• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
tfw Tetra and Fi are my two favorite characters to play in HW
Same
Tier List in that game is obsolete imo, since it's not a competitive game and every character is able to A-Rank their respective missions as long as you know how to use them

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just got back from shopping girls!

And I now got Monster Hunter Generations! <3
Along with another eShop card, topped up my account so I can get Spirit of Justice, when it comes out a week on Thursday. :yeahboi:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OKAY PRAYING THAT IT DOESN'T GET MUTED NOWWWWW
pls like comment subscribe for moar BAN•ZELDA, tunafish, vanilla robotmas, zero skill spamus, and corn feet waifu

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I can't understand using your alcoholism as your defining character trait. Like it's somehow your identity.

I have a brother like this and I've never even touched the stuff. I think it's crazy that we could be raised by the same people and be polar opposites.

*shrug*

Life is weird

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I can't understand using your alcoholism as your defining character trait. Like it's somehow your identity.

I have a brother like this and I've never even touched the stuff. I think it's crazy that we could be raised by the same people and be polar opposites.

*shrug*

Life is Strange
I'm really confused too. It's a bad idea to make a bad habit your identity.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Addictions can dominate one's life. It's more than just a bad habit. Alcoholism doesn't have to be a defining trait but recovering from it can be a struggle.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
To be clear. He thinks it is a positive thing.

He feels like he's classy like Hemingway.

He knows he's an alcoholic and thinks that's a good thing.

I disagree but he's entitled to his opinion.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So that gives us a bigger reason to raise the flag for Kou x Rin more? :secretkpop:
Also, I can kind of picture Hazuki's eye glowing now with the Feng Shui Engine now. :V

Besides the official art of Kou and Rin together? Yep. Y'know, I think there might have been a scene where Hazuki's eyes or glasses sparkled. Maybe one of the chibi diagrams of how their company works.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, that's interesting. One person in the Marth boards is saying Marth is severely flawed and a crappy character and another person in the Roy boards is saying Roy is the best sword-user over Cloud and even states he should be 1st on the tier list. Oh, and apparently Greninja is only decent, Mario has no weaknesses, and Villager is a wannabe kid.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well, that's interesting. One person in the Marth boards is saying Marth is severely flawed and a crappy character and another person in the Roy boards is saying Roy is the best sword-user over Cloud and even states he should be 1st on the tier list. Oh, and apparently Greninja is only decent, Mario has no weaknesses, and Villager is a wannabe kid.
It's funny that I feel like the only person who thinks Lucina v Sheik is even. Despite being some obvious reasons on why it isn't in Lucina's favour. :V

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It's funny that I feel like the only person who thinks Lucina v Sheik is even. Despite being some obvious reasons on why it isn't in Lucina's favour. :V
It feels doable because Sheik lacks safe early kill options = Lucy gets rage = Sheik dies at 50.
But the disadvantage state is incredibly real, you often have no landing options and you'll be pressed during the whole duration of the match.
:196:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Blog time... And it's actually Zelda/game related! I was just over my friend's house for a chill 4 hours. We ate pizza and drank in the middle of the day like real adults. We played SSB4 online Team FG (is it me or is the disc version less laggy than the digital version). He was kind of awful but used Cloud/Mario/Kirby/Spamus/Mewtwo so he was an OK distraction. I did most of the heavy sassing as our favorite gorl. Some of the players were really good or AT LEAST looked like they knew how to be good w/ perfect pivots and junk; they left after 2 matches tops.

Me when I carry us to lotsa salt-inducing victories and I just don't know how:

"IDK how but... OK... I'll take it!"

Most people probably ignore Zelda because she's forever low tier and is honestly the least threatening character (at first) since the one thing people DO know is she's slow and has teeny-tiny hitboxes. So that's probably how I got in and sassed them to death without much contest. BETTER DEAL W/ DAT DERE BAD KIRBEH FIRST!!!

What the...
Gonna say 50 tbh. That's awful to even suggest in the first place, sis... Olimar... Piiiift!

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Shine was a fun tournament in the end, if not a little underwhelming
M2K proved he could win a Melee tournament with Mango and HBox there...as long as he never has to play them.

And I'm supposed to be bowing down, but I kinda look like a rock LOL
You have good taste in character worship.

