretty sure their Salute The Sun religion also grants them super powers or something.
She had a self-proclaimed royal friend, yet WFT saw her as a sworn nemesis to herself.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going classic film fans? :nifty::ultzelda:

So I saw part of a film I remember watching when growing up, a film from the 1930s called "Oh, Mr. Porter!", a comedy about a janitor who becomes a station manager for a small station in Northern Ireland. It's probably one of my favourite films from the 30s. :yeahboi:

Believe you me when I say you ain't seen nothing yet of what those Elder Dragons can do. Low rank versions have smaller movepools. For Teostra, can you say... distant supernova?
Oof. This is gonna be interesting.

I know I forged that set and it's dual blades so that I could use them with that Wolf Fury or whatever art (the one that makes all hits do a second) and really capture the Gore look. But for me it's hard to top Akantor's set. Simple, but intimidating and badass. Also Akantor is blast to hunt. Not like his jerk ice brother. When rising through the ranks, Barroth is my go-to.

For cats you just can't beat Nerscylla.
I think the reason why I'm starting to have the Prowler as my main is because they don't have to worry about inventory space, I don't have to use Paintballs to try and find the monster I am after; and if I faint, I have an extra life at my hands compared to standard hunters. But I'll still need to fix that and go back to my Insect Glaive. :V

Lemme go and post what my loadout is for my Hunter and Prowler:

Hunter:
Weapon:
Petrified Rod (Level 5)
Armour:
Head: Scholar's Beret
Torso: Scholar's Blouse
Arms: Scholar's Gloves
Waist: Scholar's Skirt
Feet: Scholar's Socks

Prowler:
Weapon:
F Kaiser Mace
Armour:
Head: F Kaiser Periwig
Body: F Kaiser Robe
Skills:
Palico Rally
Health Horn
Bomb Barrel Bombay
Soothing Roll

Those are my loadouts that I run. I still have yet to get myself a Keenbone to level up my Petrified Rod further, since my goal on that one is to try and level it up as far as possible. Guessing I won't be getting Keenbones until HR 4 Quests? So I'm just one rank up away to getting there. Buuuut I'll be doing a buttload of quests it seems, or I can just TRY and find the right quests to do to get to HR 4 faster. :V

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
How's it going classic film fans? :nifty::ultzelda:

So I saw part of a film I remember watching when growing up, a film from the 1930s called "Oh, Mr. Porter!", a comedy about a janitor who becomes a station manager for a small station in Northern Ireland. It's probably one of my favourite films from the 30s. :yeahboi:

Oof. This is gonna be interesting.

I think the reason why I'm starting to have the Prowler as my main is because they don't have to worry about inventory space, I don't have to use Paintballs to try and find the monster I am after; and if I faint, I have an extra life at my hands compared to standard hunters. But I'll still need to fix that and go back to my Insect Glaive. :V

Lemme go and post what my loadout is for my Hunter and Prowler:

Hunter:
Weapon:
Petrified Rod (Level 5)
Armour:
Head: Scholar's Beret
Torso: Scholar's Blouse
Arms: Scholar's Gloves
Waist: Scholar's Skirt
Feet: Scholar's Socks

Prowler:
Weapon:
F Kaiser Mace
Armour:
Head: F Kaiser Periwig
Body: F Kaiser Robe
Skills:
Palico Rally
Health Horn
Bomb Barrel Bombay
Soothing Roll

Those are my loadouts that I run. I still have yet to get myself a Keenbone to level up my Petrified Rod further, since my goal on that one is to try and level it up as far as possible. Guessing I won't be getting Keenbones until HR 4 Quests? So I'm just one rank up away to getting there. Buuuut I'll be doing a buttload of quests it seems, or I can just TRY and find the right quests to do to get to HR 4 faster. :V

Pretty much, you can't fully upgrade any decent weapon until high rank (if you could, that'd be a hard cap on it's potential).

