• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I can't think of anything really memorable I've posted here besides being on the receiving end of the shade spray thing.

:150:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I can't believe I'm ranked so low after being part of the Social for so long. These graphs are fake news, and it should be banT from circulation and distribution.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I can't think of anything really memorable I've posted here besides being on the receiving end of the shade spray thing.

:150:
Did your eyes ever recover or are you still blind af?

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
i'm not meaning to kink shame, but like, i don't think you need to describe your sexual encounters to us
In his defense, at least this time it's legal.

Cause last time, well...

My top two posts are tied between:

Advocating proper dental hygiene

And leading the social in prayer to our Lordess of Sass.

*ahem*

Oh lordess of sass, may you smirk down fondly on this gorl who seeks to play Super Smash Brothers in your image.

May your sweet spots be made all the sweeter and your sour spots be as nonexistent as Link's libido.

May your attacks sparkle like a starry night's sky and blot out the sun, blinding the unworthy and leading to victory.

Look not towards the false prophet, cloaked in assassin's cloth and teenage angst and our lordess's deviantart OC past, but to the true embodiment of our Lordess in mortal flesh, Queen of both Pirates and Sass.

As a wise woman once said in Sassodus 4:20 "If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh".

Amen.
Truly, I am a model member of my community.

>according to the #s Macchi has more likes total here than me

This needs to be fixeT
Nope, Macchi has more posts with at least 1 like on them than you do, not total likes.

In Total Likes, you're ranked #6 and Macchi is ranked #11.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Are sliced peaches getting old? Need something to give you a sass boost? Then you need some Sass Tea, sponsored by SassT Fujin DialecT and Co.
View attachment 77229
With 3 regal flavors to choose from, such as Salty Peach for when you somehow beat a Peach with Zelda; Sassberry for when you need your sass aT iTs peak performanceT; and Phantom Grey for when you need to relax and want your phantom to be pummeled by the entire cast in your place. Zelda herself drinks it, so what could be wrong with it? Order yours today!
Warning: Drinking may produce sides effects such as buffing, nerfing, banning, being removed from the game, unrealistically high amounts of sass, and death from misusing Din's Failure.
Kinda sad that Sass Tea™ didn't get as many likes as some of my other posts since it's my magnum opus probably

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Man, going back to around page 2750 was a ride
Back when FEH wasn’t out so it was Lorde Lorde ’s opinions vs literally anyone
Thank goodness FEH controls the social now and keeps us all discourse-free
Let’s hope any future Smash news doesn’t bring more dumb tier list wars

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I went back to look for some of my old gimp edits that i lost, wasn't disappointed :secretkpop:
BJN_Eraser_of_Souls.png

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tbh i'm kinda embarrassed about how awful i was to a lot of people

some of them definitely deserved it, though

at least i've turned a new leaf (for the most part anyway)

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
No, he said he became a Wii Fit main you dum dum. Also, who's Macchi? I remember Pendulum and several others who switched mains a lot, but I certainly don't remember any named Macchiato :secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
wii fit is the best character in the game and wins all match-ups

but now i main jigglypuff

btw jigglypuff is the best character in the game

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
tbh i'm kinda embarrassed about how awful i was to a lot of people

some of them definitely deserved it, though

at least i've turned a new leaf (for the most part anyway)
I accept your apology.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was intending to throw together a video on FEW mechanics the other day, but I was going through the clips I'd recorded and realized that I forgot to actually click "Start Recording" in OBS for several of them, and now I'm upset and unmotivated.

I did at least get evidence that stats are meaningless outside of clones:

They're equipped with Raijinto/Elixian and both have identical weapon traits outside of slayers, for what it's worth.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I love how the social receives a minor activity boost when we memorialize ourselves and remember what heauxs we are

Bonded by our penissism and maining of Zeld--oh wait only 3 people here main ha.

Nope, Macchi has more posts with at least 1 like on them than you do, not total likes.

