• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

The time has come.
I can finally pretend I'm a whale
Its 3 am and I'm not going to sleep until I pull an Ike.
If I don't get Ike I'll probably just uninstall tbh

edit: rngesus smiles upon me today
Took me 6 total summoning sessions so definitely less orbs than I was expecting.
I guess I'll save for RD Ike and the fanservice costumes.

I also got 5* Titania, Leo, and Olwen in the process.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I wasted 100 orbs to get no 5 stars and barely any 4 stars (like 5 at most?). So mostly just 3 star trash :[
Then I summoned on 2 green orbs and got 2 Titanias in a row I don't want this woman get her away from me

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I wasted 100 orbs to get no 5 stars and barely any 4 stars (like 5 at most?). So mostly just 3 star trash :[
Then I summoned on 2 green orbs and got 2 Titanias in a row I don't want this woman get her away from me
Is your heart only big enough for one red haired gorl? Pls don't tell Eliwood about Anna. You'll break his heart and he'll die... Tho his def is so bad that anything kills him sooooo w/e.

The time has come.
I can finally pretend I'm a whale
Its 3 am and I'm not going to sleep until I pull an Ike.
If I don't get Ike I'll probably just uninstall tbh

edit: rngesus smiles upon me today
Took me 6 total summoning sessions so definitely less orbs than I was expecting.
I guess I'll save for RD Ike and the fanservice costumes.

I also got 5* Titania, Leo, and Olwen in the process.
I got Ike with my freebies but he's -DEF/+RES. At least he has neutral offenses. It seems you got a neutral Ike. I also pulled Erza Scarlett's mom so that's cool I guess.

btw his voice is awful, RD Ike better sound better. This Ike looks like a cross between FE9 and FE10 Ike. Not beefie, but not bishie.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to get on with my next part that I'll need to add onto for my course. Different designs for the vending machine with the keypad on the left side and overhead too. Shouldn't take too long and I'll probably try and work on the other things too, such as feedback from my parents on materials used for the machine and so on.

They're basically going for the model that NetherRealm is selling Injustice 2 with.

The difference is NetherRealm has the last two Mortal Kombat games and Injustice I, plenty of developer-to-audience interaction and transparency, lots of balance patches, and sticking to their promises to show that they're good for it, and even then it's pretty ridiculous.

Capcom...really doesn't that consumer confidence. MvCI should really be the game that they ought be going to really big lengths to not **** it up like they did with Street Fighter. And continue to do with Street Fighter.

Going radio silent since the game's announcement for five months, then announcing DLC season passes and $129.99 limited edition copies for a game we haven't seen gameplay footage of since it's reveal trailer really isn't how one goes about inspiring, let alone rekindling, confidence.

And even then, the reveal trailer made it look like it was basically copy and pasting movesets from UMvC3, which means it's possibly basically the same game, only everyone is super ugly now except for newcomers Captain Marvel and X.
True that. NetherRealm is known for listening to feedback from their audience and constantly fix the issues that plague them quite quickly and are also very open to negative criticism too.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Another summoning session. More Trash units.

+Atk -Res Eliwood (4*)
+Res -Defense Nino (3*)
+Res -Def Frederick (4*)

:150:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Hey I summoned too who woulda thought

No Ike yet but I'll have another chance soon
4 Star Roy - +Spd/-HP. My first Boy™! And he has an amazing nature too. I...really wish he didn't, because I've been needing Triangle Adept for ages but now I don't wanna give Roy up cause he's got a good nature agdhdj
4 Star Marth - +Def/-Spd. Not great, and not 5 stars so I can't boost my Marth again, so bleh
4 Star Jeorge - +Res/-HP. Not that amazing of a nature, but it's not like it's bad. If I train him I'd probably like him more than Gordin. I'll think about it, he might just sit around for a while.
3 Star a!Tiki - +Def/-Res. More fodder, I've gotten like 10 of her already. She'll be good Bonfire fodder for my armor units.
3 Star Setsuna - +Spd/-Def. Also fodder, and not even that great since idk what I'd use a Setsuna for. Maybe Bowbreaker
Chapter 10 was pretty fun, tbh. The reinforcement maps were refreshing after all the paralogue maps I just auto-piloted through. And the story bits weren't all that bad, either

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Chapter 10-5 is stupid. Freaking Alfonse at level 32 still took mad damage and got doubled by Ike. Really? And PoR Ike? Oh, the strongest in the world. Great... RD Ike is going to be OP, then, and Priam, well, he'll be the not busted Ike.

