• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Zephiel is 7 levels under 40... I'll have to use another person's strategy... Again... Breaking my only streak of using my own strategy for Lunatic Zephiel and nothing else.

I hate that green valkyrie. I just knew the moment the map was teased and people said there was a green mage that I would have trouble. I have all these units that could kill the other units, but then this scumbag is there like, "LOL! I destroy all your units including some of your red ones like Eldigan because anti-horse magic. Oh, and to rub it in further, if I didn't have Vantage, your only good archer, Virion, would be able to 2-hit kill me, but nope, I drop him down to 7 HP and he dies if he so much as looks at me again." Damn greenie having almost complete coverage of all the enemy's range spaces makes it even worse.

Apparently it's a breeze with Ike because Distant Counter and Swordbreaker destroys the sword infantry and the green valkyrie on the enemy phase. Alternatively, Kagero, Nino shenanigans, 4* Raigh with a speed buff, Tharja, etc. And then I look at Sophia with her -Atk doing 18 damage to the sword unit who doubles and kills her if Ignis activates while she does diddly despite having weapon triangle advantage against the green valkyrie. I haven't even attempted Lunatic Xander; number crunching just says I'm going to get wrecked because of the green valkyrie.

On a brighter note, I like how one of Zephiel's special lines is just him going, "HMM!" All we need now is someone with "..." as their special.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
The lucky fortune for today is Camus. Here's his wallpaper if anyone is interested~
I personally got Male Robin's and Ephiram's for a friend. Though I say that like there's some sort of limit when you can just reroll as many times as you please
Tbh the only characters I'm saving are Awakening characters, aside from Marth. So far I have Marth, Donnel, Female Robin, Lissa, Adult Tiki, and Male Robin on the record thing (all with their special artwork).

I'm actually trying to build a horse emblem team around Marx. So far, I have him and Reinhardt, but idk who else to put. I have the neutral Cecilia that we got from that quest recently, a Cecilia with mystery ivs because she's partially leveled up, and some other random cavalry units (Stahl, Jagen, Sully, Frederick, Gunther, Peri, etc.). I don't have Eldigan/Olwen/Spring Marx/Titania/etc.

I have enough Jagens and Gunthers to give hone/fortify cavalry, so that's not a problem.

Should I do a Gronnblade team with Cecilia or something?
Xander + Rein offensive core seems pretty solid. Xander can counter the greens that trouble Rein, while Rein pretty much blows things out of the water with his standard death blow set and Hone Cavalry. It's up to you if you want Cecillia who would provide you with another range nuke and weapon triangle coverage (though to get her to full potential you have to upgrade Nino) If you had another Rein, I would put him in instead as he takes less investment, though Cecillia is the best green unit you have for the moment. If you do add her, then I would make Xander have Hone Cavalry and Rein have Fortify Cavalry.
For the last member, if you can wait for him then Camus can be the last unit. He's basically a faster but slightly squishier blue Xander that can learn goad cavalry and has distant counter on his weapon as well. Otherwise for now, the last member can just be a buffer and someone to use to bait the ai

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Heroes update:

I am extremely jealous of anyone who gets Azura or Takumi because I need my wife and son to come home

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So I just finished watching Touch.
There's only 2 seasons but it's reeeeally good. Even if it is completely plot-driven and clearly had a third season planned before it was canceled, it ended at a great spot.
If any of yew do end up watching it, you need to pay attention to every side story, every detail, all of it is connected. It isn't something you can have on in the background while spending hundreds trying to roll your waifu. I'm never going to let this go Puddin.
Trailer for what S1 is generally about.
The strangest part was I watched the first episode on March 18, so 318. That number is relevant in basically every episode.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
tfw u save up 5 orbs and try to Hail Mary summon Aqua, but there are no blue stones to summon on, so you choose colorless and get a second Takumi cricricri

This one is +atk -res

At least I have close counter fodder now
um good takumi gogogo! The best I have is -HP/+ATK... I pulled so many Takumis too.

