• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You're only allowed to be thankful one day per year, then it's back to loathing everything indiscriminately.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
well

it could have been worse

he could have been sent to losers or eliminated by hbox but he bumped into armada and westballz instead so ;^)
You're only allowed to be thankful one day per year, then it's back to loathing everything indiscriminately.
i'll always be thankful to you <3

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
And I managed to get a screencap of someone being very salty. It saddens me that people on Showdown! don't even know what Undertale is. (Guess that's another reason as to why Showdown! is trash. :V)
Are you even allowed to call people salty when you couldn't even handle my Falcon footstool setups? =3

Rizen

Smash Legend
Are you even allowed to call people salty when you couldn't even handle my Falcon footstool setups? =3
Salt is truth. Salt falls from the just and unjust alike. Salt does not discern good or evil, nor worthy or unworthy. And when we die and our earthly remains dry all that will remain is salt.

Amen

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
A: Curly fries anywhere
A-: Wendy's, Culver's
B: KFC
C: Burger King
D: Everywhere else
F: McDonald's

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
McDonalds' fries are overrated go get some curly fries or something Berserker. Berserker.
EDIT: I RESONATE WITH THEE Lavani Lavani

Also, just came from my first major band gig and it was amaaaaazing. It's become one of my highlight experiences for 2015. Jazz and blues piano solos have me going like

Last edited:
well. i'm gonna try to be fine with this anyway

i mean

it's not as bad as having a stupid foot fetish like a certain someone

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
well. i'm gonna try to be fine with this anyway

i mean

it's not as bad as having a stupid foot fetish like a certain someone
If it makes you feel any better I'm not too picky about my fries either. Given I only have fast food like, once a month at most, usually once every 2-3 months, I just go where it's convenient. The flow and all that.

It's nothing elegant but it works. I tend to prefer them homemade though, I love my family. Speaking of that, just got into a bunch of Peanut Butter Cookies we baked this morning. MMMM gorls, I recommend these if you can bake em. Too ****in good.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I mean fast food is pretty bad in general

but I'd rather have fries that taste like fries than fries that are literally just salt

i like salt. it's also why i use zard because it's either i apply the **** ton of salt or i'm the one at the receiving end :4wario:

speaking of food, i ****ing love ramen <3

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Eating McDonald's fries remind me that I'm a fat, capitalist pig that will clog his arteries with each fry that is consumed.

That's why I always order the large whenever I go. :drmario:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
On an unrelated note, I think I'm gonna start frequenting the Doc boards and participating more in there. Hopefully I can get myself a red name cause I talk about Doc a million times everywhere else.

I'll do my best~

Been doing more for the Shulk boards lately due to my free time (updated a few threads, provided some inputs, etc.). I won't be free though for maybe December 1 and December 7 but other than those dates, I'll be active and I'm probably gonna greet you guys Merry Christmas when the time comes :)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm still spending as little time in the Rosalina boards as physically possible.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
On an unrelated note, I think I'm gonna start frequenting the Doc boards and participating more in there. Hopefully I can get myself a red name cause I talk about Doc a million times everywhere else.

I'll do my best~
I read Doc as Don. And thought it was McDonald's for short for a brief moment. smh.

Also, pay day for me tomorrow! :yeahboi:

Edit: I should try and visit the Lucina boards more often. But their social is rather inactive. :c

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I don't even know why I'm here. I only play Zelda for disrespect. She's really tough though.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
but is the pizza good?
Yes
Obama said the pizza was good.
So that means that all Americans must like their pizza (not like that's difficult to do or anything) because that's how presidency works.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Speaking of actually playing Zelda

I unpatched to 1.0.0 to use the old perfect-teching lv9 CPUs to see if Ganon's dair really is untechable (it is) and I used Zelda to unlock him

I forgot usmash and fsmash had been buffed with patches, ZSS Rosalina and Little Mac kept falling out of them and usmash was never killing so I had to just spam Farore's :secretkpop:

Top Bottom