Acorns are not always reliable for preventing you from fainting, especially later in the game where monsters get faster and stronger. You may find that you eat one, revive, then immediately get trampled by the monster and die again before you can even move. And they don't have much in the way of reliable healing unless they're, well, a healer class.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Good to know... funny thing is if someone saw your post they'd instantly believe you and it'd spiral this wacky debate down even further. :ohwell:
I wasn't being not serious, it gets to me that people even discuss that, because as said the other day, I just played through ALttP, and I didn't see blonde Zelda once in the game, ALttP Zelda is simply not even blonde.
But yeahhh, I don't want this thread to become that discussion, I already saw what happens when that happens.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's poppin' fellow memers? :nifty::nifty::ultzelda:

Pretty much, you can't fully upgrade any decent weapon until high rank (if you could, that'd be a hard cap on it's potential).

Acorns are not always reliable for preventing you from fainting, especially later in the game where monsters get faster and stronger. You may find that you eat one, revive, then immediately get trampled by the monster and die again before you can even move. And they don't have much in the way of reliable healing unless they're, well, a healer class.
Well, I managed to reach HR 5 yesterday, and I got my Scholar Set to Level 10 immediately. So now I have 340 Defense, thanks Capcom for the free DLC Item Packs! So I'm now a tanky boy. :yeahboi:

I also went and got myself the Plesioth Armour and Weapon for my Prowler. Though I might go back to the lower Ranks and do all of the ones that I've missed, mainly so I can get the rewards that are in my Request Log, and that I can have the sense of satisfaction of getting all the Quests done in each Rank. :V

I wouldn't mind trying to get the Sailor and Moga Set, since I was given Requests by the Moga Sweetheart and the other Gal to help them with some quests. I think those might be fun to run around in.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Went on to Facebook to find some good memes. Came up with 0 memes and finding out my white side of the family is racist (or so dumb they don't know they're racist idk).
So. Like. It's not poppin' at all, m'gorl.:sadsheep:

On the plus side, Deviantart has given me many blessT images in 1 day.
McKnightlíght McKnightlíght which of these 3 is your true husbando tho?

That aside, Heroes has finally decided to bestow upon me a B!Hector, -hp/+res to boot.

Y'know, it only took 5% focus rate but whatever I guess. :^)))

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I passed my Candidacy Exam so I'm a full on Doctorate student now until I either get the Ph.D or run out of funding.

Also, DBZ Abridged episode 60 parts 1 and 2 came out.

In all, good, but would feel a lot better a week from now.

where is college Ike?
Path of Radiance College Ike:

Radiant Dawn College Ike:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Dis is a gud show
McKnightlíght McKnightlíght which of these 3 is your true husbando tho?
And Wani is a gud artist

Overall gud pics. Not Kaito holding Kirby good, but still good
So now that I've gotten my randomizers working, I've started 2 files for the SM/ALttP combo one (1 on my PC for when I'm home, and another on my laptop to play between classes). The PC seed is so heavily biased to Super Metroid that after the first hour I p much had nearly every item I needed to finish it. Both suit upgrades, the morph ball+bombs, more than enough missiles, super missiles, and power bombs to beat every boss in the game, plenty of energy and reserve tanks, and the space jump boots (also the grappling hook but who tf cares about that, especially if you have space jump). Wave beam and speed booster are really the only 2 items left that I'd really like. Meanwhile for Zelda items, I got like 20 rupees, the shovel, 3 pieces of heart, and the silver arrows (cool I can beat Ganon now, too bad I don't have the bow to fire them with). So rip that. I mean I eventually found the bow and power gloves so I was able to do some stuff after a while, but that's a pretty rough start.
For the laptop seed, I started off with the first sword and the blue mail, so the convenience was nice but it didn't open up too much stuff. Now I've gotten the power glove, the titan's mitt, the flippers, the pegasus boots, and the flute. So I can access a ton of places, but I can't finish any dungeons. :< (BUT HEY AT LEAST I ALSO GOT THE CANE OF SOMARIA, MAKING BLOCKS IS COOL) Metroid I've gotten a lot of stuff but the 2 things I really miss are the morph ball bombs (having to waste a power bomb just to jump in ball puzzles sucks. Spring Ball would be an okay replacement too) and the space jump (being able to fly through the entire game in the first seed was so nice and now I miss it). So it feels like I'm getting just barely enough to move on, but not enough to feel comfortable.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
When a simple 10 second meme transcends into a work of timeless art. Dat bloom tho.