BTW here's a suggestion for Close Counter.
:secretkpop:
Screenshot_2017-05-03-01-41-06.png

Under his robes are manly muscles that give him 44HP and 37 Defense. Also 27 RES. OopsT. His only downfall is his SPD, stuck at 26. 30 with a SPD Boon. His stat spread is stupidly good since healers shouldn't even be attacking much. Clarine or Azama make good healers with Rehabilitate. I'll probably give him Miracle since balms with hone ATK/SPD units seems dumb.

I really want a +SPD Maria tho. She's good at tanking in the sense that she'd never be doubled.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
So, gorls, I just had a realization.
Now that "many hours invested in practice", "deep muscle memory" and similar arguments are not a thing anymore for it, Brawl could revive and ban MK and ICs right off the gate.
I would give it a shot.
:196:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Rag tag arena group using only the bonus heroes. None of them are blues and none of them are mages. That was a horrible experience. Last time, it worked well with level 40 Navarre, level 37-39 Cecilia, level 32-35 Setsuna who was a Reciprocal Aid and Hone Speed cheerleader, and a level 35-37 Virion.

At least Hana is level 35 and has Escutcheon and Zephiel is close to level 36... I was off by 1 level; he was level 33 when I made the previous post. 5 more levels to go. Dear Farore, I need to swap Fear for Assault for Clarine and the speed balm for Imbue. Barst's Reposition is great for moving Zephiel around until I use it on the wrong spot leaving Barst to the mercy of whatever unit that can attack him...

Last edited:

Btw, BotW updated so now we get to choose what language we can hear the characters speak in:

English, Japanese, French, French-Canadian, German, Spanish, Latin-American, Italian and Russian. :yeahboi:
thank god

now i can set it to japanese and weeb it up

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to do some of the final pieces of my work done and hopefully get the big assignment done as well. Not really much to say other than it's just a few tidbits left to do and then compile it altogether into one document.

Just hope that it goes swimmingly well for me.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Which a and b slot skills do people run on horse emblem cecilia?
If she has her normal weapon, then Triangle Adept is a must since it lets her nuke all silvers/blues.

If she has a Blade Tome, then you have 3 options for A Passive:
1) +3 Attack
2) Fury 3 (risky ofc)
3) Life and Death 3 (riskier than risky)

Each one is stronger than the last, but the difference is small. Secured kills = 93/98/102.

Passive B is... Whatever, really. Weaponbreaker is pointless. She kills only 2 more axe users with Axebreaker, and 1 more unit with Bowbreaker/Daggerbreaker. Green Tome/Blue Tome breaker nets no more kills because she already murders them sooooooooooooooo...

I only ran the numbers assuming she's +SPD and only had +6 to ATK/SPD. The numbers go up slightly if you add +6 to DEF/RES in buffs.

ANYWAY! Her B slot could stay as Escape Route for her own safety. One physical hit will bring her down to 50% most likely. If you want her to add more to her team, then a Seal ATK or Seal SPD might be great.

Use this for future builds: https://rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

It's not 100% perfect since builds vary and this automatically assumes all characters have their default skills. But it gives you a very general/good idea as to how effective a build is/can be.

As for her Special ability, I'd say Glimmer or Dragonic Aura since her ATK will be sky high already. It'd probably help her secure kills against Reds she'd normally not do in 1 round.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
As for her Special ability, I'd say Glimmer or Dragonic Aura since her ATK will be sky high already. It'd probably help her secure kills against Reds she'd normally not do in 1 round.
And Lorde Lorde too,

Glimmer is not as good as Draconic Aura or Dragon Fang. Here's a post about it: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...ce-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=4797813. The discussion about it starts 6 posts above this one.