Although I limit myself to 2 summons per banner, I think I'm going to limit it to 1 now because of space issues. Welp, first summon and I'm totally satisfied with who I got: Titania. Apparently, I can't upload anything because they're too big.

I got the character, but the game screwed me yet again with -Atk. Titania ends up with 24 attack because of this which is 1 point above a -Atk Subaki and I remember how annoying it was to deal with that. Oh, and her boon is +Res making her even stupider of a resistance tank than usual.

Oh, and 4* Barst, 4* Frederick, 4* Sophia, and 3* Sully. Welp, guess I'm giving Cherche a Brave Axe from the other 3* Barst to make space and I have more Fortify Def and Luna to give to...

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Chapter 10-5 is stupid. Freaking Alfonse at level 32 still took mad damage and got doubled by Ike. Really? And PoR Ike? Oh, the strongest in the world. Great... RD Ike is going to be OP, then, and Priam, well, he'll be the not busted Ike.

Although I limit myself to 2 summons per banner, I think I'm going to limit it to 1 now because of space issues. Welp, first summon and I'm totally satisfied with who I got: Titania. Apparently, I can't upload anything because they're too big.

I got the character, but the game screwed me yet again with -Atk. Titania ends up with 24 attack because of this which is 1 point above a -Atk Subaki and I remember how annoying it was to deal with that. Oh, and her boon is +Res making her even stupider of a resistance tank than usual.

Oh, and 4* Barst, 4* Frederick, 4* Sophia, and 3* Sully. Welp, guess I'm giving Cherche a Brave Axe from the other 3* Barst to make space and I have more Fortify Def and Luna to give to...
How in the world are you low on space? I haven't even broken 100 heroes yet...

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
welp my casual mentality of spending so and so orbs on each banner has come back and bit me up the butt now that ike is here and busted as all hell

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
How in the world are you low on space? I haven't even broken 100 heroes yet...
I'm sitting at 151 units. Some of them are the remaining special map units, some are extra GHB units, some are the free quest units like Catria and Draug, but the majority are summoned units. I have never sent home a unit on this or my first file and I have only merged like 5 way back with Barst, Selena, Sophia, Tiki, and Virion before inherit skill was announced. Could have really used another Bonfire giver now and not have screwed myself with -Atk 4* Barst and Sophia...

On the other note, I just realized that Titania with -Atk becomes a mounted Fir. Yay...

Edit: Oh, and I've only done full summons. So, yeah, that adds up. Cherry-picking is okay, but full summons gives you an extra unit in the long run. A full summon, 5 units, equals 4 individual summons. Double-edged sword, but whatever.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Used all my orbs, dipped for more orbs, still don't have Ike.

Ended up getting 5*s only on my single pulls on rounds where there weren't any red orbs. Julia, which is good, and Soren, which is bad specifically because I just got Julia.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist literally all you have to do is perfect tree bug catching. It's an incredibly free money system in NL.

Then when you visit the island any time after 7PM and you can make an easy 300K bells or more a night without trying hard. (Hint: fill storage with only beetles that top 8-10K/1 beetle minimum. If you're patient, try and make sure it's mostly 12K beetles. Try to have a lot of easy-to-see/access palm trees, they spawn the big ticket bugs.)

As is, I've already built my bell empire from old trades more so than beetles. Money is basically no object at this point.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Jesus Ike is insane.

All his stats, but resistance are above 30: http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Ike. Add in Ragnell, a 16 MT weapon with Distant Counter and there you go. This is all while having 158 base stats total which is pretty average as most units have 157 BST.

Oh, he's weak to magic. Can't double him unless you have 37 speed which only Linde and Bunny Lucina can realistically reach, you have Swordbreaker, or you use either Olwen and Reinhardt to nuke him with the first hit of Dife Thunder. Could try to one-shot him if you're careful with Ursula on a cavalry team.

Edit: I'm going to laugh if Micaiah ends up being worse than Odin. Here's Ike from PoR and a slower, but tougher Ike from RD! Oh, and Micaiah who exists alongside Odin.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
All his stats, but resistance are above 30: http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Ike. Add in Ragnell, a 16 MT weapon with Distant Counter and there you go. This is all while having 158 base stats total which is pretty average as most units have 157 BST.

Oh, he's weak to magic. Can't double him unless you have 37 speed which only Linde and Bunny Lucina can realistically reach, you have Swordbreaker, or you use either Olwen and Reinhardt to nuke him with the first hit of Dife Thunder. Could try to one-shot him if you're careful with Ursula on a cavalry team.

