• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Don’t forget the spice tier lists, the gen 1 Pokémon tier lists, and the billions of palette swap tier lists (most of which were from me lol)

Best eeveelution is still Leafeon btw

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
today I learned wii fit's ledge grab was nerfed in 1.1.4

so i main peach now

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I get that you're doing a parody thing... but you're underdoing it. You hold onto a main for way too long.

I should be wasted every night.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
At least you're being reasonable now.

I bet Kyo likes Simipour too.
There are Pokémon I like, there are Pokémon I actively dislike.
And then there are Pokémon I legitimately forget they exist. The simians are part of this third group.
:196:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I get that you're doing a parody thing... but you're underdoing it. You hold onto a main for way too long.

I should be wasted every night.
I was going to switch again in 30 minutes, but now you ruined the surprise :^(

There are Pokémon I like, there are Pokémon I actively dislike.
And then there are Pokémon I legitimately forget they exist. The simians are part of this third group.
Same

I actually thought they were new mons the first time I ran into one in X

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I wanted to say another Pokémon but couldn't remember its name. Elgyem or something I don't ****in know

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Those ones would be easy to forget if they didn't have names phonetically relevant to aliens (Elgyem > LGM > Little Green Men; Beheeyem > BEM > Bug-Eyed Monster)

Beheeyem had that fun easter egg in gen 6 where it could abnormally learn Steel Wing from TM51 too

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
But Elgyem and Beheeyem are some of my favorite psychic types

How could you, evan

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I used to forget about those too, but then they appeared in Pokémon Shuffle, I was in shock about not being able to pronounce their names, but I practised how to do so and now they're very present in my mind.

There tehre are guys like Finneon and Lumineon....

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I like a lot of the irrelevant Pokémon

Like Masquerain, Snubbull, Spritzee, Sunflora, Mantine, etc.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I like a lot of the irrelevant Pokémon

Like Masquerain, Snubbull, Spritzee, Sunflora, Mantine, etc.
Sunkern/Sunflora are my precious babies from G2 along with Bellossom and Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff. Even if Sunflora's stats are super awful for some reason I still used ha. LOOK AT ITS LITTLE DANCE THO SHE IS SUCH A PRECIOUS LITTLE HAPPY BABY GORL.

I pretty much love all grass types. I wish we could have a Switch Pokemon RPG of sorts like Coliseum or XD where we could run our own gym on the side of saving the world. GRASS TYPE YEEEEEEEEEE.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've cheesed every gauntlet since the first one, it's great.
Yeah, I've been doing that too mainly because after the first gauntlet, I've been going through the motions with them. They're just not fun; they're tedious. I have the same feelings towards the trials, but at least there are boss units that I can plan units to counter them and the rewards are more substantial to me: a progression of rewards, new Sacred Seals, and new/more units. The gauntlets are grind for 6 days, watch as the fans rage at each other, and get feathers and 10 orbs at the end.

Anyway, I decided to summon again to try and get ToD Jakob or Henry. I got nothing instead.
4* Azama: +Atk, -HP.

3* Cecilia: +Spd, -Def. +Spd looks good, but eventually there's going to be a green cavalry mage with ~29 base speed, so +Atk is probably better for her.

4* F!Corrin: +HP, -Atk.

3* Draug: +HP, -Spd.

4* Shanna: +Spd, -Res.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Dragon Ball Super has some hilariously bad animation. Good lord, I almost laughed at some parts because of the laziness that was put into them.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
3* Cecilia: +Spd, -Def. +Spd looks good, but eventually there's going to be a green cavalry mage with ~29 base speed, so +Atk is probably better for her.
I've done the calcs and she gets more kills with +spd than she does with +atk, so +spd -def is literally her best nature. there's no point in using a worse nature for her just because a faster green cavalry mage may be added in the future.