where is college Ike?
A poor mercenary boi like him can't even afford college.

rip

But he's rich in friends, sword skills, blue, and bara. :secretkpop:

Dis is a gud show
Sassy and strong gorls wearing fabulous costumes, with fabulous hair, and they're the all friends. 10/10 season 3 pls come soon. I put it on the same high tier as Grace & Frankie tbh. At least Bojack Horseman is coming out with the next season. Then there's Grey's Anatomy. I'll somehow survive until GLOW's 3rd season is released.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's happening BBTAG 1.30 fans? :nifty::ultzelda:

So BBTAG's patch is now out; and judging from what I've seen, I am very much looking forward to what Ragna, Rachel, and Kanji can do.

> Checks Twitter for BBTAG stuff related to said characters

Damn man. Rachel has some strong stuff she can do now, like fuzzies, Okis and she can now combo into George; this is starting to look very fun and enticing to play.

Kanji's reverse beat looks pretty nice, being able to get some nice combos and probably even make himself slightly safer, and possibly get into his block string, I can already see it now:

5BB>5AAA>236A>4AA>5AAA>236A...

Ragna I've heard is now his CS version, where he was the best character in the game. Maybe I should do another "How GOOD Was ___" where I focus on Ragna. :secretkpop:

So now time to jump back to BBTAG, sayonara Monster Hunter! But I shall return! When I feel the need to get some more stuff done in Multiplayer!

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
I just finished watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. It's now one of my favorite anime of all time, and has given me my very first ship. It's rare for anything to make me root for a couple to get together and I'm still wondering how this one played me. I feel extremely weeby because of this, so I'd like to cleanse myself with a bit of Zelda talk.

Since there isn't much to talk about, what is everyone's favorite Zelda move? I'm a fan of Farore's wind because I enjoy sniping so much. This also partially applies to the Lightning kick, but considering the many matches I have lost because of how easy they are to beat, I'll stick with my Death Elevator.

Also, EODM07 EODM07 I wanna try this BBTAG you are always talking about. Is there a recommended controller for this?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going SimpleFlips' children? :ultzelda::nifty:

Also, EODM07 EODM07 I wanna try this BBTAG you are always talking about. Is there a recommended controller for this?
DO NOT use the JoyCons to play BBTAG. You'll basically ruin the control stick on both of them, plus the controller is far too small to even recommend using them. I wouldn't recommend the Switch Pro Controller either, the D-Pad on that isn't good for fighting games, and that controller even made my thumb sore from just using it for this game. I'd highly suggest you use either a Pokken Controller (One that you could get to play Pokken), or a Fight Stick. If you don't have those, you can always use the Gamecube Controller and the Adapter. Which I do highly recommend.

Speaking of which, got back to it; man am I rusty. I'm planning on trying out Mika since someone suggested I give her a try with Gordeau, since Gordeau didn't really change much, but everyone else around him definitely has. I did try out Rachel again, it felt cumbersome at times because I haven't used her in a while. Tried the same with Kanji, and I was never going for his new Reverse Beat which saddens me.

I'd try out Carmine, but I don't wanna use someone who's an asshole to everyone. Or I can just go back to Kanji and try and do 5BB>5A... and implement it into my play. :secretkpop:

But I have been told that my Gordeau is my best character, however; when my Gord goes down, my team falls apart. So I just gotta make sure to keep Gordeau alive and just bring it back whenever I have the chance; since he's basically the core of my teams.

