• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
My graphics tablet came in today.So many tears of joy were shed.

I'm drawing stuff out right now trying to get a feel for the tablet, but everything looks like a potato LOL.

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
25 out of 82 really doesn't sound too bad, but that guy wasn't even that good >.< Ugh, I hate Mario and Doc

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Ganondorf 200+ Attack, Critical Hitter on all three while Shulk counters it using Hyper Monado Buster with Power Vision.

Somebody do it, please.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
If I had Wii U, I'd play as Shulk and cycle Master Balls until I got Victini

I bet you can do 999% with Victini

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ spiderfreak1011 spiderfreak1011 - Cowboy bebop is something you really need to think about to enjoy fully. There are a lot of symbolic and provocative elements to the show that you don't really recognize until you watch more than 3 episodes. That's hard to do if you aren't invested in it because each episode stands alone well enough to entertain on the surface and there is a underlaying feeling of, "I don't know what is going on" in the entire show which is unattractive to most. It takes a bit of dedication to get into it but I'd highly recommend it.

http://www.overthinkingit.com/2009/11/09/overthinking-cowboy-bebop-introduction/ is a nice introduction to why the show is so full of interesting stuff. Also, people legit wrote essays on Cowboy Bebop. You could probably teach a film class on this show. The episode analyses are very good for the most part and facilitate thinking if you read them after you watch the episodes.

Also, again, music is amazing.

Spirst

late reply

I assumed all the themes were just palette swaps and that the PM theme would add an ugly logo, so I never bothered checking it before. Some of the lighter blues are a bit bleh to me, but I think it'll be a nice change of pace for awhile at the least.
I agree that there's a little too much blue but overall, it's a step up from the default and there's a cool little transparency effect in threads.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Guess buffing Ganondorf with Victini doesn't make Power Vision stronger. Sad.

Is there a windbox or something though? Victini's buff gives you superarmor, but I went flying off the side and died anyway lol

Also I saw Moltres on 3DS for the first time, dear God it looks bad.:146:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Bleh, the lag is really messing me over and I lost a lot of matches I shouldn't have in For Glory. That and in general I'm being really sloppy.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Please tell me at least one of you gets this joke so that I don't feel super outdated.

Someone?! :'D

I'll just say that im back so in your face
I laughed so hard at this.

By the way, @ Lavani Lavani what the hell is up with that damage? Is that Power Vision + Hyper Buster against a WP or a volcano kick or something?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
By the way, @ Lavani Lavani what the hell is up with that damage? Is that Power Vision + Hyper Buster against a WP or a volcano kick or something?
Critical hit Power Vision vs Warlock Punch with attack equipment on both characters and Hyper Buster.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
@ spiderfreak1011 spiderfreak1011 - Cowboy bebop is something you really need to think about to enjoy fully. There are a lot of symbolic and provocative elements to the show that you don't really recognize until you watch more than 3 episodes. That's hard to do if you aren't invested in it because each episode stands alone well enough to entertain on the surface and there is a underlaying feeling of, "I don't know what is going on" in the entire show which is unattractive to most. It takes a bit of dedication to get into it but I'd highly recommend it.

http://www.overthinkingit.com/2009/11/09/overthinking-cowboy-bebop-introduction/ is a nice introduction to why the show is so full of interesting stuff. Also, people legit wrote essays on Cowboy Bebop. You could probably teach a film class on this show. The episode analyses are very good for the most part and facilitate thinking if you read them after you watch the episodes.

Also, again, music is amazing.
Oooooooooh, it's one of those kinds of entertainment? Interesting. I'll keep that in mind when i watch Episode 4 sometime in the future.

Bleh, the lag is really messing me over and I lost a lot of matches I shouldn't have in For Glory. That and in general I'm being really sloppy.
If you want, i'm up for a match. : 3 I haven't fought any good Greninja's aside from Sprist lately, so i could use the practice, if you're willing to fight ag ainst my large variety of mains. : P

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
When an immovable object meets an unstoppable force.

lol equipment is too fun. And broken.

