• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
There is now a view option. Lets you view replays, snapshots, or download mii fighters. You can also send them to your friends.

Last edited:

Marie Antoinette

Smash Apprentice
I have a plan on how to eliminate Likes on Smashboards without outright removing it

Basically, if you try to Like a post, it takes you to that page you saw (which is a glitch in the boards so it's really nothing) asking if you want to like the post. Pressing Like then takes you to a new window where it asks you "Are you sure you would like this message." with the option to say "Yes" or "non!. Pressing Yes takes you to a new window that states "We are sending you an email confirmation for you to confirm the Like." It comes with an option to "Send confirmation" or "Please take me back". Clicking the Please take me back option takes you to the thread you were on previously.

Pressing "Send Confirmation" then sends a confirmation email to your email. It opens up a new page where it says "Please input your confirmation code." In the confirmation email, there would be a code listed where you have to type verbatim and not copy and paste. Copy and pasting it gives you an automated "Copy and Paste Infraction". Once you input the code, you would click the "Send Confirmation Code" which takes you to a new page that says to check your inbox. A new email would be sent with a link that takes you to a new page upon clicking the link. This new page has "By submitting your confirmation code, you agree that you would like to Like this message." Pressing "Yes, I agree" cancels the entire process and clicking "No, I disagree" confirms your confirmation code and gives that post a Like. Also, pressing "No, I disagree" gives you a "Failure to Comply Infraction".

So far, it's not on the table but I am pushing for it.
I support all of this by not liking this

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I do hope Zelda gets a buff in upcoming patches. I used to main her in Brawl but ventured away due to finding the easy life in Zero Suit. I was hoping the Phantom Slash would be super swag and the shark speculation was fraudulent....
fixed

I like how @ Macchiato Macchiato started the patch thread. gj gorl
god if this turns into that speculated changes nonsense again. I'm going to lose so much respect in nintendo. Not to mention how much the other smash communities could look down on us. We look bad when nintendo doesn't take us seriously

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Zelda Zelda Zelda
Has decided it's you that the bellda bellda bellda

has tolled for

______:4zelda:
____:4zelda::4zelda:
__:4zelda::4zelda::4zelda:
_:4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda:
:4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda:
:4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda:
________:4zelda:
______:4zelda::4zelda:

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I saw Fujin say "BJ sis" once so...I just went with that. :p

...well until someone pointed out "BJ".... Now I can't look at it the same anymore...
@ Twili Twili knows who I'm talking about, lol.
Yeah... we got a uh. A special one, there.
I wanna play a little bit against Rosalina, so any sister (with a Wii U) who mains her... you wanna play right now?

@ Lavani Lavani ? @ Twili Twili ?
Well shoot, I was at work until around 8:30 EST, sorry sis. :(
Imagine if pikachu had a custom up b that does three quick attacks but don't have much range oooooh...too bad it doesn't :<
You could quick attack in a Z formation. How great would that be?
Wait, Venus is a sis now? :')
That Weiss avatar is perfect. You are amazing.

New patch? Welp, time to start recording replays.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wait, so gorls, we have a new balance patch RIGHT NOW for Wii U Sm4sh? D:

So if I open my game now, will it be V1.0.5? BUT I STILL NEED TO RECORD ALL MY REPLAYS AND PUT THEM IN MY COMBO VIDEO. I DON'T WANT TO LOOOOOSE THEM ALLLLLLLL--

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
That Weiss avatar is perfect. You are amazing.
Thanks :3 I have been a RWBY fan since I started watching the series last year. Monty's work will live on. I will remember his creativity and passion through the projects that so many of us have enjoyed throughout the years.

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
So you can now share replays, screenshots, and Mii Fighters over the internet with the new update! and hopefully some buffs for zelda

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Wait, so gorls, we have a new balance patch RIGHT NOW for Wii U Sm4sh? D:

So if I open my game now, will it be V1.0.5? BUT I STILL NEED TO RECORD ALL MY REPLAYS AND PUT THEM IN MY COMBO VIDEO. I DON'T WANT TO LOOOOOSE THEM ALLLLLLLL--
what if I told you it was a 3ds update
So you can now share replays, screenshots, and Mii Fighters over the internet with the new update! and hopefully some buffs for zelda
it's funny if I had a 3ds I really wouldn't care for these functions

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Thanks :3 I have been a RWBY fan since I started watching the series last year. Monty's work will live on. I will remember his creativity and passion through the projects that so many of us have enjoyed throughout the years.
I remember first seeing Ruby's trailer video a while back, not sure how long ago, but I've been a RWBY fan since the first season. c:

It's terribly tragic how suddenly he passed.. but I agree, his work will definitely live on for years to come.
I have to wonder, though; what will happen to RWBY?

D

Deleted member

OKAY SO LIKE, I HAD TO DELETE MY REPLAYS CAUSE OF THE UPDATE AND I COULDNT EVEN RECORD ANY OF THEM BECAUSE MY PHONE IS DEAD AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO CHARGE. I even had to delete one where me, @ Twili Twili and another friend trolled @kaazers on Tortimer Island. Kaaz felt the wrath of 3 Zeldas :')

Last edited by a moderator:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I remember first seeing Ruby's trailer video a while back, not sure how long ago, but I've been a RWBY fan since the first season. c:

It's terribly tragic how suddenly he passed.. but I agree, his work will definitely live on for years to come.
I believe there was a consensus he would want them to move on with it. I haven't kept up with it in a while, but it was quite good

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
OKAY SO LIKE, I HAD TO DELETE MY REPLAYS CAUSE OF THE UPDATE AND I COULDNT EVEN RECORD ANY OF THEM BECAUSE MY PHONE IS DEAD AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO CHARGE. I even had to delete one where me, @ Twili Twili and another friend trolled @kaazers on Tortimer Island. Kaaz felt the wrath of 3 Zeldas :')
you know you could hold onto them in hopes of a future update that lets you play them again