In Total Likes, you're ranked #6 and Macchi is ranked #11.
Eaux

I can accepT thaT.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I wanted spoopy candy boi with a coffin shield and dagger kitty gorl

ofc I buy like 100 orbs on the Sacred World banner to get Innes and never get him, but using some random free orbs on the Halloween banner does the trick. I see how it is game. I know ur dirty tricks.
Deirdre is neutral (yay) and Innes is +Atk -Spd. I really don't care because it's Innes and I'm happy to finally get him, and the +Atk offsets the -Spd imo.
Oh yeah and new Gauntlet. Soren being my favorite FE character makes this an easy pick.
Vote Soren or we aren't friends anymore :<

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Freebie +Spd, -Res 3* Cherche from the long-haired gents banner and +Res, -Spd 4* Hawkeye from the short-haired ladies banner. Hilarious, isn't it?

I tried to get a miracle Ryoma or Karel, but no red orbs showed up. It was a decision between risking getting another Soren when I have a two 5* and three 4* of him or hoping a new blue like Oscar would show up. I wasn't even going to try diving into colorless. I banked on green and got a pretty good Cherche.

For the short-haired ladies banner, a red orb did show up and so did green and blues. I don't trust my red mage luck and I figured I'd try to get more green knights since Sheena is my only one. I received the opposite of an armored loli: the shirtless, bara, desert dad Hawkeye. Unfortunately, he has the same boon/bane as my currently in use 4* Hawkeye who replaced my 5* Hawkeye who was used to give Death Blow to Eliwood a while back and before a bunch of Kleins decided to show up. Maybe I should have tried for Hinoka...

I'm not so sure which character I would join. I don't have any attachments to them and I only have Shanna and Soren. In both cases, I have level 1 copies of them, so I could cheese the gauntlet with them for bonus points. :p

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
HEY NOW, YOU'RE A HEY NOW, YOU'RE A HEY NOW! HEY. NOW!

Morning all. Everyone doing good? :4zelda:

Managed to finish Super Mario Odyssey last night. And I'll leave a spoiler here unlike what Prosafiagaming does on YouTube. >_>;

It was a fantastic game. And lemme just say that the finale was god damn amazing. I was gobsmacked, and the music made it even more amazing.

I loved the gameplay mechanics, the worlds were all vibrant and memorable; even the incredibly short ones. All the things you could Capture with Cappy felt like they had quite a bit of usage (Though I dunno how useful the Fire Bro was in the Forest Kingdom. Since I didn't really see any Moons I could get with it, other then to just kill those Poison Pirahna Plants from a distance).

As for my favourite tracks, they have to be Jump Up, Super Star and the Honeylune Ridge: Escape song. They were amazing! <3

But anyway, yadda yadda yadda doing University work, etc etc.

The only memorable post I remember doing was making a post of Big just saying FROGGY!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just tried to look at what I thought were the most liked content I've posted on this social; think it was these two. :V

How it's like to Sweetspot Zelda's FAir/Bair:

How it's like to Sourspot her FAir/BAir:

Thank you so much for that edited GIF btw @SBphiloz4. : D
Tried to find an image of Big The Cat for the old post. Instead I found a swole af Big. WAT

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 pic of the day

I WANT THESE NOPON PLUSHIES! Also, what the game looks like in handheld form. Reminder that the gigantic world of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is playable on a handheld.
Anyway, that Voting Gauntlet is a thing. It sounds like it was a Splatoon Splatfest idea. Anyway, i'll be siding with Katarina here. Not just because i have her but because she's a top-tier waifu. After that, i dunno. I did the free summons for both banners. For the Long-Haired Guys, i was trying for Ryoma or Karel. I got.....Seth. At least he's new. For the Short-Haired Laides, i was going for Amelia. I got......Arthur. Quoting Alpharad here "you hate to see that happen".

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Tfw at 4.5% trying to get hone fliers.