Also, someone even gave me some helpful advice on playing Insect Glaive in MHGU, so I'll be taking their advice, and TRY and implement all of the changes and strats they suggest. They also went "Ew" at me using the Wycademy Scholar Armour. :secretkpop:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I just finished watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. It's now one of my favorite anime of all time, and has given me my very first ship. It's rare for anything to make me root for a couple to get together and I'm still wondering how this one played me.
I had a decent time watching Dragon Maid. It's one of the few slice of life anime I've watched...I should definitely watch more.
I feel extremely weeby because of this, so I'd like to cleanse myself with a bit of Zelda talk.

Since there isn't much to talk about, what is everyone's favorite Zelda move? I'm a fan of Farore's wind because I enjoy sniping so much. This also partially applies to the Lightning kick, but considering the many matches I have lost because of how easy they are to beat, I'll stick with my Death Elevator.
Nayru's Love, probably. I like blocking approaches with it. I like all of Zelda's moves though, except maybe her down smash.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
I'm still annoyed to no end about this - and US isn't even bothering of lending in help.

God help me if I have to move out of Finland when this law passes full-power.
Are you Finnish Valkyrie? I'm like, 1/4th Finnish.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Are you Finnish Valkyrie? I'm like, 1/4th Finnish.
Not really. My parents are immigrants from Somalian lands - so I'm not Finnish by blood. Still, I've more than adopted the culture and the language more than my true nationality. Though that's because I was born in Finland, hahhah.

1/4th Finnish though? Neat~! 2nd time I've seen one this year too - last time when I was in Ohio this summer, my sibling's friend has her mom's root trace back to Finland.

It's a small world...

Anyway, wonder if to resume my Zelda in A Link To The Past-game again.

Speaking also which, I had been attempting a Swordless Challenge on LoZ 1 while also having swapped Link out for Zelda. I guess makes sense in context on her. IDK.

Last edited:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965

Anyway, wonder if to resume my Zelda in A Link To The Past-game again.

Speaking also which, I had been attempting a Swordless Challenge on LoZ 1 while also having swapped Link out for Zelda. I guess makes sense in context on her. IDK.
Been meaning to ask, where do you get all these valkyrie images? Looks super 90s.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Been meaning to ask, where do you get all these valkyrie images? Looks super 90s.
*Clicks the counter again for how many times he was asked that*

Anyway - they're from the manga back from 2005-2008 made by Valkyrie's character designer Hiroshi Fuji! I guess you're right about the 90s' feel, since this guy designed Valkyrie's entire look among other things right back to 80s - 90s as they made her games for Namco - and the style's really good still:

Speaking which, the names of these manga I took icons from are Birth of Valkyrie and Glory of Valkyrie.

I happened to find raw scans from the internet somehow during trying to find icons to do Valkyrie-RP:ing back in Tumblr - and the habit just stuck after I did a name change here.

I'm still working on the contents of her support thread, but check it out if you like:

https://smashboards.com/threads/the-guardian-angel-of-namco-valkyrie-for-smash-bros-ultimate.458147/

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I'm still annoyed to no end about this - and US isn't even bothering of lending in help.

God help me if I have to move out of Finland when this law passes full-power.
Uh...yeah. If you haven't noticed, the US kind of has like three simultaneous national crises going on at the moment, one of which is a Cat 5 Hurricane making landfall by the end of the week which may or may not be hitting the Capital directly. Until next week at the earliest, our federal government is basically shutdown at the moment.

And if the only thing stopping Europe from reverting to Saturday morning cartoon super villains is the US standing behind it with a rolled up newspaper, that, uh, says a whole lot more about how much to trust the EU than anything else.

That said, if any of you gorls are in the North or South Carolina area or have family/friends there, tell them to to move well inland if they haven't already. Even if the hurricane goes in some wild direction, they're still projecting upwards to 8 feet of rain.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Uh...yeah. If you haven't noticed, the US kind of has like three simultaneous national crises going on at the moment, one of which is a Cat 5 Hurricane making landfall by the end of the week which may or may not be hitting the Capital directly. Until next week at the earliest, our federal government is basically shutdown at the moment.

