• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That picture reminds me, I use Smashboards cobalt. How about you guys?
Smashboards Malachite for me. I've been using it for almost the entire time I've been on the site.

I started another conversation exactly like this a couple weeks ago here after seeing an image of someone else's Smashboards lol

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Morning girls. *yawn* seems like you talking about me made me wake up.

@Lavani - Yeah, I like my Vaporeon. Didn't think I would at first, but it really grew on me. And Vaporeon is awesome. I'll keep Edea in my back pocket, thanks @ Berserker. Berserker. :)

I would feel somewhat bad about using her as an avatar when I have only played the BD demo and listened to the soundtrack. When I finally get around to buying the game, I'll probably switch to her.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
My backroom stash of possible avatars I can use here are all just my waifus smh I'm such a waifufeg. :^(

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I hate mornings.

Somebody shoot me.
I want to just stay in bed and listen to music.

Warm blankets are warm.

Edit:
I claim this page for Bravely Default.
I wish I knew Japanese. I've been listening to this song for at least 2 months now and almost know the words but know nothing of their meaning.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Nnnn the Red Tyrants deleting my last accounts post again.

obsessedT
wait am I allowed to like this

EDIT: I banned him and now I feel baaaadddddddd

fuujin I love you I hope you see this I love you I didn't want to ban you I'M SORRY

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ Berserker. Berserker. , time to find a secondary against Fox. Inescapable jab combo on Shulk at every percentage lolololol (but perhap Air Slash or shield mode can help you?)
Zelda can Nayru's out at any percentages.

@ Berserker. Berserker. , time to find a secondary against Fox. Inescapable jab combo on Shulk at every percentage lolololol (but perhap Air Slash or shield mode can help you?)
Zelda can Nayru's out at any percentages.
This was just discovered now? Weird.

I still use Shulk against Fox anyway even if I know this exists. I think counter works here

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
This was just discovered now? Weird.

I still use Shulk against Fox anyway even if I know this exists
Was discovered quite a while ago, but didn't really had a vid about it until now. Why are jab combos so silly in this game?

Brb time to learn Fox to abuse this on the Shulk mains and force them to go main Zelda so they can escape it. :^)

Was discovered quite a while ago, but didn't really had a vid about it until now. Why are jab combos so silly in this game?

Brb time to learn Fox to abuse this on the Shulk mains and force them to go main Zelda so they can escape it. :^)
I think vision works here or just shield because the hitsun becomes non-existent at 0%. Been using shield against Fox at 0% because he's guaranteed to always pressure Shulk anyway

Jabs in this game are dumb. Lol.

Edit: Yeah. This has been a thing for a while (http://smashboards.com/threads/mission-complete-fox-discussion-thread.368875/page-5#post-18089811). I've also seen some Fox do it in the Final Battle

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I think vision works here or just shield because the hitsun becomes non-existent at 0%. Been using shield against Fox at 0% because he's guaranteed to always pressure Shulk anyway

Jabs in this game are dumb. Lol.
Food for thought, but wouldn't going into Shield mode immediately against Fox be detrimental? You become so much slower and makes you even more worse off than before. Why decrease your chances of pressuring further? And also, shield mode might make Fox utilt combo easier, and actually may get throw combos he normally couldn't do before.

By my thinking, I think Shulk should go Smash mode just go escape his combos earlier by being knocked back more, while Shulk can perhaps go for a gimp early with more knockback, but idk.

Food for thought, but wouldn't going into Shield mode immediately against Fox be detrimental? You become so much slower and makes you even more worse off than before. Why decrease your chances of pressuring further? And also, shield mode might make Fox utilt combo easier, and actually may get throw combos he normally couldn't do before.

By my thinking, I think Shulk should go Smash mode just go escape his combos earlier by being knocked back more, while Shulk can perhaps go for a gimp early with more knockback, but idk.
Hitsun you take is a lot less in shield mode so basically, attacks are unsafe on hit against Shield Shulk. This includes throws being unsafe. This allows for Shulk to punish and switch to speed or buster to capitalize while he can

Bowser's f-smash being unsafe on hit against Shield Shulk kinda says things

Double post *******

OH WOW. FUJIN GOT BANNED AGAIN?

Last edited by a moderator:

F.u.j.i.n Souls 2

Banned via Warnings
wait am I allowed to like this

EDIT: I banned him and now I feel baaaadddddddd

fuujin I love you I hope you see this I love you I didn't want to ban you I'M SORRY

Umm, if you were sorry you wouldn't have done iT...

Red Tyrants I don't even know and haven't done anything to banning me.
I cant even come to the Zelda thread I created to say hi safely anymore I suppose.

Guess I'll just wait until midnight or something to post here.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
That's how shield mode works, huh? Didn't know that. Just thought it made you heavier so it's easier to combo him lol.

That's how shield mode works, huh? Didn't know that. Just thought it made you heavier so it's easier to combo him lol.
Blame the defense buff. Shulk takes 33% less damage. This is why whenever pikmins are latched on Shulk, I noticed it takes a while for Shulk to receive 1% damage

No one quote Fujin

Edit: @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 Plus, I second Sheik. The BETTER Zelda :^)

Solved

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Umm, of you were sorry you wouldn't have done iT...

Red Tyrants I don't even know and haven't done anything to banning me.
I cant even come to the Zelda thread I created to say hi safely anymore I suppose.

Guess I'll just wait until midnight or something to post here.
But @ Berserker. Berserker. forced me

I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU LET'S GET MARRIED

WE CAN HAVE LITTLE FUUJINS

Actually, I avoid banning Fujin on my own will

After all, I should feel free to ban him but NAH :p

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Controversial(?) opinion time. 99% of the Majora's Mask 3DS changes do not bother me at all. Only thing that miffs me is the Ice Arrows. Gyorg is less of a ****bag now (thank god) and the Bombers Notebook while MILDLY annoying at worst won't serve to distract me given that sidequest alerts in a game about time management is far from a bad idea IMO (as someone who doesn't want to play with an FAQ open all day.)

Like really everyone complaining about the changes outside of maybe Ice Arrows seem to forget that this game is on a handheld so obviously the saving is going to have to be like, different LOL.

Fujin, when are you going to change your name anyway? You know, so the mods won't identify you right off the bat?

Spirst

I have never banned Fuujin once. I personally find this whole thing extremely funny but it sucks some other mods bandwagon and do so.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Whatcha talking about? We never had an Aerodrome here. Only a @KuroganeHammer. :^)

Yeah, but he said he'll be away for a while.

Last edited:
Top Bottom