**** you hinoka nobody would even want you if IS didn't give you hone fliers
My pity rate got up to over 5% before I finally got a Hinoka from the banner. She’s +spd -res, which is really good tho

And yeah, Hinoka is literally just worse Cordelia, so there’s really no reason to use her unless you like her as a character

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
My pity rate got up to over 5% before I finally got a Hinoka from the banner. She’s +spd -res, which is really good tho

And yeah, Hinoka is literally just worse Cordelia, so there’s really no reason to use her unless you like her as a character
>Hinoka
>character
lul

Yeah hinoka doesn't really have anything amazing to stand out among other blue fliers besides her skill.
If Camilla is available at 4* I don't see why they couldn't make hinoka the same.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I'm not so sure which character I would join. I don't have any attachments to them and I only have Shanna and Soren. In both cases, I have level 1 copies of them, so I could cheese the gauntlet with them for bonus points. :p
I've cheesed every gauntlet since the first one, it's great.

Tried for another Katarina in the short-haired gauntlet, got a Hinata.
Tried for a Takumi to immediately fodder off, got a Clarine.
Cried my lack of Taco in killing pity rate on Halloween Banner, got a second Jakob.

So that's a -DEF/+HP Jakob and a -RES/+ATK Jakob. No idea what to do with him, though.

Eh, not really. I mean yeah, if you ignore that Hinoka comes with Hone Fliers naturally and try to use Hinoka exactly like you would Cordelia, she's just going to be a slightly worse Cordelia. After all the only thing that differentiates them statwise is that Cordelia is slightly more offensively-based and Hinoka is slightly more-defensively-based.

But if you can go all in on maximizing what makes her different, it paints a different picture. +DEF is a super boon for Hinoka, so that's 29 DEF on a character who basically has the offensive capabilities of an all out offensive unit. Add in a Fortify Fliers buff and you're looking at what's effectively a 35 DEF Cordelia. That's scary.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Because IS wants that $$$$

But iirc Hinoka’s first banner was the flier gauntlet one. Camilla was on the Deep Devotion, which was one “introducing” new characters, so two of those banner units had to drop down to 4*. Camilla and Roy were the ones to drop.

Your point still stands for the most part, but even if Hinoka were introduced on a banner where some of the units would drop to 4*, I seriously doubt Hinoka would drop. That exclusive skills is a good way to get people to spend money

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Eh, not really. I mean yeah, if you ignore that Hinoka comes with Hone Fliers naturally and try to use Hinoka exactly like you would Cordelia, she's just going to be a slightly worse Cordelia. After all the only thing that differentiates them statwise is that Cordelia is slightly more offensively-based and Hinoka is slightly more-defensively-based.

But if you can go all in on maximizing what makes her different, it paints a different picture. +DEF is a super boon for Hinoka, so that's 29 DEF on a character who basically has the offensive capabilities of an all out offensive unit. Add in a Fortify Fliers buff and you're looking at what's effectively a 35 DEF Cordelia. That's scary.
But tana does that better with her weapon and better offensive stats.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Tsubaki also runs a defensive set better than Hinoka due to having like 10 more def and 3 more spd. Who needs attack when you can drop bonfire/ignis nukes?

imo it’s not even worth running Hinoka if you’re going to try to use her defensively. Tana and Tsubaki are better options for defensive blue fliers

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
But tana does that better with her weapon and better offensive stats.
She does yeah, but I'd argue sort of in the way Neko Sakura does Felicias.

If you've already built up the Hinoka, it's probably not worth it.

New Tsubaki also runs a defensive set better than Hinoka due to having like 10 more def and 3 more spd. Who needs attack when you can drop bonfire/ignis nukes?
Because you can attack almost as good as Cordelia, protect as good as any blue flier who isn't an optimized Tsubaki when needed if the IVs are kind to that, and buff your blade tome flier or next attack waiting in line by herself and without needing any investment. She's a good Jack-of-all-trades unit, which can give her an edge given how competitive the blue flier spot on a flier team is. It makes her versatile, like Minerva.

Remember, I was giving a reason why you'd use Hinoka over Cordelia, not that Hinoka was the best blue flier in every possible job.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
While we are reminiscing, there was this one time that someone was saying that Jolteon was the best Eeveelution and then Lavani and I dropped our tier lists simultaneously. I miss the old random tier lists, like the fruit ones.

Top Bottom