• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
After over 2 months I finally beat Bravely Second. That took way too long wow.

I beat the final boss with sass master Edea during Bravely Second with a special attack I named "The Big Ban" and set her message to "MrgrBAN•ZELDAgr!" That gorl committedT complete overkill because the sass was too much. At that moment, everything was banned.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I think I'm missing the lewd joke

If it's OW in-joke thingy then that's why

Don't be a naughTy heaux and bait me though
its related 2 ur naughty bready sig, sis

we all toasters now

Actually I'm kinda disappointed that the first thing I thought of was your signature-toaster-thing. I need to not live in this forum.

Wait until Lil Puddin Lil Puddin is here and it'll be overwatch :v
Actually, I wanna talk about this mashup 'cause it takes good songs and bad songs but everything is good. How does this math work?

SIMPLE GEOMETRY
I DON'T THINK SO Oh OK, geometry is math so that's probably it.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I finished watching Markiplier play Lethe (scary indie game).
TBH, I found this to be disappointing. It wasn't particularly scary with bumbling humanoids as the 'monsters'. It had good environments but somehow lacked the scary ambiance. I think the scare music was poorly timed and the level design its self felt generic. The story felt very cliche and didn't really pull me in either. The whole thing was a good looking yet bland generic horror game.

If you want to watch a better amnesia-esk lp see 'The things in the night'
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2615EB357F38437B

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
My can just brought a pigeon. He doesn't seem to want to kill it, he simply injured it, chased it around, allowed it to walk, and now the pigeon is hidden in an old cabinet, my cat walked away and is lying on the floor. There's a lot of blood.
:196:

Rizen

Smash Legend
My can just brought a pigeon. He doesn't seem to want to kill it, he simply injured it, chased it around, allowed it to walk, and now the pigeon is hidden in an old cabinet, my cat walked away and is lying on the floor. There's a lot of blood.
Eww, that sucks :(

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just playing a bit of Monster Hunter Generations. And the llama like creatures you find in the village are adorable, especially one called Moofy. <3 (If you pet it at the right time, it'll follow you around the village, so cute.) Haven't fought any of the big monsters yet; would like to though, and try out the Prowler as well.

Also, will be working on the first part of my essay today, while watching VGBC's Sm4sh stream.

Rizen

Smash Legend

Just playing a bit of Monster Hunter Generations. And the llama like creatures you find in the village are adorable, especially one called Moofy. <3 (If you pet it at the right time, it'll follow you around the village, so cute.) [/spoiler]
Is that like the pig in MH3 that has music play when you pet it but if you go too long it thinks you're molesting it and runs away?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Is that like the pig in MH3 that has music play when you pet it but if you go too long it thinks you're molesting it and runs away?
I dunno. I always petted too early, thinking it was like the BBQ Spit minigame at first. But when I got it exactly on the !, it would follow me. I never did fail by letting it wait too long, also if you pick up Moofy, it'll lick your face <3. Also, there'll be some Ace Attorney content for MHG on Friday. :yeahboi:

Here's my Hunter carrying Moofy. Isn't Moofy adorable!? <3

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

Just playing a bit of Monster Hunter Generations. And the llama like creatures you find in the village are adorable, especially one called Moofy. <3 (If you pet it at the right time, it'll follow you around the village, so cute.) Haven't fought any of the big monsters yet; would like to though, and try out the Prowler as well.

Also, will be working on the first part of my essay today, while watching VGBC's Sm4sh stream.

Is it an Xanadu? What time?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I just woke up and saw my post what the hell

Sorry gorls I had a rough day yesterday. Lots of bad stuff happening lately, personal and such. I shouldn't have brought my frustration here, wtf.
Feel free to PM me if you ever want an ear to rant off to.

Okay, legit question...how does one actually get into Monster Hunter?

Like, I have Generations. But it doesn't seem very...fun? Part of it is definitely the N3DS XL I recently upgraded to that really doesn't fit my hands as well as the OG 3DS or DS phat did (loved that thing), but even then I'm a few hours in and I haven't really been hunting any monsters.

Had the same sort of problem with God Eater, come to think of it.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
While I appreciate the offer, I prefer not to bother you with the personal issues that my family is going through

On a different note, I got a haircut.
I feel handsome again.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
While I appreciate the offer, I prefer not to bother you with the personal issues that my family is going through
It's a standing offer, regardless. Only presenting the option, not attempting to force anything.

To both yourself and any of the other peeps in the social, really.

I never really understood why people like Dragonair so much when it's just a blue snake with a white underside that has wings on it's head

I don't have anything against it but it's just a snake lol
You forgot the most important part; the horn!

That's how a lot of Gen 1 pokemon seemed to work, thinking about it.

Step 1) Take actual animal
Step 2) Add magical horn
Step 3) PROFIT!

You see it with dratini, seaking, ponyta, etc.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Okay, legit question...how does one actually get into Monster Hunter?

