• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
ya it was back when feelicks was going thru all the discords asking for help with his balance patch document

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
So what someone has different opinions then you? I agree, Zelda is not better than Dedede, and Zelda is my 3rd waifu!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Lmao, this one is so outdated it's not even funny. Let's not even go there.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
No need to insult Feelicks because they think Zelda is worse than Dedede, which is true.

EDIT: And it is disbanded, so there was, and still is, no need to bring it up.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
You know how people sometimes look back at what they did and say "We were so stupid back then!"? That perfectly descirbes that old document link

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
Haha that document is suuuuuuuper old now. I contributed a couple of things to it, but as far as I know, after it initially got out, it all disbanded.

Some of the changes on that are ridiculous though, I can see why the whole thing stopped. IIRC, it was all theory craft anyway, nobody who worked on the document could actually mod.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Who are all these new people coming out of the woodwork?
I was here when Corrin came out trying to get the secrets of this thread, but went in silence after that. I helped with the document and when I peeped in and saw it, I just had to see. Though, Zelda is a waifu to end most waifus! :4zelda:

Bowserboy3

NNID
Bowserboy3
I came here because I was interested in seeing that old document again. I'd have actually loved to see something like this though. It's a shame it will never be a thing though.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
how would you know the old document appeared here like 3 minutes after it was posted without an informant

Bowserboy3

NNID
Bowserboy3
Not really, it was ShadowGuy1 ShadowGuy1 who directed me here, he knew I suggested a couple of things to the document, so he bought me here.

But geez, the hate and pettiness in this social thread is horrendous. Back to the Marth social I go...

Top Bottom