• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
That reminds me, I played Zelda against Villager a couple weeks ago in a local. Why did I do that? It was hell. I still won though because elevator kills too strong.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I was thinking about Greninja's MU after the buff and...

-2: :4sheik:
-1: :4sonic::4fox:
0: :4darkpit::4diddy::4kirby::4lucario::4mario::4marth::4megaman::4ness::4olimar::4pacman::4pikachu::4pit::rosalina::4ryu::4wario2::4yoshi::4zss::4miigun::4miisword:
+1: :4bowser::4bowserjr::4falcon::4charizard::4dedede::4myfriends::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4gaw::4littlemac::4link::4lucas::4lucina::4luigi::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4miibrawl::4palutena::4peach::4rob::4robinm::4feroy::4samus::4shulk::4tlink::4villager::4wiifit::4zelda:
+2: :4jigglypuff::4ganondorf:

Characters I'm not too sure on: :4link::4tlink::4kirby::4rob::4robinm::4ryu::4wiifit::4myfriends::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4olimar:

Greninja's MUs are looking pretty good I think. Even if he goes even in most of the relevant MUs and loses to 3 really good characters. I didn't think we would beat MK, but I was convinced otherwise.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
What if I'm a different kind of cute?

Ditto. I played it, I liked the combat, but I hated the sexual innuendos. It got to the point where it stopped beng funny and charming to outright obnoxious and annoying. Also, screw - pun intended - QTEs.

Edit: I also found the dead zone for Falco Phantasm.

Yeah, and you thought Zelda had issues. Did any of your moves not even have a hitbox for half of it? Oh, people fell out of Up Smash. Boohoo, look at this! Meanwhile, Fox's "dead zone".
Oh wow...
I knew it was bad but damn.

I think Fox is still really good post-patch but that's... like really obvious. Like, yeah. Jab lock nerf sucked and the characters that suffered because of jab lock will probably have an easier time now against the character, but he can jab -> jab into dash u-smash, and his shine is a lot more useful than I thought (Although still "meh" overall, it's nifty and usable in combos as far as I've messed around with). His throws are still lacking though but to compensate for their lack of combo-ability and KO power, they're great at positioning the opponent

He's still fun to use but I can't bring myself to ever use him in tournaments for some reason. I've been practicing more Sheik than Fox lately so idk

But I'm focusing more on Shulk obvs. And Palutena

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The loss of Jab Jab makes the matchup more bearable for Mewtwo.
Still never going to use him again against Fox though.

I really wish someone in my scene was good with Kirby. I was going to team up with a good Kirby so that we could go Monado duo but he went back to Canada ;-;

Or maybe, I could pick up Kirby specifically for dubs and team up with another good Shulk. Idk. I suck with the character. Haven't played him that much recently

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Fthrow>UAir>utilt>pivot utiltx2>pivot utilt>DAir>utilt>DAir>utilt>uair.

#kirbythings

I wanna pick up this character. He reminds me of ice climbers. Also monado Kirby is legit broken.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I really need to record my replays so I can download the patch.

#stillon1.0.9

Soul.

Loss of jab abuse only makes Fox look like an honest character, but the thing is that it actually got buffed (afaik), with jab jab usmash being more of a real thing. But eh he's still good so who cares.

Also, my heart couldn't take it anymore after watching those Winners Finals at Super Smash Con. Argh. Such 50:50's, much hype.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
One time I Jab combo'd a Mewtwo player from about 30% to 80%. I felt like such a jerk for it but it was kinda funny. Poor Mewtwo seriously had no options to get out.

Unrelated: Currently doing the Lakebed Temple in TP. I hardly remember anything about it so it should keep me busy for a while. I totally didn't get lost in the first 10 mins nope

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Sorry I wasn't on last night, got dragged out to my half brother's. So I missed out on what happened.

Buuut it seems like it was alot of "use Sheik". With others saying like Kirby and Ike. :yeahboi:

Sooo I'll use... :4kirby: and :4myfriends: first to see which one I like best.