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
YES I CAN STILL USE MY REPLAYS. PRAISE DADDY SAKURAI.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I am not sure. It's one of the things I asked myself a few days back. It would be great to see it finished. I do believe though that RT needs time to heal. It was a big blow to them I'm sure. However, if Rooster Teeth decides to leave his work unfinished I can completely respect that decision.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'll try and get all my replays and stuff recorded then before the next update so I can post my next highlight video of our queen~ =')

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Until the wii u update
we don't know what the wii u update will entail, it may or may not do that, remember compared to the wii u version the 3ds has more bugs (olimar going to be my easy to cite example). It would be sad seeing all my grape koolaid punches getting deleted though

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So, I've been testing all sorts of things, KO %s, speeds, and visuals, and here's some things. Nothing big:

• All Damages and I think all KBs for normals appeared unchanged on quick testing.

• Ftilt and Phantom still contain dead zones.

• I was still able to cause people to fall out of Fsmash & Usmash. It appears unchanged.

• FW's KB is completely in tact. Something that's nice to be certain of.

• Pretty much all specials seem statistically unchanged... There may be visual changes. I'd need to look closer.

• There was a visual fix with pivot grab. Y'know how she'd like, awkwardly lean back upon catching someone in it? Now she doesn't. It looks less weird now.

• There's something different with throws. All of them induced red sparks like 10% earlier, but the CPU was actually DIing it, and even then they weren't KOing till 10% AFTER they would in 1.0.4. (When there was no DI) This might be some universal throw change making things seem weird...

• There appears to have been some visual upgrades. I noticed WFT's SS is way better, and Palutena's UAir I think has more magic effects now. There may be some things subtly different in some of Zelda's attacks as well.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Did Diddy get nerfed?

DID DIDDY GET NERFED?

Actually, that does sound like maybe throws were nerfed in general?

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So I finally turned on my 3DS version for the first time in a month or so.
Played some scrubs on FG, looked at the new features etc.
Its hard to go back once you get used to the Wii U ;_;

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Because Sakurai hates frogs.

I also fear a potential Farore's Wind nerf.
mocha let me put it this way,
what the hell does Zelda lose from more patches? she has a possible niche in doubles atm and that's it. Literally nothing
could do would hurt us. At this point we are immune to the pain and we work with what is given to us, we are survivors. We will march on not because we can but because no one else will

So, I've been testing all sorts of things, KO %s, speeds, and visuals, and here's some things. Nothing big:

• All Damages and I think all KBs for normals appeared unchanged on quick testing.

• Ftilt and Phantom still contain dead zones.

• I was still able to cause people to fall out of Fsmash & Usmash. It appears unchanged.

• FW's KB is completely in tact. Something that's nice to be certain of.

• Pretty much all specials seem statistically unchanged... There may be visual changes. I'd need to look closer.

• There was a visual fix with pivot grab. Y'know how she'd like, awkwardly lean back upon catching someone in it? Now she doesn't. It looks less weird now.

• There's something different with throws. All of them induced red sparks like 10% earlier, but the CPU was actually DIing it, and even then they weren't KOing till 10% AFTER they would in 1.0.4. (When there was no DI) This might be some universal throw change making things seem weird...

• There appears to have been some visual upgrades. I noticed WFT's SS is way better, and Palutena's UAir I think has more magic effects now. There may be some things subtly different in some of Zelda's attacks as well.
some of the updates then could be placed around the idea of hit boxes being less deceptive. This was actually a large point they made in a presentation for the game that all hit boxes could/would have effects to match them so hitbox knowledge wasn't some sort of crazy thing to have
Did Diddy get nerfed?

DID DIDDY GET NERFED?

Actually, that does sound like maybe throws were nerfed in general?
throw "nerfs" would benefit diddy, Dthrow Uair would be harder to DI out of

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Here's my testing on Falco:

He's still ain't got ****. :p

So, this was just an Amiibo, instruction manual, and sharing thing, but could it kill Nintendo to announce this earlier?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Here's my testing on Falco:

He's still ain't got ****. :p

So, this was just an Amiibo, instruction manual, and sharing thing, but could it kill Nintendo to announce this earlier?
bugs were fixed as well

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
mocha let me put it this way,
what the hell does Zelda lose from more patches? she has a possible niche in doubles atm and that's it. Literally nothing
could do would hurt us. At this point we are immune to the pain and we work with what is given to us, we are survivors. We will march on not because we can but because no one else will

some of the updates then could be placed around the idea of hit boxes being less deceptive. This was actually a large point they made in a presentation for the game that all hit boxes could/would have effects to match them so hitbox knowledge wasn't some sort of crazy thing to have

throw "nerfs" would benefit diddy, Dthrow Uair would be harder to DI out of
Zelda is not the only character I'm worried about.

Anyway, Nintendo is terrible with patch notes. We always have to do all the dirty work for them until everything is actually confirmed and finalized.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Zelda is not the only character I'm worried about.

Anyway, Nintendo is terrible with patch notes. We always have to do all the dirty work for them until everything is actually confirmed and finalized.
well I want Zelda to be good, I don't care if they nerf Sonic/Pit/Luigi and a lot of the heavies I enjoy. I just want Zelda to be acceptable for once :/
our community looks stupid too when we make "theorized patch notes"

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Main things I noticed

General:
- Diagonal inputs don't give jab/neutralB anymore, so you can't hold down diagonals for jabs that cancel themselves

:4greninja:
- Running Shadow Sneak and Shielding Shadow Sneak removed

:4lucario:
- Extremespeed hitstun cancel removed

:4palutena:
- Super Speed storage removed

Top Bottom