Both Dragon specials should only go to units with a total attack of 50 without buffs and to be safe, without Attack +, Attack Defense +, Death Blow, Fury, or Life & Death. A neutral attack Cecilia is off by 18 points while an attack boon Cecilia is off by 15 points. The only way you can get her to 50 attack before buffs is either you've merged some Cecilias together or you give her anything that gives +3 attack if she's +Atk or Life & Death if she's =Atk. Iceberg or Glacies might be safer since those use a higher percentage of her resistance compared to the Dragon specials using a lower percentage of her attack.

If you're using a -blade tome, then it gets more complicated since you can do a ton of damage already at the cost of +1 to your special cooldown. Most people run Moonbow and maybe Reprisal because of this. At the same time, apparently you can get more points in arena with higher cooldown specials. Question asked here: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...ce-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=4820365.

Edit: Well, that tag failed. I keep remembering you as Spritzee. :p

Serene's Forest has it so that if you insert a tag via edit, it actually creates a notification unlike here.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? ;4zelda:

Going to put all my time today onto getting my assignment done. Hopefully I'll get it all done by today since I found out I don't really have that much left to do, just will need to comment on them and write paragraphs as well. And hopefully reach near the word length as well. I legit feel like I got butterflies in my stomach because of this.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Has trashboards been almost impossible to load for anyone else today? I've been trying to load it for almost an hour and it just now worked.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Just the Zelda social.

The leading theory is that greening left his lag switch on overnight.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I was going to post this this morning, but SWF is trash
IMG_1769.PNG
Got her on the second blue stone I summoned on

She's +atk -res

I'm going to save the rest of the orbs for the mage banner in hopes that I can get Julia

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Managed to scrape together some orbs and finally pulled a hector. +def/-res

Also, is it better to give a brave weapon user moonbow or luna or does it not really matter too much?

edit: holy **** I never thought hector's voice would sound so deep lol

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Brave weapon users can use some of the higher cooldown specials because they always hit twice, so stuff like Draconic Aura is good on most of them

edit: idk if luna or draconic aura is better tbh

maybe it doesn't matter?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw girls. For anyone who has Blaster Master Zero on the 3DS or Switch.

GO GET THE GUNVOLT DLC. It's free for a limited time! And so will the Gal*Gun DLC next month!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Also, is it better to give a brave weapon user moonbow or luna or does it not really matter too much?

Moonbow is better for units who need to activate it every battle which for most Brave weapon users or candidates for them, isn't necessary, or on units with -blade tomes because of the +1 special cooldown, or have a Wo Dao. Most Brave weapon users are generally going to have at least 34-35 base attack which is increased by Death Blow or Life & Death. They're going to do a crapton of damage, especially the L&D users who run Desperation and deliberately get themselves down to its range through Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid so they can immediately double with Brave weapons.

Draconic Aura, Bonfire, Iceberg, and Luna are better for that added boost of damage against neutral and weapon triangle advantaged units. Or if you're running a Brave weapon with L&D and Desperation, it means much more damage can be added at the end of their onslaught which is why Brave Bow users tend to run the 3 cooldown specials over Moonbow. Moonbow would activate on the third hit dealing damage if their target had -30% defenses while Luna would activate on the fourth hit dealing damage if their target had -50% defenses. Yeah, Luna is probably better. Still, a vanilla Brave Bow build would still like the other skills over Moonbow since if they can't burst their target down, then someone else can finish, and they can have a partially charged special for the next victim where they'll deal even more damage if needed compared to Moonbow. Same can be said for the other Brave weapons.

Alternatively, for melee characters with low defense -- naturally or because of L&D --, you can use Escutcheon instead. The fact Brave weapons hit twice if you initiate combat means Escutcheon will always be active which can help prevent getting counter-killed. Cain by default comes with this setup.

More info on specials here: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...efore-posting/&do=findComment&comment=4790747.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Since I'm a BotW and FE Heroes nerd I'm really tempted to make potential Heroes sets for Link, Zelda, and the 4 champions...I know it would never happen but I keep thinking about them in Heroes and how much I would die and spend to get Revali and Zelda
Of course I can consider writing that but god forbid I actually do writing for my fanfics smh @ myself

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I found out I have a +spd Setsuna, so I've been leveling her up to eventually make a quadsuna

Idk if i'll ever finish her, though, because she requires 2 separate 5* units to be sacrificed to her since she needs L&D3 and Brave Bow+

For Aqua, I just decided to give her the standard Fury 3 + Wings of Mercy set, but it turns out I don't have any Cains left over, so she's stuck with WoM2 until I pull another one of him.