And if the only thing stopping Europe from reverting to Saturday morning cartoon super villains is the US standing behind it with a rolled up newspaper, that, uh, says a whole lot more about how much to trust the EU than anything else.

That said, if any of you gorls are in the North or South Carolina area or have family/friends there, tell them to to move well inland if they haven't already. Even if the hurricane goes in some wild direction, they're still projecting upwards to 8 feet of rain.
Flipping scary man... I'll be praying all of ya'll get to be safe. Kind of ironic time to put the Direct up when US is about to get hit by a huge natural disaster...

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Since there isn't much to talk about, what is everyone's favorite Zelda move?
I think I'll never stop loving her Up-Air, A.K.A Finger-Bang.

When I was young and played Melee, seeing Zelda doing this type of a move with her magic was the most coolest thing I had ever seen.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Why would they? The president has announced war on their own internet platforms, he wants everything to turn into 4Chan where there is no holds barred....
Nah, at least 4chan has some trust worthy information and people are quick to show sources. That's not very Trump-like at all, so, oops. :^)))

I think I'll never stop loving her Up-Air, A.K.A Finger-Bang.

When I was young and played Melee, seeing Zelda doing this type of a move with her magic was the most coolest thing I had ever seen.

wait, is Zelda's new Uair still a finger bang tho? If it's not then she will be automatically the worst Zelda ever pls do not do this Sakurai.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Nair is my favorite, I love just spamming it against someone who doesn't know how to combat it. Plus spin to win

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My favorite move of Zelda's will always be brawl's utilt

rip sassy sparkle death wave

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I like Phantom just for the warm fuzzy feeling of it finally getting to perform the role it was designed for.

Last edited:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
My favorite move of Zelda's will always be brawl's utilt

rip sassy sparkle death wave
That was more satisfying to land than the kicks imo. Thankfully it looks like new upotilt will be amazing in a new way, being our main combo move setting up 50/50s. I've seen it combo into Bair and other goofy kill setups.

So calling it the death sparkle wave will be accurate.

~ Valkyrie ~ ~ Valkyrie ~ I feel like if I knew about your character I would've been a big fan. The games look fun and the character's design is pretty good. I'd like to check out these games.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, The Last Remnant is getting a remaster for the PS4. That would sort of explain why it was pulled from the PC and Xbox 360 stores, but at the same time, they could have just kept them there assuming there wasn't any trouble doing so since and considering it's being remastered for the PS4 with no mentions of one coming to the PC or Xbox One later on. I bought the game years ago for dirt cheap during a Steam sale. It was like $2 to $3. Haven't played it, the one thing I know is that the main character, Rush Sykes, is voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch. The remaster is coming out on December 6, 2018, so if you're interested, pick it up. Siliconera link article: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/09/1...t-remnant-remastereds-worldwide-release-date/.

As for FEH, I decided to be a weirdo and dumped every single orb into the CYL2 banner. At first, I wanted a last try for CYL or even regular Hector, but then it led to I want to skip banners for some reason. Not even to save up orbs, but straight-up skip banners because I don't want to summon outside of the freebie and discounted, first summoning session for new heroes. Right now, I want feathers more than orbs and even units. Outside of at least two Sabers or another Fjorm for Shield Pulse, so that I can have a spare Shield Pulse for an eventual Karla or some future unit with the right stats if I decide to build Raven soon, there's not much I really want to do. Karla, Linus, and Raven running Pavise, L&D3, and Shield Pulse with Flashing/Heavy Blade looks disgustingly fun. I just want Hector because he's the last lord of Blazing Blade who I don't have. Anyone else is up to chance like getting more Mias, Nephenees, Sonyas, or for whoever and for units who aren't in the game that I want and like, if they stay as 5* or get demoted making them easier to get like Charlotte, Kjelle, or Heather.

