• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So in Heroes, I've been kinda wanting to do some kind of Alm and Celica combo since I have both of them, and they both have pretty decent boons/banes. At first glance, they don't mesh together at all, but a few hours ago I figured out how to make them synergize, and it could potentially work out really well. I am excited. :3
You could mesh Alm and Celica together in a different way. :p

Also, being reminded that there is an upcoming Mario and Rabbids game is interesting.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Overwatch Anniversary is live. Well, it was since way earlier today.

Symmetra's new skin is OP. Oasis Goddess confirmed.

All the dance emotes are perfect tho so I am dying. Pls send help. Or more loot boxes. BOTH.

I appreciate how the memes/fan-canon got snuck in there, though. Sweethardt (McCreamy also meme'd this and many others) for instance, the Charleston for Tracer, DAD DANCE, "Setting up the car wash..." and so on. Iz so gud.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Symmetra's new anniversary skin is the best skin in the game hands down

i want it sooooo badly

just look at its beauty

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I can't play OW right now (graduation stuff) but what I saw earlier was pretty good. Genji's is nice because his booty is fully visible so it's one of his better ones automatically. D. Va's I think is a reference to that 1 tweet on the Wendy's Twitter account where they teased one of their waitresses dressed as D. Va, so maybe there's some connection there? Nevermind it was Arby's Twitter, but Wendy's Twitter is full of D. Va propaganda, guess I got them confused.
Zarya's I may just use ironically since I still don't like it, but it's different so I'll take it.

The dances are amazing though. Rein's and Mercy's are the 2 I need, probably alongside Sombra's and Lucio's. Sombra's and Orisa's other new emotes are great as well, glad to see Orisa get some actually good emotes (her victory poses are still boring though).

New maps looked fun as well. My favorite will probably be the Black Forest.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The event is def the best currently for stuff, mostly thanks to the hero-wide dance emote addition(s). Orisa's sit emote is absurd tho.

She's not a momnic.

She's a robo-doggo.

Gawdess and Kween pls bless that pure robo-gorl.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had a change of plans on the weekend. I'll be going to collect my copy of Disgaea 5 Complete on launch day instead of Saturday. So that'll be good.

If I can be bothered, I'll probably try and create some of you lot in Disgaea (I did this in Disgaea D2, where I created my parents, sister and her boyfriend in the game as certain classes). And I'm still waiting on that Pyro Update to come out, hopefully in the Summer with tons of new content and balance changes.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Wasn't expecting those special maps. Nice, cool challenge and a bunch of free orbs. Got a summon in aaaand

3 Star Cecilia - +Res/-HP. Not that great sadly. Of course the game teases me by giving me a 3 Star Cecilia in the focus she can be 5 Star <-<

3 Star Barst - +HP/-Def. Ehh

3 Star Jagen - +HP/-Atk. First Jagen in ages. But still ehh. Especially when lowering his already low attack

3 Star Eliwood - +Def/-Atk. Another -Atk why ;-;

5 Star Lilina - +Spd/-HP. Oh thank goodness, at least she didn't get screwed by nature....oh wait. Her speed isn't even good at all. At least her Attack wasn't lowered.
Can't complain I guess. I just wish I got a Cecilia or at least one of the focus units. This is like my Effie summon, giving me a bunch of 3 Stars and one 5 Star completely unrelated to the focus

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So Gar and some other non-gorls (sans a Bayo main) were doing this kinda drunken Sm4sh night. They needed 1 more to play so ofc Gar invites me even tho I just wanted to binge watch Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

2 things happened:
1) I found there's, like, tons (4) of buff dudes/a buff gorl who play Sm4sh and they can spook even the sassiest of gorls. Pls ban them and their FE10 Ike tier arms ok tyvm. :^)

spoiler: most of the players were allergic to sass and sparkles RIP. Bara is no match for sass.

2) I survived as Zelda with 130%-170% dmg a lot, once with all 3 stocks. They used Marth, Fox, Falcon, Mewtwo, Corrin, Cloud, Ryu(Gar), Mario, and Pikachu. I got to the last round, but was out-sassed and out-muscled by the Bayo main.

They were all "Zelda main pro AF dude" except it was mostly luck and sass-assisted DI. Using DTaunt at the beginning of a match reduces all received KB by 50%, duuuh. This played in my head all night(not just because I really wanted to watch Season 3):

The Bayo main was a stronk Amazon Gorl that could probably beat us all in a fight simultaneously. IDK if she could win in a sass fight, but she does main Bayo. After the srs matches we all played super casual. We combined our gorl pwr and tortured many non-gorls. She'd SOCLOSE them and held the sassy crouch pose as I'd double lightning kick them poor sassless plebs. :^)

Fun but tiring night.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Just reading through my University book again and checking out some TF2 Content.

Also, this cosmetic is BEAUTIFUL. Mario mains must be proud of this. (You can also paint it. So you can be Luigi, Waluigi or Wario.)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
there's a new app called Magikarp Jump made by the Pokemon Company that's available in the App Store btw

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Thanks for reminding me that S3 came out and that I need to watch it
OK, but you're not allowed to watch it yet until I do because that show was made just for me since the world revolves around me. You need to farm exp for looties to get all the dance emotes first.