Betting when I try and use Sheik, I'll just have a boring experience. :V

Also, best catch up on Durarara!!x2 Ten.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Get well soon Trieste :(
Get well soon Trieste :( :113:
Thanks guys. :)

Unfortunately, I may have to go back since my condition is getting worse since yesterday. Been having some massive headaches and I can't move around much because my muscles are cramping really hard. So, I've just been laying in bed and I can feel my temp slowly rising.

Hopefully, I don't end up passing out in the middle of the night and waking up at the hospital like last time. I suppose I'll be better than to endure the pain that has been keeping me from falling asleep.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Donald Trump is a trashcan of a human why is he a serious candidate
smh America

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
smh America
Because blaming immigrants is the ultimate answer to scapegoat all our problems without citizens having to take any responsibility.
I think @Spritzee threatened well made it very clear; let's keep the political polio talk out of heeya gorls. :^)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Thanks guys. :)

Unfortunately, I may have to go back since my condition is getting worse since yesterday. Been having some massive headaches and I can't move around much because my muscles are cramping really hard. So, I've just been laying in bed and I can feel my temp slowly rising.

Hopefully, I don't end up passing out in the middle of the night and waking up at the hospital like last time. I suppose I'll be better than to endure the pain that has been keeping me from falling asleep.
?
that sounds kind of serious, i would pack my 3DS and go back if you have insurance if its not getting better within a few hours. i hope you feel better though.

smh America
Because blaming immigrants is the ultimate answer to scapegoat all our problems without citizens having to take any responsibility.
Trump is running circles with the republican party so Hilary can run unopposed for the presidential election cause the republicans are too busy face palming and trying to create more candidates to one up Trump. its about time we had a super troll as a presidential candidate. :secretkpop:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Trump is running circles with the republican party so Hilary can run unopposed for the presidential election cause the republicans are too busy face palming and trying to create more candidates to one up Trump. its about time we had a super troll as a presidential candidate. :secretkpop:
I think I love you, sorry
I think @Spritzee threatened well made it very clear; let's keep the political polio talk out of heeya gorls. :^)
Will do.
But you were scarier when you had Zelderly as an avatar. What I didn't say that.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
?
that sounds kind of serious, i would pack my 3DS and go back if you have insurance if its not getting better within a few hours. i hope you feel better though.
Yeah, I would go back but I currently reside in quite a rural area. The closest hospital is hours from here. Unfortunately, the hospital couldn't have an ambulance to take me there because they're currently full. So the earliest I can go is tomorrow morning.

But thanks for your concerns.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I googled "Zelderly" and got this travesty;
Looks more like Peach and Link. How do you mess that up??

Zelda about to kick a boy.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Anyone play Guacamelee? I got it from the wii u e-shop. It's really fun for a metroidvania style platformer/fighter.

Anyone play Guacamelee? I got it from the wii u e-shop. It's really fun for a metroidvania style platformer/fighter.
Don't have a Wii U but I'll tell ya, great pick. I loved playing that game with my bro

Has anyone bought Child of Light yet? That's also another amazing downloadable game you guys should try out

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
One time I Jab combo'd a Mewtwo player from about 30% to 80%. I felt like such a jerk for it but it was kinda funny. Poor Mewtwo seriously had no options to get out.

Unrelated: Currently doing the Lakebed Temple in TP. I hardly remember anything about it so it should keep me busy for a while. I totally didn't get lost in the first 10 mins nope
Ooh I love that temple. I really like the music
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Sorry I wasn't on last night, got dragged out to my half brother's. So I missed out on what happened.

Buuut it seems like it was alot of "use Sheik". With others saying like Kirby and Ike. :yeahboi:

Sooo I'll use... :4kirby: and :4myfriends: first to see which one I like best.

Betting when I try and use Sheik, I'll just have a boring experience. :V

Also, best catch up on Durarara!!x2 Ten.
Yeeeeess go with Kirby :happysheep:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Just won an online tournament mode tourney because the other person quit before the finals match.

"You are defaulted to champion due to the other contestants forfeiting. Congrats?"

gdi nintendo

EDIT: the swordfighter I fought before had to have been salty. He spent the whole match playing better than me, cheaping me out and timed me out. I won in the end due to more damage dealt. Justice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom