• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I gots sumthin to axe you Hyrule Warriors gorls (obviously Cress! Cress! too).
Is Hyrule Warriors Legends worth getting and switching to as the main game? Or should I just stick with the Wii U version and skip Legends altogether?
It depends on what kind of 3DS you have
If you have an original, it's probably best to stay on Wii U
If you have a New 3DS, Legends is great.

From what I've played of both versions, it actually smoother on the N3DS than the Wii U
The Wii U version is super pretty but that also causes it to lag a bunch when you get to a horde of enemies
Which is all the time
But the only time I've ever had lag on Legends is when I turned the 3D on
Though of course, not everyone can afford a New 3DS
But less powerful graphics are actually an improvement on the gameplay.

Legends improved on a lot of things I didn't like about the Wii U version too, such as by giving every Wii U DLC character as well as new DLC characters like Marin and Toon Zelda their own Heart Containers, as well as missions to unlock their other weapons. In the Wii U version, DLC characters are only there to exist pretty much. There's nothing to do with them.
Legends also improved the balance of the Adventure maps, and made the original map way less cluttered by spreading all of the base weapons across the maps
In Legends, every (non-DLC) LV. 1 weapon is on the original map, every LV. 2 on the Great Sea Map, every LV. 3 on the Master Quest Map, and all of the new LV. 4 Weapons are divided among the Twilight and Majora Maps

The LV. 4's were admittedly pretty boring, just being stronger versions of the LV. 3 weapons, but starting in the Link's Awakening Map, they added LV. 4+ weapons, which have the same boosted power as LV. 4s, but they also add a secondary element to the weapon, and gave it a re-skin
For example, Agitha got the Incandescent Parasol, which is Light with a secondary Fire Element. And Darunia got the Darkfire Hammer, which is Fire/Dark

They've made a lot of improvements to Legends to make it feel even less grindy than the original, and I've really enjoyed it so far

Last edited:
I didn't say their opinions don't suck, I'm just saying that this purely top player's opinions and it wasn't the work of smash reddit being smash reddit.

:150:
I'm not pertaining to you bruh. Just assuming things about what the Reddit ppl think

Idk. I'm just assuming that Reddit treats this chart as the gospel or some **** so they're all (most of them are) dumb. Funny thing is, even if I wasn't aware of this chart, I'd still think they're all (mostly) ********

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I'm honestly fine with Zeldas matchups on that chart.

Guess I'm ******** because of that?

I mean the only arguments against it in this thread I see is just the usual pondering to the "Zelda is the worst character in the game xd" meme without considering anything else.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I find it unlikely that Zelda has a +1 on Lucas, Lucina and G&W.

I think Berserker meant in general Reddit is stupid and this chart is one of many, many reflections of that.

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I still find it harsh to go on and call them ******** because you disagree with their opinion.

I think Berserker meant in general Reddit is stupid and this chart is one of many, many reflections of that.
Ty Rizen :3

Other than that, my main message is that Reddit's dumb because they're all mostly sheeps with no opinions. Their opinions solely depends on whatever top players have to say and that pretty much makes them no different from drones. I mean, cool. If you have the same opinion just because that's what you genuinely think, that's perfectly fine

You don't see me call other Zelda "optimists" here dumb or ********. At worst, I just make jokes or poke fun at 'em but I still respect their opinion anyway because that's what they think (@Macchiato)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'll be boarding the hype train tomorrow. Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice releases on the eShop tomorrow! :yeahboi:

And since I'll have enough leftover, I'll probably afford the DLC Episode and the Costumes. And renew my Pokemon Bank subscription so I can trade all my Gen 6 Pokemon and teams over to Gen 7 when it comes out.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Is HW worth getting?
I was always interesting in it but it has no online co-op so I never got it.
Does it have good replay value?
You gorls seem to like it.

I thought I made this post but i dont see if, so if theres too of them the #oop
If you get 1 version get Legends since it has more stuff and it's cheaper yey
But of course I'd tell you to buy it since my YT channel is just HW now, but you should try it. O wait you can't because NA doesn't want to release the demo of it hahahaHaHAHAAA go spend $40 rn gorl.
Also:
20160904_113308.jpg

Still not done with the game yet.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
no zelda is the worst xd

did I do it right
But she is legitimately worse than almost everyone in the game. I'll give her an edge over Jiggs. But the thing is that there isn't a huge gap from the top to the bottom in this game.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
But she is legitimately worse than almost everyone in the game. I'll give her an edge over Jiggs. But the thing is that there isn't a huge gap from the top to the bottom in this game.
One of the things I like about the social is that we're actually realistic about Zelda. She's still Bottom Tier and will likely always be.
That being said, I don't think anyone is worse than Mii Swordfighter
IDK. Why are you asking me?
Because you're one of the more intelligent people here?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
If you get 1 version get Legends since it has more stuff and it's cheaper yey
But of course I'd tell you to buy it since my YT channel is just HW now, but you should try it. O wait you can't because NA doesn't want to release the demo of it hahahaHaHAHAAA go spend $40 rn gorl.
Also:
View attachment 117333
Still not done with the game yet.
What do you even have left to do? Challenge mode?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
What do you even have left to do? Challenge mode?
Yup. I completed Boss Rush but I still have Ganon and Cucco mode AKA "You like mashing the Y button? Now do that for 45 minutes har dee har har."

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
This is why I just stick to Doubles for the most part. I can use the character I love and still win with the same effort as other characters. Also, landing the kicks every 5 seconds because you have the opportunity to (granted your partner isn't trash) is glorious. I'm still upset she's still so trashy in Singles.

Last edited:

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
That Reddit MU chart is Tr4sh

Doesn't say Rosa vs Zelda is unplayable for Zelda
I think it was the rosa discord that decided the matchup was 50/50 lol

The basic reasoning is that Rosaluma's better than Zelda, but Zelda butchers Luma with Dash Attack/Fsmash/Dsmash/Nayru's/second hit Farore's Wind/Din's Fire/Phantom, and then Rosalina's worse than Zelda.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I didn't know you were in America.......
Was in Florida the last two weeks LMAO

Here's me with Mr. Foot Dive for example

image.jpeg
I think it was the rosa discord that decided the matchup was 50/50 lol

I think the basic reasoning is that Rosaluma's better than Zelda, but Zelda butchers Luma with Dash Attack/Fsmash/Dsmash/Nayru's/second hit Farore's Wind/Din's Fire/Phantom, and then Rosalina's worse than Zelda.
All those moves are laggy as sin, all Rosa needs to do is push L then she can start her ******** advantage state on the character with one of the worst disadvantage states. It's really hard for Zelda to commit to anything because if she guesses wrong she very well could lose a stock if the Rosa knows how to juggle well & can cover ledge options. Rosa is also really slippery on her own, she can easily buy time to get Luma back.

Plus Dsmash does jack on Luma & the Rosa discord got destroyed by Macchi lol

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Was in Florida the last two weeks LMAO

Here's me with Mr. Foot Dive for example

All those moves are laggy as sin, all Rosa needs to do is push L then she can start her ******** advantage state on the character with one of the worst disadvantage states. It's really hard for Zelda to commit to anything because if she guesses wrong she very well could lose a stock if the Rosa knows how to juggle well & can cover ledge options. Rosa is also really slippery on her own, she can easily buy time to get Luma back.

Plus Dsmash does jack on Luma & the Rosa discord got destroyed by Macchi lol
You should have driven to Indiana for a visit.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

So ZeRo made a video on why he sees Rosalina as the best character in the game. :V

I'm just waiting to see when he'll do a video on why he sees Marth & Lucina as Top Tier characters.

Top Bottom