Or just throw $1,340 at looties and get everything. :secretkpop:

there's a new app called Magikarp Jump made by the Pokemon Company that's available in the App Store btw
Does it require Pokestop squating and almost getting hit by cars as you search for nearby mons?

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Guess which heaux finally decided to show up at my doorstep

I mean I've already beat the game but now I have an excuse to go Cleric Faye nyoom nyoom

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Magikarp Jump looks fun, so does Skullgirls Mobile.
I'll look into them later tonight (hopefully).
:196:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm having fun with Magikarp Jump

it reminds me of that one browser game called Duck Life

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Tomorrow I'll be getting Disgaea 5 Complete!

DISGAEA HYPE! :yeahboi:

Magikarp Jump looks fun, so does Skullgirls Mobile.
I'll look into them later tonight (hopefully).
:196:
Hopefully Skullgirls Mobile will be good. Then again, I don't touch Mobile games. Last one I played was Angry Birds which was years ago when my mother had her old phone.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I had fun with Magikarp Jump this morning but then my Calico Magikarp got eaten by a Pidgeotto and I'm kinda traumatized
The cute art style lied to me

Alsooo i got Echoes aw yes <3 I'll be ordering the amiibo tomorrow too, they're surprisingly not sold out on Amazon or GameStop

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I had fun with Magikarp Jump this morning but then my Calico Magikarp got eaten by a Pidgeotto and I'm kinda traumatized
The cute art style lied to me
Wait, what? I don't know anything about this game other than it was released, but it's just a game about having Magikarp jump, right? Why is scary nature involved?

This reminds me of Can Your Pet... Poor Lucah.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Wait, what? I don't know anything about this game other than it was released, but it's just a game about having Magikarp jump, right? Why is scary nature involved?

This reminds me of Can Your Pet... Poor Lucah.
There was a fruit tree and I got greedy and made my Magikarp Jump for it, then a pidgeotto swooped in and grabbed her...I'll miss you Ellie Q-Q

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
There was a fruit tree and I got greedy and made my Magikarp Jump for it, then a pidgeotto swooped in and grabbed her...I'll miss you Ellie Q-Q
I did the same thing, too

I was like, "why is this making hit yes twice just to jump up to get fruit?" and then my magikarp was eaten

I was so shocked that I couldn't help but start laughing

but it's okay because i got another calico one

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I hit Masters!! :D

To celebrate, have this pic I found
As much as we'd all love to see Bara Reinhardt in skin-tight anything, this is not how I personally wanted it to happen.

Congrats on joining me in the Golden Gorls Rank. Except I stopped playing on purpose so I could fast derank and crush some plebs in S5 Placements so I can help other gorls out of their ranks.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
As much as we'd all love to see Bara Reinhardt in skin-tight anything, this is not how I personally wanted it to happen.

Congrats on joining me in the Golden Gorls Rank. Except I stopped playing on purpose so I could fast derank and crush some plebs in S5 Placements so I can help other gorls out of their ranks.
heroes talk has eclipsed everything in the social i legitimately thought you were talking about the tharacia 776 camus when you said "Bara Reinhardt" so i legit had t scroll up to see if that was even possible forgetting about overwatch

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
heroes talk has eclipsed everything in the social i legitimately thought you were talking about the tharacia 776 camus when you said "Bara Reinhardt" so i legit had t scroll up to see if that was even possible forgetting about overwatch
Why can't the post refer to both Reinhardts?

YouMeiNot.png

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I mean... Reinhardt looks kind of muscular...
This is the only fan art I could find of him. Dude looks like he came from a romance manga. Maybe shoujo or yaoi as a devilishly handsome male lead?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I mean... Reinhardt looks kind of muscular...
This is the only fan art I could find of him. Dude looks like he came from a romance manga. Maybe shoujo or yaoi as a devilishly handsome male lead?
All fully clothed/robed men have a similar body to Prince Bruno until proven otherwise. Even Wrys. :^)

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So rn I'm trying to memorize all of the OW dance emotes (of course this'll take a few days though) and
what
is
Sombra's (I already know what it's a reference to don't actually answer that)

I'm just trying to understand the feet patterns and ignoring the hands for now but seriously, was this meant to be replicated?
Genji is doing a KINJAZ ROUTINE AND THAT'S EASIER THAN THIS.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cress! Cress! , there's tap dancing and some of the stuff they do is pretty crazy. Dance in general can be really amazing and intricate.

But I don't know much about dance, though...

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So rn I'm trying to memorize all of the OW dance emotes (of course this'll take a few days though) and
what
is
Sombra's (I already know what it's a reference to don't actually answer that)

I'm just trying to understand the feet patterns and ignoring the hands for now but seriously, was this meant to be replicated?
Genji is doing a KINJAZ ROUTINE AND THAT'S EASIER THAN THIS.
And here I thought I was the only gorl trying to replicate those dances. I do wierd things when I'm bored. Like buy orbs.

It's like running in place almost. I can do that but it requires so much concentration (until muscle memory builds I guess) that it's easy to lose my pacing and stumble. It's easier with socks on or barefeet on a plushy carpet. It pairs well with electro-swing imo. Good luck gorlie.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

About to go and collect my copy of Disgaea 5 Complete. Looking forward to playing that when I do get it.

Also might consider either purchasing FE Echoes or maybe some YGO Cards, not so sure. Depends if they got any Booster packs in stock, if not; then I'm gonna get Echoes. :V

Top Bottom