I'm excited for the 8th because I need the mage banner in my life. My arena team really needs a green unit to round out my coverage, and Julia would be perfect. Also, I finally found another person running Tharja in the arena. I don't think I've ever seen anyone else run either of the decent red mages (Tharja/Sanaki), and I'm not even sure if I've seen someone else run a red mage at all.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Brave weapon users can use some of the higher cooldown specials because they always hit twice, so stuff like Draconic Aura is good on most of them

edit: idk if luna or draconic aura is better tbh

maybe it doesn't matter?
Looking at damage calcs, I'd say use Luna on physical brave weapon users, and Draconic Aura on magic users, but it for the most part really doesn't matter more than a single point or 2 of damage, and it doesn't seem like there's many cases of "______ leaves them at 1 hp while ______ reliably kills them." Mostly it just depends on the unit using the brave weapon.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Has trashboards been almost impossible to load for anyone else today? I've been trying to load it for almost an hour and it just now worked.
Smashboards' head admin thought it'd be funny if Zelda social moved as fast as Zelda did. So it took over x10 longer to load/do anything a normal page would do.

:secretkpop:

A long time ago I was just doing what-ifs for the next Smash game, and thought if they put Hector in they use Patrick S's voice for Hector. Then it happened, albeit, not for Smash. But it happened! What a time to be alive.

So.

10/10 voice, 10/10 unit, 100/10 husbando. Hector is the true husbando of FEH.

As for Luna/Moonbow, always give Brave users a 3-turn attack. Preferably Luna. If a Brave Weapon user is +ATK they will only need an extra nudge to finish off someone. While Dragon Aura would be better for Reinhardt (usually by 1~3 more secured kills), it's nothing to fret over if all you can afford is Bonfire, Glacies, or Luna.

I think Dragonic Aura/Dragon Fang for magic users is the better bet, since we don't have many res tanks in this game. So when Luna activates, it's only taking off 8~12 res. While Dragonic Aura adds at least 13 (45 ATK).

I found out I have a +spd Setsuna, so I've been leveling her up to eventually make a quadsuna

Idk if i'll ever finish her, though, because she requires 2 separate 5* units to be sacrificed to her since she needs L&D3 and Brave Bow+

For Aqua, I just decided to give her the standard Fury 3 + Wings of Mercy set, but it turns out I don't have any Cains left over, so she's stuck with WoM2 until I pull another one of him.

I'm excited for the 8th because I need the mage banner in my life. My arena team really needs a green unit to round out my coverage, and Julia would be perfect. Also, I finally found another person running Tharja in the arena. I don't think I've ever seen anyone else run either of the decent red mages (Tharja/Sanaki), and I'm not even sure if I've seen someone else run a red mage at all.
Congrats on pulling the best (or 2nd best I guess) nature for Azura, gorlie. The best one I got was +HP/-ATK(+3HP seal too), but she's so stupidly bulky that the only way to kill her is to use an Emerald Axe+ or a Brave Axe. The other axe users require +X upgrades or +ATK boon to kill her. But even then, Anna/Sheena/Titania can't 1RKO her. lmao

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Congrats on pulling the best (or 2nd best I guess) nature for Azura, gorlie. The best one I got was +HP/-ATK(+3HP seal too), but she's so stupidly bulky that the only way to kill her is to use an Emerald Axe+ or a Brave Axe. The other axe users require +X upgrades or +ATK boon to kill her. But even then, Anna/Sheena/Titania can't 1RKO her. lmao
Ninian is overall bulkier than Aqua since Ninian has 6 more hp, 2 more def, and only 1 less res. My Ninian has the same nature as your Aqua, so she's super bulky, but she can't do any damage at all. It turns out that only 5 non-skill inheritance units can 1RKO my Ninian, which is kinda crazy.