Edit: I'm going to laugh if Micaiah ends up being worse than Odin. Here's Ike from PoR and a slower, but tougher Ike from RD! Oh, and Micaiah who exists alongside Odin.
see's the RES,

"time to tip the scales"

I love my Robin

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
There's footage of MvCI on YouTube now! :yeahboi:

literrally just saw the first few seconds and hawkeye's new level 3 implies that they are at least heavily considering putting antman in the roster

so Ultron is in the base game but Sigma is DLC? seriously they're both the main villains

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
literrally just saw the first few seconds and hawkeye's new level 3 implies that they are at least heavily considering putting antman in the roster

so Ultron is in the base game but Sigma is DLC? seriously they're both the main villains
Yeah, I do find that very questionable. Why not just put him in the base game dammit!?

Chun-Li looks kind of off in this imo. I will only consider getting this game IF Phoenix Wright and hopefully Hsien-Ko? are returning.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Yeah, I do find that very questionable. Why not just put him in the base game dammit!?

Chun-Li looks kind of off in this imo. I will only consider getting this game IF Phoenix Wright and hopefully Hsien-Ko? are returning.
as much as i would love for my main man feenie to come back it looks like all the characters here are very orthodox with very little gimmicks like searching for evidence for phoenix.

Still hoping for haggar.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
as much as i would love for my main man feenie to come back it looks like all the characters here are very orthodox with very little gimmicks like searching for evidence for phoenix.

Still hoping for haggar.
Well, the idea I have is instead of making Wright gather evidence. Make him a puppet character like Carl in Blazblue and Hisui&Kohaku in Melty Blood. Where he commands Athena to do all kinds of moves, like a command grab or even yelling Objection!.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist literally all you have to do is perfect tree bug catching. It's an incredibly free money system in NL.

Then when you visit the island any time after 7PM and you can make an easy 300K bells or more a night without trying hard. (Hint: fill storage with only beetles that top 8-10K/1 beetle minimum. If you're patient, try and make sure it's mostly 12K beetles. Try to have a lot of easy-to-see/access palm trees, they spawn the big ticket bugs.)

As is, I've already built my bell empire from old trades more so than beetles. Money is basically no object at this point.
From the trees I've shaken, and I shook every one I saw today, I literally couldn't get anything. It sucks too, since one of my villagers wanted a spider. Spiders are all I've found so far. Oh, and hives..... those sell for 500 bells. 500 is quite a lot to me at the level I'm at. But later I'll research Perfect Tree Bug Catching. By the way, thank you for the information.

Well, no longer referring to BJN, I found out that my mother in the game developed an ability to store a fridge in an envelope. Quite the admirable technique, I have to say. Also I gave one of my villagers fruit and he gave me a lamp in return. Talk about generous.
Isabelle suggested improving my percentage rate of getting the development permit by watering the flowers. I thought that was a good idea, so I checked Tommy's shop, and he still isn't selling that, just what I've already got (The essentials;Shovel, Fishing Rod and Net).
I like the game though overall. Quite hard to turn it off when I've started. Also it gives me something to post about.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
"I don't even want these Titanias! She probably sucks anyways! One of them is even +Def -Atk, that isn't even usable! But, the other one is +Spd -Res which may be good, but it won't help her much, she only has-"
+Spd Titania has 37 base speed
"-well I guess she isn't THAT bad. She's still trash milf waifu bait. B- baka."

But I think I'll use ha in my horse emblem team, just not sure about the full team. Eliwood and Reinhardt are the other 2 for sure tho. I was thinking about Gronnblade Cecilia, but now I'm thinking about waiting for Camus. Lance user, Gradivus has built-in distant counter, good husbando material, he gets a pass.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
wait for marx's ghb that'll probably be on may 4th

he's going to be super good

his weapon also has the built-in distant counter iirc

and he's a top tier husbando

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
From the trees I've shaken, and I shook every one I saw today, I literally couldn't get anything. It sucks too, since one of my villagers wanted a spider. Spiders are all I've found so far. Oh, and hives..... those sell for 500 bells. 500 is quite a lot to me at the level I'm at. But later I'll research Perfect Tree Bug Catching. By the way, thank you for the information.
Oh, the bugs you'll be looking for don't require shaking the trees. They'll appear on the tree's face (on the stump) you just gotta get somewhere in front of me aim and swing. They can be scared off, though. (Maybe I'm mentioning something you totally already know x_o) the priciest ones disappear really fast if you're running or walking quickly. (Again, you might already know and I'm just dumb) Holding the catch button down and moving will let you sneak up on bugs.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

