• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Liked and favorited.

Btw where's that other video of someone here using only jab? I don't remember who they were fighting but they won with a Din's Fire, lol.

EDIT: Random but are people using the 3DS Main thing to show secondaries or....their actual 3DS main?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4G1jCBYn9NwM1RNZm5BNEpEbEU/view - here you go. It's long (almost timed out) and sort of painful to watch.

I use the 3DS main to show my secondary. Although I secretly dislike Kong Cyclone and prefer default or even the no-hitbox one sometimes.

The no-hitbox one allows me to actually edge guard low and it cancels just like Kong Cyclone. Storm punch is hilarious though and super legit.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I just wanted something that could showcase all four of my mains (or main and secondaries...w/e).

Pretty sure you won't ever find Zelda, Sheik, Fox, and Lucario in any other picture, lol.

EDIT: Should probably thank @Mocha for making that post that told us how to make them. (it was waaay back on page 650 or something)

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Nammy12 Nammy12 Could you make me a picture of magenta and blonde Zelda doing upthrow? I'm thinking about changing avatars.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
EDIT: Random but are people using the 3DS Main thing to show secondaries or....their actual 3DS main?
I jut treat both spots as Sm4sh. So I would just put main in one and secondary in other if I had one

Although secondary would probably go in Wii U slot because it's farther right.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I wonder if the whole sisterhood will eventually be using the stained glass avis 0.0
Pfft good luck finding a stain glass furret
I've found both a hispanic style painting (edit:excuse me I meant tattoo) of furret and a tribal style painting (below)
tribal_furret_by_esmeekramer-d74yeb2.jpg
you seem like white trash, you get the message yet?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My problem with maining is that I have one, my boy :4link:, who I will main now and forever in all games

But in terms of Smash 4 I keep going through phases with other characters who I want to main alongside :4link: to complement him.

I don't have this problem in the other Smash games though, only this one. (I roll :4link: and Spacies/:mewtwopm: in all other titles)

Gah my indecision kills me.

I wish Mewtwo would be out already so I could just main him and Link and be done with it already.

:drflip:

Soul.

ok gorls
help
should I buy ORAS?

Pros:
+
+ Tutors
+ Not playing on a dead version of the game
+ Gen 3 best gen
+ SECRET BASES

Cons:
-
- No Serena
- No dressing Serena up
- New May/Brendan designs make them look like they're six
- I assume the postgame isn't any better than XY beyond the little Zinnia sidestory thing + legendaries galore
yes, get it and then you notice they announce x2/y2 you find oras a waste :troll:
it says Smash 3DS. of course it has to do with the 3DS main.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I would switch my avatar to a stained glass version of my mains but:
1. I only main :4zelda:, so it would be just a Zelda stained glass pic. That's boring. Although :4falco: and:4zss:are my secondaries, I am not competent enough in them to say they are true secondaries. :/
2. We'd all look identical with the Zelda stained glass avatar hahaha.
3. I would rather have the liberty to alternate between different waifu avatars than just have one waifu avatar the whole time.
4. Please read note 3.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@ Lavani Lavani , you should get ORAS just so you can troll with Mega Audino tbh. Seriously though, I think it's worth it. R/S was my first Pokemon game and ORAS portrayed it perfectly; just like I remember. The competitive scene is good too. The only bad thing is stupid Mega Lopunny with nothing that resists its STAB smh

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
ok gorls
help
should I buy ORAS?

Pros:
+
+ Tutors
+ Not playing on a dead version of the game
+ Gen 3 best gen
+ SECRET BASES

Cons:
-
- No Serena
- No dressing Serena up
- New May/Brendan designs make them look like they're six
- I assume the postgame isn't any better than XY beyond the little Zinnia sidestory thing + legendaries galore
well missed this post earlier. anyways it don't have mega furret or umbreon so there are more cons
tumblr_msa8ccgPSz1rgl1nmo1_500.png
THIS WENT THROUGH MY HEAD TOO

IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF THEY PULLED THIS CRAP
me neither

Last edited:

Soul.