I did some calcs with your Aqua build just to see how bulky it is, and yeah, she really only loses to axe users. Even with the atk bane, she still deletes red units, which is fun. It's really depressing that Titania needs +5 atk on top of an atk boon in order to ohko Aqua. At least Titania's sprite is super cute.

How is your Quadsuna coming along?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I kind of want to try and get Azura and Hector again. A lobster would be cool, too. *Summons for the second and last time for the Heroes Fest banner*

4* Chrom: +HP, -Def. Are you serious? 26 defense as a 4* who is slow as sin... At least he'll have high HP unlike Ephraim with his +Res, -Def crap. Also, that means I've never summoned the lords of Shadow Dragon and Awakening as 5*. Impossible for Alm and Lucina to be 4*, so yeah.

3* Eliwood: +Def, -Res. Cool, I guess I'll use you to give Axebreaker 2 to someone since Ward Cavalry's not that great...

4* Felicia: +Res, -Def. I... I don't know what to do with you. +Atk would have been better, but that -Def; 13 defense as a 4*.

3* Florina: +Atk, -Def. Great, how the hell am I going to keep you alive? I'm getting flashbacks of playing Fire Emblem for the first time and learning how squishy Pegasus Knights are.

4* Lissa: +Def, -Spd.

5.63% chance of a Heroes Fest focus appearing now... I have 50 orbs. Nope. They'll appear someday... hopefully. Hector would have been the most useful since I don't have an axe knight or anyone that has Distant Counter except for Xander who needs to be promoted to a 5*. The others would just be better units. The mage banners, though... Sanaki and Tharja would fill in as a good red mage, Linde as the glass cannon blue mage, and Julia would be fun to have. Probably not going to summon the male side since I'm only missing Henry and Leo and I can always get Henry later on as a random 3*.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@Chainz. and @FullMoon pls get ya boi, he's about to lose it since his petty shade spray backfired.

(btw this comic person is good because it's basically bara but in comedy form and nothing lewd so that's even better)

Ffamran Ffamran omg gorl JUST USE DEM. Eventually you'll get 'em. TBH you should shoot for Azura or Hector. Since a bad Azura still has her uses (only bad nature is -SPD and even then it's not the worst). And Hector can be AMAZING fodder, (Distant Counter Zephiel omg) with his only truly bad nature being -ATK. If you already have a dancer, just pull greens until you die or something.

Ninian is overall bulkier than Aqua since Ninian has 6 more hp, 2 more def, and only 1 less res. My Ninian has the same nature as your Aqua, so she's super bulky, but she can't do any damage at all. It turns out that only 5 non-skill inheritance units can 1RKO my Ninian, which is kinda crazy.

I did some calcs with your Aqua build just to see how bulky it is, and yeah, she really only loses to axe users. Even with the atk bane, she still deletes red units, which is fun. It's really depressing that Titania needs +5 atk on top of an atk boon in order to ohko Aqua. At least Titania's sprite is super cute.

How is your Quadsuna coming along?
I have her paired with Distant Counter Zeph/Hector and bulky +10 singing blue gorlie. She needs a C skill, maybe Threaten SPD/DEF.
Screenshot_2017-05-04-21-47-58.png

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ffamran Ffamran omg gorl JUST USE DEM. Eventually you'll get 'em. TBH you should shoot for Azura or Hector. Since a bad Azura still has her uses (only bad nature is -SPD and even then it's not the worst). And Hector can be AMAZING fodder, (Distant Counter Zephiel omg) with his only truly bad nature being -ATK. If you already have a dancer, just pull greens until you die or something.
I'm running out of space! Also, no good red mages which is why I'm hesitant on summoning again since I only have 2 full pulls left.