But he's another red sword unit

And Eliwood is a better husbando

So is Camus

So no ty

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
But he's another red sword unit

And Eliwood is a better husbando

So is Camus

So no ty
like 90% of the space on Eliwood's face is taken up by his gigantic, insect eyes

he'll be a better husbando than marx when hell freezes over

and when your taste in men isn't literally the worst thing ever

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Real talk the fact that Xander is a GHB unit that comes with a distant counter sword is the only reason im not going crazy over Ike

unfortunately I would be missing Elise for a full Nohr Team so then I'll just go crazy for Elise

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Real talk the fact that Xander is a GHB unit that comes with a distant counter sword is the only reason im not going crazy over Ike

unfortunately I would be missing Elise for a full Nohr Team so then I'll just go crazy for Elise
i honestly don't care about ike and he's getting massively overhyped by all of his fans

his stats are pretty good, but that 31 spd does him no favors. i don't see him being better than ryouma (who only has 1 less atk but 4 more spd)

honestly, i'll probably end up promoting my marx to 5*. he was one of my favorite characters from fates and his stats are pretty crazy, so he'll be a welcome addition to my horse emblem team. he's basically red hector on a horse

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
"I don't even want these Titanias! She probably sucks anyways! One of them is even +Def -Atk, that isn't even usable! But, the other one is +Spd -Res which may be good, but it won't help her much, she only has-"
+Spd Titania has 37 base speed
"-well I guess she isn't THAT bad. She's still trash milf waifu bait. B- baka."

But I think I'll use ha in my horse emblem team, just not sure about the full team. Eliwood and Reinhardt are the other 2 for sure tho. I was thinking about Gronnblade Cecilia, but now I'm thinking about waiting for Camus. Lance user, Gradivus has built-in distant counter, good husbando material, he gets a pass.
C-can I have both of them? Attack bane is... disgusting. ;_;

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh, let's see what a decent build for Titania would be. *Puts her bane as -Atk and see her wins drop down to half* -__-

One round KO's aren't everything, but ugh... I am at a point where I want to start cherry-picking greens to try and get another Titania. She is. Undoubtedly. The worst. 5* unit I have ever summoned.

You'll get her again another day, Ffamran. Don't give into despair and try to hunt for another one of her down. You'll just end with cinnamon rolls, lobsters, and pineapples all with -Atk as well... Please be made into a 4* and 5* unit after the banner ends, please be made into a 4* to 5* unit... She won't...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
if you have a +spd or +atk nino, then use her (even if she's only 3* or 4*)

i've been hoping to get a +spd nino that I could train up to 5*, but all i've gotten so far are +hp,+def and +res ones

cecilia's decent and she's a free unit that everyone has access to

edit: i'm dumb
i misread your post and thought you wanted a good green unit, not just a good titania lol

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
We got a new modem, but this time it's installed downstairs. Without my wired connection, Overwatch matches are terrible! My PNG just randomly skyrockets into the thousands. I dunno what to do T___T

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
if you have a +spd or +atk nino, then use her (even if she's only 3* or 4*)

i've been hoping to get a +spd nino that I could train up to 5*, but all i've gotten so far are +hp,+def and +res ones

cecilia's decent and she's a free unit that everyone has access to
Nino hasn't come home ever since I deleted my first file to get my lovely tsundere. Nor has a particular young lion who evades me and makes me envious of people with T-Adept on their Robins...

edit: i'm dumb
i misread your post and thought you wanted a good green unit, not just a good titania lol
You do remember me, right? The guy who got half of the greens on his first 7-some summons?

-Atk Cherche I can live with because her attack is still high, but -Atk Titania is just... depressing.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Nino hasn't come home ever since I deleted my first file to get my lovely tsundere. Nor has a particular young lion who evades me and makes me envious of people with T-Adept on their Robins...

You do remember me, right? The guy who got half of the greens on his first 7-some summons?

-Atk Cherche I can live with because her attack is still high, but -Atk Titania is just... depressing.
I've only gotten 1 Roy ever and he's a 4*. Triangle Adept 2 is pretty common, so you could have a ghetto TA on your Robin if you really wanted it.

At least with SI, natures don't matter too much. Fury 3 would bring your Titania's raw atk up to the normal 28, and L&D 3 would bring it up to 30.

Considering Titania would be best on a cavalry team, the crazy buffs would make the atk bane trivial.

For me, the units I want most are +atk Kagerou and +spd Nino. The only Kagerou I've summoned so far is -atk and it makes me cri :'(

Top Bottom