Sunkern/Sunflora are my precious babies from G2 along with Bellossom and Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff. Even if Sunflora's stats are super awful for some reason I still used ha. LOOK AT ITS LITTLE DANCE THO SHE IS SUCH A PRECIOUS LITTLE HAPPY BABY GORL.
most of my favorites are the cutesy pokemon, so ofc sunflora is one of them. she's such an awful pokemon, but i love ha. jumpluff is also a top tier grass gorl. i also agree that bellossom>vileplume (but i do like vileplume a lot)

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Other Pokémon considered irrelevant but I always have present are Sunkern/Sunfora, mostly because Magikarp's Pokédex entry says it has the worst stats, but Sunkern has a worse Base Stat Total. iirc, is still the worst non-"baby" BST.
:191::192:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've done the calcs and she gets more kills with +spd than she does with +atk, so +spd -def is literally her best nature. there's no point in using a worse nature for her just because a faster green cavalry mage may be added in the future.
Yeah, I know. I just don't use Cecilia much and I don't really intend to build her at the moment, so...

This game... I just want a ranged knight or if you're really generous, a flying mage.
3* Donnel: +Spd, -HP.

4* Gunter: +Atk, -Def.

3* Lon'qu: +Res, -Spd. And back home you go.

3* Shanna: +Spd, -Atk.

3* Stahl: neutral.

I'm getting to the point where I might promote a Donnel to 5* to dump a Brave Lance+ onto Clive out of annoyance now.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
My best friend loves Simisear, and I used Simisage in my first White team, so I’ll always have a place in my heart for the elemental monkeys (even if Simipour is kinda weird lookin)
Also, Finneon and Lumineon are very pretty Pokemon so I like them, even if they aren’t great

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I got accepted into a college on my list from earlier, but my mom won't tell me what it is.

You gorls got any bets?

:150:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Gastrodon is my favorite don't @ me
slugs r chubby n goopy n cute precious babies

most of my favorites are the cutesy pokemon, so ofc sunflora is one of them. she's such an awful pokemon, but i love ha. jumpluff is also a top tier grass gorl. i also agree that bellossom>vileplume (but i do like vileplume a lot)
I try to get all the cute ones to be the most viable, but Sun/Moon bored me so I never really continued. I usually get bored when I beat the Elite 4 so it's just eeeeeeh when I get around to finally doing that. I spend most of the game, like 40+ hours, trying to get the perfect Pokemon. Not IV wise per se but just the nature and ability is enough for me.

I love bug types, water types, and ice types for the most part too.

Scatterbugs are probably in my top 5 because LOOK AT IT'S LITTLE TOOF AND ITS BIG EYES AND FLUFFER PUFFER FUR RING AND THE 3 LIL FLIPPY FLOPPIES ON ITS HEAD AND ITS OFFICIAL ART IS A "CAN U NOT THO" LOOK AND ITS GREAT HELP ME ok I'm done being extra now.

Other Pokémon considered irrelevant but I always have present are Sunkern/Sunfora, mostly because Magikarp's Pokédex entry says it has the worst stats, but Sunkern has a worse Base Stat Total. iirc, is still the worst non-"baby" BST.
:191::192:
tbh I can't help but feel they forgot about Sunkern and Sunflora even being in the game. I'm surprised they didn't give Sunflora SOMETHING or even a bigger stat boost to fix it up. They looked at Sunflora and said "Ye das fine I guess" or some garbage like that.

I got accepted into a college on my list from earlier, but my mom won't tell me what it is.

You gorls got any bets?

I am unable to be serious, so I'm just going to assume it's this kind of cool leg college:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Also it has come to my attention that I need to watch Gurren Lagann for reasons that may or may not involve Kyle Hebert and his voice acting.
Okay I finally got around to watching it
Okay so I only watched up to episode 8 and stopped. I knew Kamina was going to die (and I think the girl that joins Simon next episode dies too maybe) and keeping true to what I said in the first place, I was only really here for Kyle's fantastic VA work. So I probably won't finish it loloops.
I still enjoyed watching it though, even the typical anime "look boobs" scenes weren't detracting from my enjoyment so gj to the makers of the show.