Also, does anyone know a good way to farm equipment?
I'm going to try for that 999%

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
This reminds me:

Was this done with Shulk's Hyper Buster Monado Art? I was wondering if it was possible to make that damage even more ridiculous.
1.Give Shulk and Ganon maxed out strength equipment
2.Equip Hyper Monado arts and power counter
3. Use the Buster art
4. Have Ganon use warlock punch on you
5. Counter
6. ????
7. Profit
Now I want to test this out :V

Last edited:

Marie Antoinette

Smash Apprentice
Not waifu material but ive made my first attempt at dessert in ages

Red velvet cupcakes sans frosting on camo cups (probz goes great with regular budweiser to wash it all down) if theres one place i wanted to share this its with the gorls

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
If you want, i'm up for a match. : 3 I haven't fought any good Greninja's aside from Sprist lately, so i could use the practice, if you're willing to fight ag ainst my large variety of mains. : P
Eh, I think I had enough Smash for a day.

And just because I have nothing better to do, here's the kind of mother everyone needs:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
So I finished the season of Red Band Society in 2 days. Ugh why is it canceled. It's was a great show about diseased teens. At least I still have brooklyne nine nine

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
On the topic of Total Eclipse of the Heart, have you gorls seen this?
It's very amusing (to me, at least).

Total Eclipse of the Heart is actually my favorite song from 80s.
this song also reminds me of that one episode of Criminal Minds with the Pianoman...

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I got it. ;) Can't come up with any good Eclipse of The Heart jokes though.
"Every now and then I feel a little bit lost, but not anymore with this GPS."

"Oh boy I need this now tonight. I need this more than ever!"

Etc~

On the topic of Total Eclipse of the Heart, have you gorls seen this?
It's very amusing (to me, at least).

Total Eclipse of the Heart is actually my favorite song from 80s.
this song also reminds me of that one episode of Criminal Minds with the Pianoman...
Man I'm SO glad someone else in here knows that video. That **** had me laughing for like 3 hours straight. I wish I was making that up.

Drinking wiiiine doooouchebaaaags~

I think my social anxiety problems have hit a new low
Need an ear, brosis? :(

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
"Every now and then I feel a little bit lost, but not anymore with this GPS."

"Oh boy I need this now tonight. I need this more than ever!"

Etc~

Man I'm SO glad someone else in here knows that video. That **** had me laughing for like 3 hours straight. I wish I was making that up.

Drinking wiiiine doooouchebaaaags~

Need an ear, brosis? :(
I like this person at school I talked to like once. I told my friend and she was telling me that she would talk to the person, and tell them that I needed a date for prom so they would go with me. I almost threw up just thinking about it (not kidding)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Sounds like a good time to talk about how ridiculous Power Vision is, even without equipment.

:4shulk:"The future is our's to decide."

But yeah, this custom is the most amazing thing ever. I need to experiment more with his neutral b customs as well.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
We should discuss why you can kill yourself on Shulk counter using like, a Fire Flower.

Why does that thing destroy so badly?

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I have found a new respect for Princess Peach after playing her a couple of times. Considering making her my secondary character.

/deardiary

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Oops. Trolled my region's Smash FB group, and a random is calling me out to a BO5 to stay in the group. What we're fighting for? Zelda's tier placement.

Ironic that he's trying to say that Zelda is not complete garbage, yet if I fight him, I'll be using the very character he's trying to defend against him. :^)

#DearDiary

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Have you tried out the forward version yet?
More damage, knockback, and has a way cooler animation.
It's actually the same damage and knockback, despite popular belief.

I'm a sucker for the slow-mo effect on the standard counter, personally. Forward Vision is probably more practical more often, though.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
It's actually the same damage and knockback, despite popular belief.

I'm a sucker for the slow-mo effect on the standard counter, personally. Forward Vision is probably more practical more often, though.
My entire Smash 4 life has been a lie :(

@berserker01 can you explain to me how it calculates damage?

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Oops. Trolled my region's Smash FB group, and a random is calling me out to a BO5 to stay in the group. What we're fighting for? Zelda's tier placement.

Ironic that he's trying to say that Zelda is not complete garbage, yet if I fight him, I'll be using the very character he's trying to defend against him. :^)

#DearDiary
Ask him what floor he wants to get off at.

He'll go, "What?"

Then pick the floor for him.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
I haven't been around because my dad passed away recently.

I'm headed home to NC this weekend and I'll be there a week to close things up, since I'm his only child.

It hasn't really sunk in yet because I haven't seen him in a while.

EDIT: But, don't worry about walking around eggshells or something or worrying much about me. I'm stable for now. :)

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
1.Give Shulk and Ganon maxed out strength equipment
2.Equip Hyper Monado arts and power counter
3. Use the Buster art
4. Have Ganon use warlock punch on you
5. Counter
6. ????
7. Profit
Now I want to test this out :V
For best results use Reverse Aerial Warlock Punch and watch the world be destroyed.

Top Bottom