I have her paired with Distant Counter Zeph/Hector and bulky +10 singing blue gorlie. She needs a C skill, maybe Threaten SPD/DEF.
I gave her Hone Speed 3 from a spare 4* Matthew. Threaten stats I feel like should be on a tank since they're likely to be in proximity to enemies. At the same time, stat buffs are easier to use.[/user]

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I dug out my copy of Path of Radiance today since I never finished it and probably should.
Okay so I've only had 1 file on the game, so I've only played every chapter up to 10 once (and everything past that never). So I have little experience with the game.

When I booted it up, my file was red with an "Adv" to the right of it. I did a quick look online and normal mode files are green with no letters next to it. Sooooo you should be able to guess where this is going.

Kid-me thought it would be a good idea to play through a Fire Emblem game on the hardest difficulty my first time through. Why tf did I do that. I'm going to stick with it but idrc if I end up having to restart on normal later.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Submitted my assignment this morning. So I'm glad I managed to get it done and submitted. Started it at 11am yesterday, finished it at 7pm (Near 9pm if you include looking through it and altering/adding parts of it). I'll be taking this weekend off.

I'm just glad it's all done, I'll be having my exam at the end of the month. I'll be doing some revision over the course of the month so I can pretty much stay on track of what I'll need to research and look back at my notes on what I've looked at and remind myself about it.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Are we still playing HotS tonight? If so, I'm free after 2:30 pm EST

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Finished the Armor and Flier 10th stratum quests finally. No way in hell im doing the Calvary for a single orb, since I have next to no variety in horse units (2 Cecilias, 2 Fredericks, 2 Gunters, 2 Xanders, Eliwood, and Clarine. Only Cecilia is level 40 so no thnx lol)

Bleh, doing this quests took so much time and stamina that could've been used training other units I care more about + grinding SP thanks to that sweet x2 event. Like seriously my Spring Camilla has 800+ SP because I had to train her a few levels just to do the 10th stratum. I wish I could've done that for my Corrin, Sharena, or Hector :drsad:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
God damn, Battle Mode is fun in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I somehow clutched out a win in Shine Thief. Where only three players grabbed it.
One for 3 seconds, another for 5 seconds and I kept hold of it for 20 seconds and won.

And the best part was I never got touched. Looked back at the replay and players were throwing Green Shells, Bob-ombs and Fire Flowers at me, they ALL missed. Someone even tried to hit me with a Mushroom, they hit the wall and missed. So I somehow won due to clutch factor.

Isabelle confirmed clutch goddess.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Almost forgot to mention that I had the funniest thing happen in Renegade Roundup.

I was sitting near the cage that housed all of the enemy team once they've been chomped. And I had two people charge into me to try and hit the lock to open the cell.

One drove past me but still got eaten (Probably due to lag or latency), but this other one was just so hilarious. This one player who was Bowser Jr., drove RIGHT INTO ME and became a snack for the Piranha Plant. Again, trying to rescue his teammates.

It was so damn funny I was cracking up from it. HOW DO YOU MESS UP SO BADLY LIKE THAT!? (Seriously, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is so much fun~)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I took Lil Puddin Lil Puddin 's advice... Now I'm down to 32 orbs.
3* Bartre: +Def, -Res. Where's Lyn and Seliph when you need them? Could dump Brash Assault on them...

3* Cecilia: +HP, -Atk. Ew. I guess Rally Resistance will go on Felicia or something.

3* Clarine: +Spd, -Atk. No, I'm not grateful to have you again. Gordin, Jeorge, Klein, and Takumi would be more appreciated. Serra would at least be a healer I want.

3* Jagen: +HP, -Spd. One of you is getting promoted so I can dump Fortify Cavalry on Frederick.

4* Raven aka Not-Hector: +Spd, -HP.

I just remembered that outside of Effie, Eldigan, and Titania, all my 5* summons we're unrelated or after their banners. Just watch: Azura and Hector are going to show up when I want Julia, Linde, Sanaki, and Tharja. And this'll be me when it happens.

Last edited:
Top Bottom