Also so many memes make sense now after watching this, so it's educational anime
btw can I rent a personal Kyle Hebert for a day to spout nonsensical inspirational quotes at me nonstop?
Is that a thing/can that be a thing?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So, I decided to update my favorite Pokemon of each type sheet because I really don't feel like studying for my history exam

• I had trouble deciding with some of them, so I cheated and put down more than one for some of the types
  • I really don't care much for the electric types. If I absolutely had to choose a favorite, it would probably be one of the pikachu knock-offs (most likely Minun, Dedenne or Togedemaru)
  • It's probably not news to most of you, but Spritzee is currently my favorite pokemon of them all atm
  • Turtonator is a precious baby and none of you can convince me otherwise
  • I almost put down a question mark for ground, too, but Phanpy is too cute to not include
  • Mega Audino is adorable and I love it so much. Regular Audino is okay, but Mega Audino is way more deserving of my love and admiration
  • Psychic is one of my favorite types (probably tied with fairy for first or just barely in second place), and it was super hard trying to choose a favorite. I would have included Grumpig, too, but 5 is just too many
  • Mega Diancie is one of the most gorgeous Pokemon in the game. I love regular Diancie, but ha mega is just so pretty

Here's the template if anyone wants to make one, too
lfpBOQY.jpg

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
When I applied to colleges, I didn't hear back from most of them until around late March or early April. Most of the applications themselves weren't even due until the end of December or so.

It's possible he did early action or whatever it's called and that's why he heard back so early

Or it's just that that university does its admissions super early idk

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I found an online site that made a "Favorite Pokemon of each type" image for you, so I threw this together. Which is probably for the best, else I'd have just made all of them digimon.

And I just want to make sure everyone knows that anyone who doesn't have the Iron Giant as their favorite Ghost or Ground is objectively wrong.

When I applied to colleges, I didn't hear back from most of them until around late March or early April. Most of the applications themselves weren't even due until the end of December or so.

It's possible he did early action or whatever it's called and that's why he heard back so early

Or it's just that that university does its admissions super early idk
A quick google search shows they have rolling admission, so you can send something in whenever.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I was a proactive gorlo and started sending applications at the beginning of October.

I started with some schools I weren't super interested in but gave me free applications. I spent a lot of time throughout October writing supplemental essays for my more selective reach schools.

I actually used my early decision on Northwestern University, which is also in the Chicago area. I chose them because they're need-met (NO SCHOOL LOANS!), and the way their classes are set up allows you to take plenty of classes outside your major (I'm into a lot of stuff). Also, they're engineering school wants some more well rounded engineers who also like arts fartsy stuff (deff me).

I'm super interested to see how things go. My GPA isn't as high as most applicants, but I have good standardized test scores, and I run my own business that offers both for-profit and volunteer tutoring through the local library here for the past year. Fingers crossed!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I found an online site that made a "Favorite Pokemon of each type" image for you, so I threw this together. Which is probably for the best, else I'd have just made all of them digimon.

And I just want to make sure everyone knows that anyone who doesn't have the Iron Giant as their favorite Ghost or Ground is objectively wrong.

A quick google search shows they have rolling admission, so you can send something in whenever.
This looks like a nice lazy way to do this.

Water was kind of a dartboard decision, but I like birds and that bird's only gotten more entertaining this gen.

Also I approve of Magneton, I had it on Electric for my last one iirc

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay here's my list thing
favorites.jpg

I tried to not reuse anyone, but Ampharos and Heracross are both p good so they deserve it.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I have 0 in common with Lavani.

AND

I loathe Skarmory.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I couldn't decide on my favorite Pokémon, so I decided to go with my favorite goofiest-looking Pokémon.
Some of them I'm a bit flip-flopping around with like I think Patrat is pretty goofy and shiny Gourgeist looking like Camilla is funny.

Top Bottom