• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I liked our Zelda Social montage since anyone could use whatever character they wanted. It was a lot of work for the people who put it together (mainly Phil, but I think Nammy and FullMoon(?) helped record replays). It was a lot of fun and it came out great.

We should do another one soon since we have all of the new gorls who could contribute (and I want to actually be a part of this one).

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm just randomly browsing the videos on the Project Mirai music videos.

And since someone mentioned how the Vocaloids in Project DIVA don't have teeth. It made me realize something...

The cute, chibi versions of the Vocaloids in Project Mirai are more mature and grown up than the ones in Project DIVA. Because they have teeth! :secretkpop:

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I'm stressed whenever I lose a match now and it isn't exactly healthy. So I'd recommend not to train too often. That being said, the Zelda social is the best place.
You'll never play your best if you scared to lose. Why the **** are you worrying about that (especially since I'm assuming that you aren't a tournament player)? If you seriously want to improve you should be letting go of the notion of ego when you play

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I liked our Zelda Social montage since anyone could use whatever character they wanted. It was a lot of work for the people who put it together (mainly Phil, but I think Nammy and FullMoon(?) helped record replays). It was a lot of fun and it came out great.

We should do another one soon since we have all of the new gorls who could contribute (and I want to actually be a part of this one).
I could use highlights from my matches lol. Wish I had hilarious strings though. I more or less just chip people away.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Include it anyway you pleb.

Also I got that color cause it picked Bayonetta on Random for me smh.

Are we character restricted or not? I have some things if you'd like.
You can use any character(s) you want

Idk how many clips we're limited to, but it was 2-3 last time, depending upon length.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Just to put it out there, if anyone needs a punching bag to combo on for montage clips, I'm free to be said bag after work tomorrow.

I'll change names and characters so it looks like you're all styling off of a bunch of people.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
ya but i have to be the one using bayonetta

i can't steal another gorl's clip

and besides, i would never use that disgusTing palette
That color wouldn't be so bad if they changed the guns to All 4 One and had red punch and kick effects

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Just to put it out there, if anyone needs a punching bag to combo on for montage clips, I'm free to be said bag after work tomorrow.

I'll change names and characters so it looks like you're all styling off of a bunch of people.
I mean you seem like a smart guy, we can just play regular ol' games.

I'm bad but not awful, I should satisfy.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
If we're making another Powerpuff Gorls soon may I suggest these songs I posted a while back? It was a joke but if you want to use them go ahead.
So are we going to have a new Powerpuff Gorls soon? I've been looking for music for everyone. My results so far :secretkpop:
@CPU 3 if that gorl ever gets their soul back (which we all know will never happen) So I guess @McKnightlight can have it instead. :/
@Macchiato
@Nammy12
Koiba Koiba (I'm cheating by reposting someone else already used I'm terrible. ;_; )
But you're terrible for having:rosalina: in your sidebar. :secretkpop:
And I have this one up for grabs, it's absolutely perfect for anyone willing to claim it.
And for Cress! Cress! (Yes I'm summoning myself and idc)
Not really but if I'm giving everyone else videos like this I'll give myself one too.
Do u all like

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
oooooooooooooooooooh we starting PPG2?!
Give me a week and some people to 3ds with and you should see some SwordVillager Shenanigans

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Well if you count recording my own replay and nobody else's helping then yes I helped =V

Sadly my internet has been completely horrible for playing Smash so I haven't actually played in a long time so I most likely won't be able to contribute unless I get lucky.

God that doesn't look good at all

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Finally cleaned my room today, it feels good now that I've dusted and cleaned. :yeahboi:
Also, I'll be proceeding with my University work, gonna be remaking my Board Game from the feedback I got so I can make another prototype, and my Tutor actually wants to see some character designs for the eight characters I created for the board game too. :V

Also, a new PPG2 Montage? Sign me up! <3 (I'll just need to find some good footage or ask for some matches later today.)

Top Bottom