• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Do you want me to write something about my sexuality so other people can follow suit?

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Hey gorls. Been gone for a minute. I have a question: Has anyone donated blood before?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Despite having one of the rarer blood types (AB+), I'm never going to give blood because I saw an episode of Criminal Minds and the guy that worked for the hospital drawing blood from people would abduct people, take them to his garage, cut off one of their legs, and attach it to another person

Also, I'm pretty sure there are restrictions against gay men donating blood

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
RE: sexuality stuffs

I'd usually say I'm A but I'm starting to think I might actually be B6 now, but idk.

Also I'll probably donate blood like never because who the hell wants to receive blood from an anaemic :secretkpop:

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Despite having one of the rarer blood types (AB+), I'm never going to give blood because I saw an episode of Criminal Minds and the guy that worked for the hospital drawing blood from people would abduct people, take them to his garage, cut off one of their legs, and attach it to another person

Also, I'm pretty sure there are restrictions against gay men donating blood
RE: sexuality stuffs

I'd usually say I'm A but I'm starting to think I might actually be B6 now, but idk.

Also I'll probably donate blood like never because who the hell wants to receive blood from an anaemic :secretkpop:
Well, I'm currently donating as I type on my phone. The process is alright so far. Idk my blood type yet though.

So basically I'm the only sane one who donates blood?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Well, I'm currently donating as I type on my phone. The process is alright so far.

So basically I'm the only sane one who donates blood?
if you get abducted and your leg gets cut off, live tweet it so we can know what's going on

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
if you get abducted and your leg gets cut off, live tweet it so we can know what's going on
Positive that won't happen. But if does....you have my word.

But don't expect anything coherent. It's hard enough typing with one hand.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I'm kinda terrified of donating blood because some guy did it and they went super into his arm on accident and hurt him pretty bad. I don't trust my luck so nah, not doing that.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
I'm kinda terrified of donating blood because some guy did it and they went super into his arm on accident and hurt him pretty bad. I don't trust my luck so nah, not doing that.
I understand. Donating blood isn't everyone's cup of tea. Some may have reactions and what not due to blood loss. It's why it's stressed to me that I eat and drink lots of water before donating.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I understand. Donating blood isn't everyone's cup of tea. Some may have reactions and what not due to blood loss. It's why it's stressed to me that I eat and drink lots of water before donating.
I'm barely conscious with all of my blood so I bet taking blood from me would kill me.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm an A which stands for A heartless monster. :/ (I'm starting to worry about it because I'm almost an adult and I still feel like some parts of puberty haven't started)

OKAY THIS IS GETTING WEIRD, uh, I'm underweight so I can't donate blood, but I do want to try it once eventually.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Anytime I've ever done it, I've gotten really light-headed.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Since we have had a large influx of new gorls, I feel that this is kind of appropriate so we can get to know one another better. Twili (it's weird to think that a lot of you probably don't know her) did something similar to this last year, so here's round two.

Essentially, the question is just, "what is your sexual orientation?" However, instead of the classic answers (gay/straight/bi/pan/ace/whatever), there's a handy little chart that is more in-depth than traditional labels.
Obviously, be kind to one another and I'll see to it personally that anyone discriminating against anyone in here will have their soul erased by BJN for flaming/bullying. :^)

So what is everyone's orientation? Personally, I'm a D6.

and if any of you make a battleship joke, i'll cut you

D1 for me.

A young man with ****posting desire burning in his heart. His hunger for chaos only surpassed by his lust for ****, his enthusiasm for the pursuit of **** finally caught up to him this day today. He died not on the battlefield, but in the sassy grounds of the Zelda social. May his ravaged asshole finally rest in peace and contract back down to at least the size of a soda can. Though you have died today, your spirit will live on in the Zelda social, where ****posting will hopefully run rampant as a tribute to you, and all the other fallen who have never been resurrected. Rip in peace Kirby ****post legends @Reserved , may your memory live up to the greatest Kirby main ****posting martyr @Pink Reaper , who fell in battle trying to save us from the evil tyranny of MLG.​

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Welp, Lavani, formerly known as Reserved, will never get to change his username back with that ban. Be hilarious if Reserved, currently known as Lavani, became another Fuujin.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Welp, Lavani, formerly known as Reserved, will never get to change his username back with that ban. Be hilarious if Reserved, currently known as Lavani, became another Fuujin.
what Reserved got banned? I can't tell . . .

:150:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
what Reserved got banned? I can't tell . . .

:150:
Reserved -> Lavani
Lavani -> Lavani (reference: # of likes/posts)
Berserker. -> Reserved (and once he was Lavani)
Beni-Shigure -> McKnighTlighT (reference: the "l" in light is curved slightly at the bottom for beni)
Greening -> Locke
Locke -> Locke (reference: 0#s)
CPU 3 = McKnightlight = Evan
Spritzee = Gardevior = Rowlet, but skip all the non-Spritzee names because she's only Spritzee tbh <3

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Since we have had a large influx of new gorls, I feel that this is kind of appropriate so we can get to know one another better. Twili (it's weird to think that a lot of you probably don't know her) did something similar to this last year, so here's round two.

Essentially, the question is just, "what is your sexual orientation?" However, instead of the classic answers (gay/straight/bi/pan/ace/whatever), there's a handy little chart that is more in-depth than traditional labels.
Obviously, be kind to one another and I'll see to it personally that anyone discriminating against anyone in here will have their soul erased by BJN for flaming/bullying. :^)

So what is everyone's orientation? Personally, I'm a D6.

and if any of you make a battleship joke, i'll cut you
D6 :035:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Wow guys look what I just got!!

ONE THOUSAND LIKES WOW

seriously tho wtf...

Edit: Koiba you are no longer my friend.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Screenshot_2016-05-25-20-46-44-1.png

Oh thank you Smashboards, but...
Screenshot_2016-05-25-20-46-37-1.png

You're 2,527 likes too late.

Oh so everyone got this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom