• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
next patch Zelda's Down B no longer does anything and using Bouncing Fish will make Phantom spawn below to cover Sheik as she flies around yay

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I decided to look at my fighter stats like the rest of y'all.

20160411_020109.jpg
20160411_020127.jpg
20160411_020150.jpg

GORLS PLS I HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THESE LOW TIERS AND FORCED TO PLAY AS THEIR CHARACTERS! THEY'RE NOT EVEN THE MUSCLY ONES LIKE GANONDORK OR IKE! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ok because I have no life anyway.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
why we don't have this zelda in sm4sh smh sakurai

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Damn didn't think Corrins upB killed that early (I know rage but still bayo was at ground level when hit)
As if that character needed more kill options...

Edit:
So who do the peeps here prefer more:Tetra or Zelda? I found Tetra to be more likable myself, because she actually has a personality. She's also more adorable.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
The tourney yesterday ran smoothly and about 27 people competed for singles and 10 people competed for doubles. It's 3DS tourney and it was done at my house so no fee was required. The people who came were friends and some strangers. I want to stress that most of them are casual players but some are really getting into the competitive side of it.

Here's the ruleset that I use:
  • It's a single elimination tournament. I tried double elimination last time but it took a very long time for it to end.
  • 3 stocks.
  • 7 minutes.
  • Customs are allowed if both participants agree.
  • Standard stagelist.
  • No equipment or amiibos.
  • You can use any size of Miis.
  • Stalling is banned.
  • If time runs out, the winner is determined by remaining stock, and then by ending damage percentage.
  • Team attack is on.
  • Sharing stocks is allowed.

I got first place in the singles tourney but I almost got second. It was great to see so many people improving with their mains. I didn't rep Zelda because I wanted to try out some other characters that I've been practicing with.

First Round
:4marth:(me) vs :4pit::4bayonetta:

Round of 16
:4miisword::4link:
(me) vs :4falcon:

Quarter Finals
:4shulk:
(me) vs :4fox::4falco:

Semifinals

:4marth::4link:(me) vs :4metaknight:

Finals
:4miisword::4shulk:
(me) vs:4sheik::4alph:

First Round
:4miisword:
(me) :4miigun:vs :4lucario::4ness:

Round of 8
:4shulk:
(me) :4kirby: vs :4fox::4ganondorf:

Semifinals

:4zelda:(me):4sheik: vs :4bayonetta::4villager:

Finals
:4miisword:
(me) :4miibrawl:vs :4diddy::4diddy:

:4dedede:(me) vs :4rob:
:4zelda:(me) vs:4zelda:
:4falco:(me) vs :4sheik:
:4shulk::4miisword:(me) vs :4fox:
:4corrinf:(me) vs :4cloud2:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Got an email back from my Tutor. And she said it's okay for me to use a different Wiki. So I may add something to one of the existing Wiki articles on a certain one. :secretkpop:

Btw, I was gonna edit the :4zelda: Wiki page by editing her Down Taunt one. But I decided not to, I went with the Medabots (Video Game) wiki page. Since there's hardly any information about it at all. :V

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw girls. I did the Mew Glitch and got myself a Mew. :yeahboi:

Ain't gonna use it on my team, felt like catching one for the completion. I'll be doing the Item Duplication glitch next.
Also, I've defeated Erika. Gonna take on Team Rocket next in the Game Corner next.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Btw girls. I did the Mew Glitch and got myself a Mew. :yeahboi:

Ain't gonna use it on my team, felt like catching one for the completion. I'll be doing the Item Duplication glitch next.
Also, I've defeated Erika. Gonna take on Team Rocket next in the Game Corner next.
My name has mew in it I would be mad at U for not earning it but I did it to so rock on man or girl

Last edited:

DinsFireIsOP

Smash Cadet
We're all gorls here, sis.

I mean, you can even tell by our irl pics in our avatars!
That's true, I really have this beautiful smile and sexy glance IRL !

EDIT : And Erika is my first Poké-crush. Screw Misty, Erika is way better. She looks so gentle. And she cares about grass-type Pokémon. Truly a nice lady.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

EDIT : And Erika is my first Poké-crush. Screw Misty, Erika is way better. She looks so gentle. And she cares about grass-type Pokémon. Truly a nice lady.
I love SmokeWeedEveryday Japanese Lady Snoop Dog too. Top tier waifu. Her cute V-plume made me mad I had Pkm Blue so I quickly bought(begged for) Pkm Red. Grass types are so pretty or cute, along with their Grass type trainers too.

:003::045::071::182:(shiny???):189::192::154:

too bad they mostly suck tho. I guess I just move bad things, hence maining Zeldoorp.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

I love SmokeWeedEveryday Japanese Lady Snoop Dog too. Top tier waifu. Her cute V-plume made me mad I had Pkm Blue so I quickly bought(begged for) Pkm Red. Grass types are so pretty or cute, along with their Grass type trainers too.

:003::045::071::182:(shiny???):189::192::154:

too bad they mostly suck tho. I guess I just move bad things, hence maining Zeldoorp.

What about Flannery? Wouldn't you all agree that she's HOT stuff? :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I was going to post on the CCI thread but then I read it and didn't. -true story.

Kittens are for suckers, real men get iguanas.
Iguanas are cute too. But not as cute as kittens.

My kitten, who I'm naming Arwen, likes to watch Markiplier play spore. It's really funny; I think she watches the mouse move and wants to catch the little creatures :joyful:

PS she likes this smiley too ->:joyful:

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Legit I thought I was in the Banning Bayonetta thread when reading the CCI thread.
I swear it always comes back to the same Bayo ******** it's starting to get sad.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Oh cool, Zelda has used her transformation magic to become a TV-chef.

Real talk: Zeldoo does need more sassy pictures with captions/quotes.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna have my meeting with my TA after Lunch, so I'm preparing it now before I meet him today. And I just finished my first week of the exercises I had to do for University. Just have to submit it now to the University website.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Happy birthday JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 ! Have a good one gurl. Your name still makes me giggle for reasons you can probably guess. Also I think you hold the record for oldest gurl here, both in age and account join date so that's pretty cool.

I haven't done a birthday shout out in a long time so it feels good to do one again.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Happy birthday JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 ! Have a good one gurl. Your name still makes me giggle for reasons you can probably guess. Also I think you hold the record for oldest gurl here, both in age and account join date so that's pretty cool.

I haven't done a birthday shout out in a long time so it feels good to do one again.
Thanks! Lol I think I am the oldest gurl here, either me or auntie @Rion :secretkpop:

Top Bottom