THIS WENT THROUGH MY HEAD TOO

IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF THEY PULLED THIS CRAP
GEN 6 IS BORING THOUGH, SO YOUR CHOICE.
@ Lavani Lavani , you should get ORAS just so you can troll with Mega Audino tbh. Seriously though, I think it's worth it. R/S was my first Pokemon game and ORAS portrayed it perfectly; just like I remember. The competitive scene is good too. The only bad thing is stupid Mega Lopunny with nothing that resists its STAB smh
by competitive scene do you mean smogon or VGC because real talk vgc is somewhat boring. smogon has its flaws 2 but everyone plays smogon-rules

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
does M-Audino even do anything other than prevent me from using M-Altaria, M-Gardevoir, and M-Mawile? sounds like I'd be trolling myself if anything

Really miffed that they both dumped on May's design and removed trainer customization (that was the one thing you did right with XY GameFreak aaaaaaa) but gen 3 was my favorite so maybe it'll be worth it

maybe

GEN 6 IS BORING THOUGH, SO YOUR CHOICE.
You're damn right it is

guess I'll be picking up AS at some point then

maybe

I'll think about it, anyway.

Unrelatedly I just found out Custap Berries became legal at some point because of Global Link so I have a Custap SR Explosion Gigalith now.

2. We'd all look identical with the Zelda stained glass avatar hahaha.
tbh I just see stained glass and habitually think "okay @Mocha posted that" before my brain registers what else is in the image

then halfway through the post I frequently find myself thinking "this doesn't seem like a post @Mocha would make"

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I'm baaaack!
Only gone for 2 days but I'm already 10+ pages behind smh.

tl;dr of the last few pages.
I'm currently replaying Xenoblade and Xenogears.
If we run out of characters to raid we should raid the Smash 4 social.
Gotta set our goals high :^)

Can't believe I missed the Robin raid.
It was a good read though.
Here's my contribution.
184 - lK9Dsku2.jpg

Soul.

does M-Audino even do anything other than prevent me from using M-Altaria, M-Gardevoir, and M-Mawile? sounds like I'd be trolling myself if anything

Really miffed that they both dumped on May's design and removed trainer customization (that was the one thing you did right with XY GameFreak aaaaaaa) but gen 3 was my favorite so maybe it'll be worth it

maybe

You're damn right it is

guess I'll be picking up AS at some point then

maybe

I'll think about it, anyway.

Unrelatedly I just found out Custap Berries became legal at some point because of Global Link so I have a Custap SR Explosion Gigalith now.

tbh I just see stained glass and habitually think "okay @Mocha posted that" before my brain registers what else is in the image

then halfway through the post I frequently find myself thinking "this doesn't seem like a post @Mocha would make"
idk you could battle right away on Showdown or something instead of battling Legendary Pokémon every time.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I've used Mega Audino before and it actually can work really well. The set I see most people run is 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef w/ Draining Kiss, Flamethrower, Calm Mind, and Wish. It's meant to just be an annoying wall that builds up special attack but there's probably something that can do that better. If we're being completely honest tho, it's like Zelda: a magical girl that sucks really bad

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
idk you could battle right away on Showdown or something instead of battling Legendary Pokémon every time.
something about showdown isn't as fun as playing on cart idk

I go to rated battles if I don't want to dump on small children playing with their terribly natured/EV'd legendaries with crap moves like hyper beam, but there is a certain charm about sweeping a team of all shiny legendaries with something like a Carracosta or Breloom when I don't feel like playing the game seriously

I could just go to showdown and save myself money though yeah

If we're being completely honest tho, it's like Zelda
into the trash it goes

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm baaaack!
Only gone for 2 days but I'm already 10+ pages behind smh.

tl;dr of the last few pages.
I'm currently replaying Xenoblade and Xenogears.
Gotta set our goals high :^)

Can't believe I missed the Robin raid.
It was a good read though.
Here's my contribution.
View attachment 43285
@kaazers needs to see this. :p

Soul.

something about showdown isn't as fun as playing on cart idk

I go to rated battles if I don't want to dump on small children playing with their terribly natured/EV'd legendaries with crap moves like hyper beam, but there is a certain charm about sweeping a team of all shiny legendaries with something like a Carracosta or Breloom when I don't feel like playing the game seriously

I could just go to showdown and save myself money though yeah

into the trash it goes
Showdown is faster. it's the same thing and has ladders just like rated battles. There's a VGC ladder, an OU UU whatever ladder and all the standard smogon stuff. The games are special but showdown is more comfortable

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
oh right, st patty's day

I knew there was a reason I felt like drinking more rum than usual tonight

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
look i created rosalina's boyfriend in FE12
rosalina's boyfriend.png

anyways I was thinking and started wondering, what was everyone's favorite(s) chapter(s) (tactical, story wise, character recruitment) in fire emblem games?
for some reason I really like Chapter 13: the wooden cavalry from shadow dragon

Top Bottom