3* Cherche #1: +Atk, -Res.

4* Florina #1: +Atk, -Res.

4* Gaius: +HP, -Spd.

3* Niles #1: +Res, -Def.

4* Virion: +Def, -Atk.

4* M!Corrin #1: +Def, -Spd.

4* Draug #1: +Res, -Spd.

3* Lachesis: +Atk, -Spd. Neat.

3* Nowi: +Def, -Atk.

4* Seth: +Res, -HP.

3* Draug #2: +Spd, -Def.

3* Fir #1: +Atk, -Def. Eh... I think -HP would be better.

5* CYL Ephraim: +Def, -Spd. Not sure if I want to use this one over +Atk, -Res. Probably this one since his bulk would be higher.

3* M!Robin: neutral.

3* Sakura: +Res, -Atk.

3* Eirika #1: +Res, -Atk.

3* Florina #2: +HP, -Atk.

3* Gwendolyn #1: +Spd, -HP. Apparently, that's good for arena scoring, but I don't really care at the moment.

3* Hawkeye: +Res, -Spd. Still waiting on that +Def, -Spd Hawkeye.

4* Serra #1: +Res, -Spd.

3* Eliwood #1: +HP, -Spd.

3* Kaze #1: +Def, -Spd.

3* Laslow: +Atk, -Res.

3* Matthew: +Spd, -Atk.

3* Serra #2: +Spd, -Def.

4* Draug #3: +Spd, -Res.

4* Eliwood #2: +HP, -Res.

4* Lissa: +Res, -HP.

3* Priscilla #1: neutral.

3* Sully: +HP, -Res.

4* Ares #1: +Def, -Atk.

3* Lukas: +Spd, -HP.

4* Mathilda #1: +Res, -Spd.

4* Shanna #1: +HP, -Atk.

3* Tharja: +Atk, -Def.

4* Boey: +Res, -HP.

3* Chrom: +Spd, -Res. Welp, that Wind Boost build would be interesting.

3* Donnel: +Res, -Def.

4* L'Arachel: +Atk, -Def.

3* Setsuna: +Res, -Spd.

4* Felicia #1: +Spd, -Def.

4* Marth: +Res, -Def.

4* Niles #2: +Res, -Spd.

4* Saizo: +Res, -Atk.

4* Soren: +Spd, -Res. How fitting that my last Soren merge has the same boon and bane as the main Soren I used and built.

4* Catria: +Def, -Res.

4* Gwendolyn #2: +Res, -Spd.

4* Leon: +Def, -Spd.

3* Mathilda #2: +Res, -Spd.

4* Priscilla #2: +Res, -Spd.

4* Ares #2: +Spd, -Def.

4* Azama: +Atk, -Spd.

3* Cecilia: +HP, -Spd.

3* Fir #2: +HP, -Res.

4* Nino #1: +Res, -HP.

4* M!Corrin #2: +Def, -Atk.

3* Eirika #2: neutral.

3* Kagero: +Spd, -Res.

4* Rebecca: +Atk, -Res.

4* Soleil #1: +Atk, -Res.

4* Jeorge: +Spd, -Res.

5* Lene: +Res, -Atk. I might keep this one for Safeguard.

4* Peri #1: +Def, -Res.

4* Raven: +Res, -Def.

4* Shanna #2: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Clarine: +Atk, -Res.

4* Klein #1: +Atk, -Res.

4* Niles #3: +Res, -Spd.

3* Oboro: +Atk, -Spd.

4* Soleil #2: +Def, -Spd.

4* Gwendolyn #3: +HP, -Def.

3* Hana: neutral.

4* Kaze #2: +Spd, -Atk.

3* Nino #2: +Atk, -HP.

3* Subaki: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Cherche #2: +Def, -Atk.

3* Fir #3: +HP, -Def.

4* Fir #4: +Atk, -Def.

3* Klein #2: +Atk, -Def.

3* Serra: #3 +Res, -Atk.