Like, I have Generations. But it doesn't seem very...fun? Part of it is definitely the N3DS XL I recently upgraded to that really doesn't fit my hands as well as the OG 3DS or DS phat did (loved that thing), but even then I'm a few hours in and I haven't really been hunting any monsters.

Had the same sort of problem with God Eater, come to think of it.
I guess a way to sum it up is the progress on getting stronger. You want to get that new weapon from a monster you have to slay/capture. You wanna explore the new locations, the monsters in their habitats, and so on. I managed to get into the post game in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and it was an amazing experience. Plus, each weapon provides a new strategy for you to use against that monster, and then there can be times where you're up against two large monsters at once; meaning you'll have to micromanage which one to target, do you target the one you're currently fighting, target the 2nd one that entered the area, or do you flee to another area and wait for them to seperate.

It's really addictive once you get into it. Also, the big monsters do appear eventually. It at first gives you some small, easy to digest quests. They don't want you to be hunting a Rathalos right now, you'd get demolished. But you do get to hunt bigger, more powerful monsters in higher ranked quests. Like a Rathian or a Kut-Ku.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Update on the kitty chase of last night (because the site 502'd on me).
The chase in my room was slow, really slow. The injured bird could barely run, and the cat stopped it by softly putting his paw on top of it just to let it go later and resume the hunt. A truly sadistic torture scene. Pigeon's crying was loud, but futile. On occasion it would run to my feet and look to me asking for help, but there was nothing I could do. Guilt is still making me shiver.

It was nearly 4am and I felt tired so I decided to crash somewhere else, but the noises of the slaughter could still reach me. I somehow managed to shut down under the sheets and proceeded to sleep.

This morning, the room is a mess of feathers and blood. The body of the bird is lying in the center of the scene as the cat woke up right beside me. I don't know if he wants to eat it later so I am hesitant to start cleaning, but the whole thing sure is making me feel uncomfortable.

I am scared of my cat.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Update on the kitty chase of last night (because the site 502'd on me).
The chase in my room was slow, really slow. The injured bird could barely run, and the cat stopped it by softly putting his paw on top of it just to let it go later and resume the hunt. A truly sadistic torture scene. Pigeon's crying was loud, but futile. On occasion it would run to my feet and look to me asking for help, but there was nothing I could do. Guilt is still making me shiver.

It was nearly 4am and I felt tired so I decided to crash somewhere else, but the noises of the slaughter could still reach me. I somehow managed to shut down under the sheets and proceeded to sleep.

This morning, the room is a mess of feathers and blood. The body of the bird is lying in the center of the scene as the cat woke up right beside me. I don't know if he wants to eat it later so I am hesitant to start cleaning, but the whole thing sure is making me feel uncomfortable.

I am scared of my cat.
You know, I would kill that cat.
I'm not even joking. That disgusting being doesn't deserve life. It's your choice, but if it was mine, I'd be typing about the death of the cat

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
You know, I would kill that cat.
I'm not even joking. That disgusting being doesn't deserve life. It's your choice, but if it was mine, I'd be typing about the death of the cat
Cats are hunters by nature, it is just natural that he kills and eats preys.
I can't blame him for what he did, specially because he never did something similar before (he did catch birds, but he didn't toy with them like that).

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Cats are hunters by nature, it is just natural that he kills and eats preys.
I can't blame him for what he did, specially because he never did something similar before (he did catch birds, but he didn't toy with them like that).
Well, if he does it again? I think that might be time to call for action.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Why would you kill the cat? If Kyo didn't want it anymore then she'd give it away. Punishing a cat for doing cat things is silly.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
To kill the cat is quite a weird suggestion from someone with "the Pacifist" in his name.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Does what again?

Cat didn't do anything it wasn't explicitly allowed to do.
Tortured a living being. If a animal kills, I'm cool with it. Most animals survive off killing each other. It's natural. I hope yew don't think I think that way. It's the torture that rubs me the wrong way
To kill the cat is quite a weird suggestion from someone with "the Pacifist" in his name.
Okay, you've got me there :p

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I'm just taking in the fact that this is a social on the internet about a video game character in a video game and I just suggested the murder of a cat.
What does this place even do to you?
Anyways, to change the topic, would anybody be up for 3DS matches?
In a hour or so?

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Tortured a living being. If a animal kills, I'm cool with it. Most animals survive off killing each other. It's natural. I hope yew don't think I think that way. It's the torture that rubs me the wrong way
I had this whole reply set up for this, but it seems you came to your senses...

New I'm just taking in the fact that this is a social on the internet about a video game character in a video game and I just suggested the murder of a cat.
...so I deleted it :V

He does, but he doesn't seem to play with them much anymore, I guess he would appreciate one or two new toys.
Does he have any friends?

When we got cats, the shelter (besides having the obvious bias) said it was best to get them in pairs, so they'd always have a playmate.

Top Bottom