If you guys wanna be Pokemon in Sky just tell me, but it's fine if you don't care :p
I for one enjoyed being a magical unicorn Thor.

Wouldn't mind being in Sky too.

I don't even main Mewtwo anymore and this is total bull**** lol. M2 mains like Blue and Mew^2 were finally breaking out after 1.1.3 came along.
Blue and Mew^2 are awesome players, wish I could see them play more.

Speaking of tier lists, the person in charge of the Hyrule Warriors one gets a bit excited at times...
Fi and Tetra are established as the 2 worst characters in the game. A few days ago he found out a single trick or 2 about Fi that most of us knew for months and then he wanted to mover her up to mid tier even though what he "found" wasn't that useful. Then yesterday the same thing happened to Tetra.
View attachment 116695
Does he have a name in all caps, by chance? Something close to "CPU-Z" or something?

It reminds me of a dude like that he came into the HW gamefaqs forum a few weeks before I put the game down and left for greener pastures (i.e., Persona Q came out).

To be clear. He thinks it is a positive thing.

He feels like he's classy like Hemingway.

He knows he's an alcoholic and thinks that's a good thing.

I disagree but he's entitled to his opinion.
Hemingway was a classy mofo. Amazing author, prominent war journalist, and the affectionately named "Papa" to a generation of cubans.

But his alcoholism was an entirely separate manner, and was (imo) more due to the mind numbing pain he was constantly in due to the laundry list of injuries he accrued over his long and eventful life than any source of his achievements.

In other news, happiness is being zerg rushed by puppies.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Speaking of salt inducing wins.

I made two people salty on FG just now. :V

They went Mewtwo and were teamed with a Charizard, I went Mewtwo and I had a Bayonetta on my team. And at the last few seconds, they got hit by Bayo's Up Smash... into Mewtwo's FAir, and I killed them; snagging the win.

The Mewtwo player then said **** DLC and then left. His teammate left as well. :V

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I for one enjoyed being a magical unicorn Thor.

Wouldn't mind being in Sky too.
Got any specific requests? :3

Does he have a name in all caps, by chance? Something close to "CPU-Z" or something?

It reminds me of a dude like that he came into the HW gamefaqs forum a few weeks before I put the game down and left for greener pastures (i.e., Persona Q came out).
Oof, I remember that guy. He has good info and advice but he always acts a bit high and mighty. I saw him all the time when I was a regular on the HW Wii U boards
But apparently he can't stand Legends so he never goes to that board.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Yup, thats him.
tbf the people on the Legends board are kinda ignorant. There's the people that think Legends and the Wii U version are polar opposites and don't want to even look at the Wii U version (people have asked me to make Legends guides because they don't know if the characters are the same between versions and I guess they don't watch the video in the first place to find out for themselves), or the people that act like both games are the exact same in every way. Those people usually wander into the Wii U board but still... (-I downloaded the LA DLC and I don't see Linkle... "Did you beat the 1 story mission to unlock her???" -How do I get Twili Midna? "PLAY MISSION __ IN ADVENTURE MODE DUHHHHH!!!!")

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Got any specific requests? :3
Not especially; something that will prove moderately useful to you would be nice though.

Oof, I remember that guy. He has good info and advice but he always acts a bit high and mighty. I saw him all the time when I was a regular on the HW Wii U boards
Eh, maybe his info got better after I left. I mostly remembered him arguing with people who actually discovered stuff in the first few months on that board and were mostly on our way out, like myself and ViewtifulGene and others I don't really remember the names of.

It was a nice board, while it lasted.

Yup, thats him.
Hah!

And I was arguing with him about Fi almost two years ago xD

But in all seriousness, is this thread really so derailed with Anime/Overwatch/Whatever at this point and 90% off topic that we have to talk about what other socials talk about instead of make our own discussions?
Well...what would you like to talk about?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
omg lol I'm the thumbnail in this Melee VOD
B E A U T I F U L

D

Deleted member

2016 is honestly scaring me a lot. So many iconic people have been passing away. In just this week, 2 very famous people died (Juan Gabriel and Gene Wilder.) There's been so much death and it's freaking me out.

But in all seriousness, is this thread really so derailed with Anime/Overwatch/Whatever at this point and 90% off topic that we have to talk about what other socials talk about instead of make our own discussions?
I feel like I've heard that before...

anyways, what would you like to discuss?

Top Bottom