4* Clair: +Def, -Atk.

4* Effie: +Spd, -HP.

4* Felicia #2: +Atk, -HP.

3* Peri #2: +Atk, -Res.

4* Sothe: +HP, -Atk.

Also, have fun Cress! Cress! .
To think he'd be my first +10 unit and not Cherche, Eliwood, Legault, or Selena.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Direct today fans? :nifty::ultzelda::nifty:

First off, I'd like to pay respects to the Smash 4 Zelda Social.

R.I.P. Zelda Social
2013 - 2018

Now then, back onto other stuff.

Buddhahobo Buddhahobo you probably have stopped playing Duel Links, but Yubel is now available to get, and we'll hopefully be getting 5Ds in a bit as well; so once Yubel's available, I think I might be able to run Fire Kings/Phoenix again after over a year. Which will be great tbh.

Once 5Ds comes out, I'm definitely going to be making Synchro decks. Especially ones with Stardust Dragon, though I am hoping for our boy Colossal Fighter. I need him, as he's my favourite Synchro (Sure, his effect can easily be gotten over, but I still like it). But Stardust Dragon is probably going to be amazing in DL, being able to stop destruction effects, and then return itself to the field.

Also, been playing some more Monster Hunter; decided to farm the Shagaru Magala for some S.Magala Caresses, so I can level up this Insect Glaive someone suggested to me I use, over the Petrified Rod that I've been using. Oof.

Anything you lot are hoping for from the Direct today?

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Snip

Hoi hoi, I'm going to make a prediction here. We'll get one character trailer and no echoes unless the echo is of the newcomer. Then Sakurai or someone else will talk about the new For Glory, For Fun, and any online modes for just under 5 minutes. The rest of the direct will be non smash related.

As for the character prediction itself, I'm locked into a Shantae reveal based on a mound of circumstantial evidence. Isaac is my next best guess but we only get one guess.

Other than that. "F" for the sm4sh Zeldy social. The gorls have abandoned ship.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
How's it going Direct today fans? :nifty::ultzelda::nifty:

First off, I'd like to pay respects to the Smash 4 Zelda Social.

R.I.P. Zelda Social
2013 - 2018

Now then, back onto other stuff.

Buddhahobo Buddhahobo you probably have stopped playing Duel Links, but Yubel is now available to get, and we'll hopefully be getting 5Ds in a bit as well; so once Yubel's available, I think I might be able to run Fire Kings/Phoenix again after over a year. Which will be great tbh.

Once 5Ds comes out, I'm definitely going to be making Synchro decks. Especially ones with Stardust Dragon, though I am hoping for our boy Colossal Fighter. I need him, as he's my favourite Synchro (Sure, his effect can easily be gotten over, but I still like it). But Stardust Dragon is probably going to be amazing in DL, being able to stop destruction effects, and then return itself to the field.

Also, been playing some more Monster Hunter; decided to farm the Shagaru Magala for some S.Magala Caresses, so I can level up this Insect Glaive someone suggested to me I use, over the Petrified Rod that I've been using. Oof.

Anything you lot are hoping for from the Direct today?

I use the Arc (Shagaru) set a lot in Generations, it's reliable for getting extra sharpness and a full health boost is icing on the cake. I was even able to mix some R pieces with Esurient (Savage Deviljho) pieces for a set that has both Handicraft and Razor Sharp.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I use the Arc (Shagaru) set a lot in Generations, it's reliable for getting extra sharpness and a full health boost is icing on the cake. I was even able to mix some R pieces with Esurient (Savage Deviljho) pieces for a set that has both Handicraft and Razor Sharp.
Once I get the materials needed to level up the IG, I'll also be going to try and get stuff to fight a Rathalos, since I've also been suggested to use that Armour over my Wycademy Scholar Set. It'll probably be a while before I can get the Armour that I need. Oh well.

But once I reach G Rank, I can at least make my Armour look like the ones I want. :yeahboi:

Top Bottom